The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
What are you?

What Do Jews Believe About Jesus?

Ancient/Medieval Jewish History

Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins. They also believe that the Jews are the chosen people, and that the explicit laws of the Torah, such as observing Shabbat, holidays, and circumcision must be obeyed today.

The origins of this group can be traced back to the Hebrew Christian missions to the Jews in the 19th and early 20th centuries. By the 1960s and ’70s Messianic Judaism was gaining popularity, known by many as “the Jesus people,” and eventually Jews for Jesus.

Because of Messianic Judaism’s identification with Jesus, all of the major denominations of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist) have rejected Messianic Judaism as a form of Judaism. Within Christianity Messianic Judaism is sometimes seen as a group within the evangelical community, and sometimes seen as a separate sect. At times, various Christian leaders have publicly criticized Messianic Jews for their aggressive missionizing in the Jewish community and for misrepresenting themselves as Jews.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What are you?

What Do Jews Believe About Jesus?

Ancient/Medieval Jewish History

Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins. They also believe that the Jews are the chosen people, and that the explicit laws of the Torah, such as observing Shabbat, holidays, and circumcision must be obeyed today.

The origins of this group can be traced back to the Hebrew Christian missions to the Jews in the 19th and early 20th centuries. By the 1960s and ’70s Messianic Judaism was gaining popularity, known by many as “the Jesus people,” and eventually Jews for Jesus.

Because of Messianic Judaism’s identification with Jesus, all of the major denominations of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist) have rejected Messianic Judaism as a form of Judaism. Within Christianity Messianic Judaism is sometimes seen as a group within the evangelical community, and sometimes seen as a separate sect. At times, various Christian leaders have publicly criticized Messianic Jews for their aggressive missionizing in the Jewish community and for misrepresenting themselves as Jews.

I grew up Christian. I am Jewish. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. This is a Jewish belief.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
said

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

I am sorry but I am not Messianic.

I grew up Christian. I am Jewish. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. This is a Jewish belief.

Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins.

I said
lolol You don't seem to know what you are.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
said

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

I am sorry but I am not Messianic.

Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins.

I said
lolol You don't seem to know what you are.

I am Jewish. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I am not Messianic.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Your so full of oxymorons.

incorrect

I learned about what an oxymoron is growing up, as I didn't know. And it is not what you are saying. I do not speak in oxymorons. I do not even know what an oxymoron is.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, Aviv 14.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
incorrect

I learned about what an oxymoron is growing up, as I didn't know. And it is not what you are saying. I do not speak in oxymorons. I do not even know what an oxymoron is.

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. What you just said is an oxymoron.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
incorrect

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL An oxymoron is one statement that proves your other statement is wrong.. You said you learned what an oxymoron is and that is not an oxymoron. The you said you do not even know what an oxymoron is.
When you say something is incorrect and then you say you don't even know what it means. That is an oxymoron. If you don't know what something means you cant know that it is wrong. You keep letting your mouth override common sense. You would do much better if you just kept your mouth shut and actually learn to listen.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL An oxymoron is one statement that proves your other statement is wrong.. You said you learned what an oxymoron is and that is not an oxymoron. The you said you do not even know what an oxymoron is.
When you say something is incorrect and then you say you don't even know what it means. That is an oxymoron. If you don't know what something means you cant know that it is wrong. You keep letting your mouth override common sense. You would do much better if you just kept your mouth shut and actually learn to listen.

You use (your knowledge of) an oxymoron to oppress people. My understanding is that it has something to do with a kind of contradiction.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You use (your knowledge of) an oxymoron to oppress people. My understanding is that it has something to do with a kind of contradiction.

I said
When you say you don't understand something and you say that is incorrect. That is an oxymoron, and it is a contradiction. If you don't understand it you don't have the right to judge it correct or incorrect.
Its that spirit that is in you. The denial spirit. You spend a lot of time in your imagination. You deny so that you don't have to face the truth. Or answer for your mistakes, so you just deny anything contrary to what you want to believe. That is what makes you an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you say you don't understand something and you say that is incorrect. That is an oxymoron, and it is a contradiction. If you don't understand it you don't have the right to judge it correct or incorrect.
Its that spirit that is in you. The denial spirit. You spend a lot of time in your imagination. You deny so that you don't have to face the truth. Or answer for your mistakes, so you just deny anything contrary to what you want to believe. That is what makes you an idiot.

You have a lot of reasons for calling me an idiot I guess, but the Bible says not to call anyone an idiot. As for not understanding it is because of what you said and my knowledge base. To communicate I need to know that what I am communicating makes sense so the reader can understand. Otherwise I don't know or don't remember, never knew, or learned something else, even with the same word. That you do not understand me means you can't fault me for not understanding you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have a lot of reasons for calling me an idiot I guess, but the Bible says not to call anyone an idiot. As for not understanding it is because of what you said and my knowledge base. To communicate I need to know that what I am communicating makes sense so the reader can understand. Otherwise I don't know or don't remember, never knew, or learned something else, even with the same word. That you do not understand me means you can't fault me for not understanding you.

I said
I do understand you. Your carnally minded.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And what are you Squeaky when you do not know the difference between Your and You're?

I said
ROFLOL Don't you get it yet?? Everyone that gets convicted by my revelations gets tested. Can they humble themselves or are the revengeful. Those that are revengeful try to find something anything they can criticize me for. When they cant criticize me with scripture they turn to my spelling. Its ridiculous to get mad at me. Them revelations are from Jesus. Go get mad at Jesus lets not try to kill the messenger.

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Don't you get it yet?? Everyone that gets convicted by my revelations gets tested. Can they humble themselves or are the revengeful. Those that are revengeful try to find something anything they can criticize me for. When they cant criticize me with scripture they turn to my spelling. Its ridiculous to get mad at me. Them revelations are from Jesus. Go get mad at Jesus lets not try to kill the messenger.

I'm not mad at you. I just hope you learn to use the english language a little better.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm not mad at you. I just hope you learn to use the english language a little better.

I said
lololo And miss knowing all these people who want to criticize me but cant. I like it the way it is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16, evening and morning, night and day.

I do not understand carnal things.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Carnal is human wisdom and language. Spiritual is what is quoted out of the bible. Your own opinion is carnal. What your saying now is carnal.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Carnal is human wisdom and language. Spiritual is what is quoted out of the bible. Your own opinion is carnal. What your saying now is carnal.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

From my reading of Scripture I cannot corroborate what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob