The real book on Christianity.

Mickiel

Wait, do you mean to tell me that men were still sinful and filled with pride and delusions of grandeur to have things their own way instead of His, after He died for them?

Not men, no; I am talking about Christians. The Christians were sinful, filled with delusions and selfish. I am talking about the Genesis of the church of God; from Peter to Paul ; from the first century ; from Christ; in less than 300 years, the church was all messed up. And its still messed up.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Pan-en-theos!

Pan-en-theos!

I see that quite differing; at a time, the unborn child and its mother exist in the same body, then after birth they are separate in a physical sense, but always joined at other levels. I think our experience with God is a reverse of this. We are actually born separate from him, but with the destiny to one day be joined with him. In fact, In my view, all the troubles that exist in the world , are a result of being separate from God; sin exist because we are separate from him. So I do not accept that we cannot be separate from what is infinite. Finite is naturally separate from infinite.

But you must consider that the Infinite is the source of all that is finite, and that all that is finite exists within the Infinite.

Nothing finite can exist independent of the infinite or exist outside of the infinite. So this presents us with a pan-entheistic cosmology,....since pan-en-theism means "all in God". This view allows for distinction between creation and God, but that creation cannot exist outside of God, while God in some sense by his omnipresence pervades all creation, while at the same time transcendends it.

God is both 'immanent' and 'transcendent'. God is both within and without dimensions.

iamaberean

In your prejudgment of me, I am not saved; in my study of scripture, I am saved. Now, I have no faith, so when I talk to God, faith is not in the picture. And I do talk to him from time to time, as to if he listens, I cannot say; I don't know. As far as " Getting a response from God"; I don't believe that can be manipulated.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Mickiel

But you must consider that the Infinite is the source of all that is finite, and that all that is finite exists within the Infinite.

Nothing finite can exist independent of the infinite or exist outside of the infinite. So this presents us with a pan-entheistic cosmology,....since pan-en-theism means "all in God". This view allows for distinction between creation and God, but that creation cannot exist outside of God, while God in some sense by his omnipresence pervades all creation, while at the same time transcendends it.

God is both 'immanent' and 'transcendent'. God is both within and without dimensions.

I disagree with that, God is not omnipresent, why should he be? Why does God need to be everywhere? For what? The bible reveals that God has " Eyes everywhere", and eyes means angels in those verses. God has representation everywhere, but he himself is in one place at a time. He is an individual, but he is complex; he can extend his Spirits, and he has at least seven of those; so God has extension, yes, but I disagree that he exist everywhere at the same time; he has no need to do that. God is not some giant ameba that covers everything; he is just aware of everything.

God does not need to be within and without of everything; that " Sounds " mystic, but God holds no need to be mystic.

Mickiel

The real book on Christianity has been a secret book that now God is starting to open. And many will not like the truth within.

Mickiel

We are moving into times where religion is being judged very harshly, and I can understand that judgment. The world has grown tired of giving religion a pass and now they are examining it with a finer tooth comb. They are looking at everything and everybody in the religion. The truth is going to come out. Many pastors are going to get caught in their true behavior. Jer. 12:10, " Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard!"

Mickiel

Would you want to see a real book on your life? Would you be afraid of reading that?

Don't you think such a book on you would help you? Insecurity makes us want to avoid such truth about things.

Mickiel

The real book on Christianity is that the bible was not written for Christians, it was written for world. It was not written by Christians and Christians don't have a copy right on the bible.

Mickiel

In my personal view, I think Christianity is " Babylon the Great", Rev.18:2 Vs. 3, all nations have been influenced by her. And many have become rich through her. This is a stunning revelation.

Mickiel

One of the most seductive mindsets on earth, is to think you are anointed by God. Once a person believes they are chosen by God, their pride becomes so large, they are in a world unto themselves. They become " Kings before the time." Their consciousness is now seared, it becomes like a wall, and nothing can get through. They think God speaks through them and to them.