The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol I had to know that long before I ever started receiving the revelation.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2 Thessalonians 2:11 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false,

I said
lolol I think that one is for you. Your the one that believe in the trinity. That isn't even written in the bible. You should add this one to it. And lets face it you get away outside of what is written in the scriptures.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol I think that one is for you. Your the one that believe in the trinity. That isn't even written in the bible. You should add this one to it. And lets face it you get away outside of what is written in the scriptures.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Yes I do believe in the Trinity which is the true nature of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes I do believe in the Trinity which is the true nature of God.

I said
Your using the divine nature as an excuse to not obey Gods Word.

Divine Nature

Acts 17:29
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
2 Pet 1:4
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2 Pet 1:2-3
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

xxxDivine nature is so misunderstood. The deceived think that the divinity or deity or divine nature that Jesus had was what made Him God and it didnt. First because we can have the same divine nature and we're not God. Second because divine nature just means God is working through us. They get deceived because if one is submitting to God within them and God is doing great works through them their going to look alittle like God. This is why everyone misunderstands why Jesus isnt God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Your using the divine nature as an excuse to not obey Gods Word.

Divine Nature

Acts 17:29
29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising.
2 Pet 1:4
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2 Pet 1:2-3
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

xxxDivine nature is so misunderstood. The deceived think that the divinity or deity or divine nature that Jesus had was what made Him God and it didnt. First because we can have the same divine nature and we're not God. Second because divine nature just means God is working through us. They get deceived because if one is submitting to God within them and God is doing great works through them their going to look alittle like God. This is why everyone misunderstands why Jesus isnt God.

You have always been a good scripture twister.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't even know that the Holy Spirit is God. Why would He speak to you'

I said
Your ignorance is showing again.

[Jhn 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

I'm not talking about your god. Or your holy spirit.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

I'm talking about the true Holy Spirit that guides me daily with the Word of God. You see there is a true Holy Spirit that talks to me daily and guides me. Neither you nor I have ever heard Gods voice nor seen His form.
[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Your ignorance is showing again.

[Jhn 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

I'm not talking about your god. Or your holy spirit.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

I'm talking about the true Holy Spirit that guides me daily with the Word of God. You see there is a true Holy Spirit that talks to me daily and guides me. Neither you nor I have ever heard Gods voice nor seen His form.
[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Acts 5:3-4 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

3 “Ananias,” Peter asked, “why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, were not the proceeds at your disposal? How is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You did not lie to us but to God!”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 5:3-4 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

3 “Ananias,” Peter asked, “why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, were not the proceeds at your disposal? How is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You did not lie to us but to God!”

I said
Applying the scriptures to whom they are directed. Look at the verses you are finding, they all support everything I have been telling you for years. They tell you that you have been lying to God by calling Jesus God, and by calling the Holy Spirit God. Wake up