The real book on Christianity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well it is serious, so serious, that we cannot even think for a minute that God does not have provisions made for those who just don't know how to love him. I myself think I could love him more than I do. I just sometimes am not sure how to increase it; but then the word reveals that it is God who does that.

Like I already said, all we can do is do our best and God will take care of rest which is our imperfection part.

God looks into our heart whether we are serious or not.

Mickiel

Like I already said, all we can do is do our best and God will take care of rest which is our imperfection part.

God looks into our heart whether we are serious or not.

Yes, and God can also change the heart of those people religion is condemning to hell. Read Phil.3:21, Jesus can change anyone who's heart is not serious. He can change them whether they want the change or not; he did it to Paul, and Many, many others who were not submissive to the change.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and God can also change the heart of those people religion is condemning to hell. Read Phil.3:21, Jesus can change anyone who's heart is not serious. He can change them whether they want the change or not; he did it to Paul, and Many, many others who were not submissive to the change.

God will not change people's heart, we have to have willingness to be changed.

God does not force anyone to listen to Him.

You seem to be preaching universalism.

Mickiel

God will not change people's heart, we have to have willingness to be changed.

God does not force anyone to listen to Him.

You seem to be preaching universalism.

Christianity taught you these things, that God will not change people's heart or force them; they were wrong when they taught you that. In Isaiah 45:23 God is changing the whole world and forcing that change. Its not your fault that you are mired in traditional teaching, I know you are cemented into that and cannot see these scriptures.

I understand that.

Mickiel

Will Durant has observed; " Within a century and a half after Christianity and Philosophy first came into closest contact , the ideas and methods of Philosophy had flowed in such mass into Christianity , and filled so large a place in it, as to have made it no less a Philosophy than a religion."

Mickiel

The roots of " The Choir" are found in pagan Greek temples and Greek dramas. Again Will Durant states it beautifully: " In the middle ages, as in ancient Greece, the main foundation head of drama was in religious liturgy. The Mass itself was a dramatic spectacle; the sanctuary a sacred stage; the celebrants wore symbolic costumes; priest and acolytes engaged in dialogue; and the antiphonal responses of priest and choir; and of choir to choir, suggested precisely that same evolution of drama from dialogue that had generated the sacred Dionysian play." ( Pagan Christianity pg.159, Frank Viola.)

Now the pagan choir had dug itself into the church, and now heretical doctrines were spread through hymn singing, a dynamic that still occurs today. Christians actually sing songs that have things in them that are totally unbiblical; but they are unaccustomed to paying attention to that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christianity taught you these things, that God will not change people's heart or force them; they were wrong when they taught you that. In Isaiah 45:23 God is changing the whole world and forcing that change. Its not your fault that you are mired in traditional teaching, I know you are cemented into that and cannot see these scriptures.

I understand that.

good luck on your universalism.

good day.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[So-called Christians, pagans] They still celebrate pagan holidays. Notice then their love of Christmas...

"In Jeremiah 10:2-8 we read,

Thus says the Lord: ‘Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven. For the customs of the peoples are futile; for one cuts a tree from the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it will not topple. They are upright, like a palm tree, and they cannot speak; they must be carried, because they cannot go by themselves. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, nor can they do any good.’ Inasmuch as there is none like You O Lord (You are great, and your name is great in might) who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For this is your rightful due. For among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like you. But they are altogether dull-hearted and foolish; a wooden idol is a worthless doctrine.”..." Full text: The Origins of the Christmas Tree

"...The snake biting its tail is a very old symbol for eternity from various ancient African cultures..." Full text: There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments

Mickiel

"In Jeremiah 10:2-8 we read,

Thus says the Lord: ‘Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven. For the customs of the peoples are futile; for one cuts a tree from the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it will not topple. They are upright, like a palm tree, and they cannot speak; they must be carried, because they cannot go by themselves. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, nor can they do any good.’ Inasmuch as there is none like You O Lord (You are great, and your name is great in might) who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For this is your rightful due. For among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like you. But they are altogether dull-hearted and foolish; a wooden idol is a worthless doctrine.”..." Full text: The Origins of the Christmas Tree

"...The snake biting its tail is a very old symbol for eternity from various ancient African cultures..." Full text: There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments

I no longer respect you so I will not be responding to you any more.

Peace on your journey.

Mickiel

The " Funeral procession and the funeral oration" emerged in the Christian church out of paganism. Straight out of the Roman empire, locked into Christianity , never to be removed.

Mickiel

The " Funeral procession and the funeral oration" emerged in the Christian church out of paganism. Straight out of the Roman empire, locked into Christianity , never to be removed.

This again is part of the Pagan DNA of Christianity which they just continue to practice and ignore. They will not give it up; they will hold to this tradition no matter what.

Mickiel

This again is part of the Pagan DNA of Christianity which they just continue to practice and ignore. They will not give it up; they will hold to this tradition no matter what.

The real book on Christianity, is that they are slap full of deception, but are not able to see that, or to do anything about it.

Because is was predestined.

Mickiel

What do you think the synagogue of satan is? Its not satan worshippers, which is what most bible readers think.

Its a church of God in deception.

Mickiel

Hey even the common practice of collecting tithes and offerings in a plate and use of ushers came from Queen Elizabeth's I's ( 1533-1603), reorganization of the church of England; and every Christian church uses it until this day!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The real book on Christianity, is that they [Christians] are slap full of deception, but are not able to see that, or to do anything about it.

Because is was predestined.
Christians were predestined not to
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
get it according to your book. :scripto: 2 Pe 2:1 God gave us a message that he hoped we would not understand (2 Ti 1:7, Eph. 1:18). :plain:

Mickiel

The real book on Christianity, it"s called the Bible.

No its not, that is just what you have been taught. Its just how selfish Christianity is, they claim the bible for themselves. The real truth, which does not interest Christianity, is that the bible has no copyrights on it. No individual group can claim it as their own. Out of the 66 authors of the bible, only 6 could possibly be considered Christians, so they did not write even half of the bible.

The bible is the book that Christianity has laid claim on, the bible itself has not laid claim on Christianity. The term " Christian" is mentioned once in scripture, twice in some bibles. Jews are mentioned far more than that. Neither God or Christ EVER endorsed Christianity, and no Christian can show that in scripture;

they just can self righteously claim it out of their mouths!