ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky

That counts for nothing in the Word of God. Man by nature cannot hear or understand the words of God, milk or meat Jn 8:43,47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

I said
lol Does that make any sense to you? To hear Gods Word is to hear it in your mind from the Holy Spirit. And that is what I do and you don't believe me. Why?

John 8:45-47
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
46 "Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
47 "He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."
(NKJ)

beloved57

I said
lol Does that make any sense to you? To hear Gods Word is to hear it in your mind from the Holy Spirit. And that is what I do and you don't believe me. Why?

John 8:45-47
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
46 "Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
47 "He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."
(NKJ)

See you at the Judgment !

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Born again is all about being a brand new creation. Remember you don't belong to Christ until you have crucified your emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Truster

I must disagree with the order you have placed here SQ…

Before anything else you must be born above (again) that is the new birth. Then and only then is the pure milk of the word to be earnestly desired…you'll find that verse I'm sure.

Meat is for the mature, because babes are unable to digest meat.

So the order must be birth, milk and then meat.

I have read an essay by one of the puritans that was adamant that many never progress beyond the milk. This I find very difficult to believe, because without food there is no growth and if there is no growth there is no life.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I must disagree with the order you have placed here SQ…

Before anything else you must be born above (again) that is the new birth. Then and only then is the pure milk of the word to be earnestly desired…you'll find that verse I'm sure.

Meat is for the mature, because babes are unable to digest meat.

So the order must be birth, milk and then meat.

I have read an essay by one of the puritans that was adamant that many never progress beyond the milk. This I find very difficult to believe, because without food there is no growth and if there is no growth there is no life.

I said
Well you have a right to your opinion. And we can only testify to what we have been through. And the order we went through it.
Now at the top of this thread are revelations on all of it. I would ask you to read them and see.

Truster

I said
Well you have a right to your opinion. And we can only testify to what we have been through. And the order we went through it.
Now at the top of this thread are revelations on all of it. I would ask you to read them and see.

How would a babe seek milk before birth?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How would a babe seek milk before birth?

I said
What your missing is the fact that it says "born again". Not just born. To be born again one must to have been born the first time.
And now they seek to be born again. And to be born again one would have to die in some way or another. To crucify the flesh with its emotions and feelings to a type of dieing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Born again is all about being a brand new creation. Remember you don't belong to Christ until you have crucified your emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

If, as you say, you've gotten rid of ALL your emotions then,
how come you still get angry at your fellow posters? Huh?

beloved57

The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born

How do you give a person, a baby milk before they are born ? Peter says 1 Pet 2:2

2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

It seems as though you are a first born in order to desire the milk ?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How do you give a person, a baby milk before they are born ? Peter says 1 Pet 2:2

2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

It seems as though you are a first born in order to desire the milk ?

I said
As newborn babes---as beginners in Christianity.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
And if you do believe my story that means all your condemnation is evil. If you flip flop back and forth just looking for the negative to judge and condemn. You are a double minded person.

James 1:7-8
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
(NKJ)

Truster

I said
And if you do believe my story that means all your condemnation is evil. If you flip flop back and forth just looking for the negative to judge and condemn. You are a double minded person.

James 1:7-8
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
(NKJ)

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.