The Only Guarantee Of Salvation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

From my reading of Scripture I cannot corroborate what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You being blinded I don't doubt that. And you never will, God told you that. I didn't blind you God did. Take it up with Him.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You being blinded I don't doubt that. And you never will, God told you that. I didn't blind you God did. Take it up with Him.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

As a child I learned to go by what the Scriptures say.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As a child I learned to go by what the Scriptures say.

I said
Then do it. Go by what these scriptures say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then do it. Go by what these scriptures say.

I already do. And I chose to obey God's commandments. Does that make me a Jew or of Israel or both?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I already do. And I chose to obey God's commandments. Does that make me a Jew or of Israel or both?

I said
That makes you blind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That makes you blind.

Never mind. Your answer shows a lack of comprehension.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Never mind. Your answer shows a lack of comprehension.

I said
My answer shows I believe these verses. But you don't.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
My answer shows I believe these verses. But you don't.

I do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

What are you thinking of? I do not understand your logic here.

I said
I asked you if you believe them verses you said yes. That means you believe the Jews are partially blinded. I agree. Even you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I said
I asked you if you believe them verses you said yes. That means you believe the Jews are partially blinded. I agree. Even you.

The first verse says Israel
Jews are not mentioned.
However, I was once a Gentile

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Useless information.

That I was once a Gentile means I understand this from the Gentile perspective but now I am a Jew.

Did you know some people believe that Israel would not become a nation again in the land of Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles had come in or came in?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That I was once a Gentile means I understand this from the Gentile perspective but now I am a Jew.

Did you know some people believe that Israel would not become a nation again in the land of Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles had come in or came in?

I said
Rambling.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no

what does it mean to you to be grafted in, or do you know, or do you believe that you are? Grafted in to what?

I said
Jews were broken off, and I was grafted in.
[Rom 11:17, 19
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, ...
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jews were broken off, and I was grafted in.
[Rom 11:17, 19
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, ...
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."

so don't become arrogant and who can be grafted in again?