ECT The Mystery: What and Why

Danoh

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/goodperson.shtml

The above is posted on a so called dispensational website as gospel! :vomit:

I'll look at it; but the link title is already suspect :chuckle:

I got a blank website.

Besides; are they supposedly Mid-Acts?

Your stated beef as to MADS has been as to MADs you view as enemies in your belief they do not hold to 1 Cor. 15:1-4, in the way you do, and or that they supposedly add some type of work to believing.

If I am not mistaken - your other stated beef with MADs you view as enemies has been with MADs who do not hold to your understanding of Ephesians 2 as a different Mystery and or aspect of the Mystery than that preached by Paul in Acts.

Feel free to correct me on those two (as if you need permission :chuckle:)

musterion

The above is posted on a so called dispensational website as gospel! :vomit:

Dear Sister, I used to follow Ray Comfort (somewhat...watched his man on the street videos and used some of his gimmicky tracts before learning what Lordship Salvation is), but I seriously do not think he's dispensational at all. Could be wrong on that, but I never picked up on it. He's pentecostal, which as you know usually precludes dispensationalism.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Dear Sister, I used to follow Ray Comfort (somewhat...watched his man on the street videos and used some of his gimmicky tracts before learning what Lordship Salvation is), but I seriously do not think he's dispensational at all. Could be wrong on that, but I never picked up on it. He's pentecostal, which as you know usually precludes dispensationalism.
No, he's not a dispie. The link I shared is posted on a so called dispensational website as gospel. It is not, but a perverted gospel which is no good news at all.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'll look at it; but the link title is already suspect :chuckle:

I got a blank website.

Besides; are they supposedly Mid-Acts?

Your stated beef as to MADS has been as to MADs you view as enemies in your belief they do not hold to 1 Cor. 15:1-4, in the way you do, and or that they supposedly add some type of work to believing.

If I am not mistaken - your other stated beef with MADs you view as enemies has been with MADs who do not hold to your understanding of Ephesians 2 as a different Mystery and or aspect of the Mystery than that preached by Paul in Acts.

Feel free to correct me on those two (as if you need permission :chuckle:)

The above is posted on a so called dispensational website as gospel! Those who preach the cross as the power of God would not hold it up as gospel. It is a perverted gospel which is no good news at all.

Danoh

How do you 'preach the cross as the power of God' but not uphold the Gospel?

When you add any kind of work on your part...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Danoh

The above is posted on a so called dispensational website as gospel! Those who preach the cross as the power of God would not hold it up as gospel. It is a perverted gospel which is no good news at all.

Seems to me you are back pedaling.

The issue was over your two assertions against other MADs.

It was not about the Ray Comfort; Kirk Cameron psuedo dispy.

As Jordan has righly noted - anyone who begins the Body at Acts 2 is a Pentecostal whether they assert otherwise or not.

I would add they are 2,000 years too late.

Some of them do hold to a faith alone salvation, though.

I have known plenty of them on both sides of that.

But none of this was the issue.

You appear to be back peddling :chuckle:

Stand your ground til you believe otherwise.

Danoh

Not even remotely. At best, Acts 2 dispie in the John MacArthur vein (which is to say, little to not anymore) but open to "signs and wonders."

Thanks, bro.

John "Lordship Salvation" MacArthur is clue------less.

And, you already know where I stand on signs and wonders of any kind in this age :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Thanks, bro.

John "Lordship Salvation" MacArthur is clue------less.

And, you already know where I stand on signs and wonders of any kind in this age :chuckle:

You won't move one more step without embracing the spiritual.

Yer on the edge. :thumb:

No need to freak, I'm still here. :)