The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just trying to make sense of your use of accomplishments.

The first 100

Laws:

Trump: 29 sparkling government laws signed.
Obama: 14

Winnner: depends on how you feel about new laws, I suppose.

Executive orders? The Republicans and Trump hated those as much as they did the former president's golf outings. Remember? Well...what a difference 100 days make.

Trump: 32, or, as many in 100 days as Obama averaged in a year.
Obama: 19

Winner: irony.

Cabinet Confirmations: remember the obstructionist song and dance?

Trump: 21/22
Obama: 20/20

Winner: musicals?

Speaking of games...a real source of conservative and Trump ire pre election was

Golf Outings:

Trump: 19
Obama: 1

Winner: still waiting on Trump to publish his card. :eek:

You are the REAL Card, here. Get my meaning?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
According to .... wait for it ... Trump. Trump lies as often as he breathes. Remember his claims of all the proof he had found about Obama's citizenship? Evidently his *proof* is sitting in the same hiding place as his tax returns.
Obama's own brother says Barrack was born in Kenya

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trump has tweeted that the current FBI Director is the best friend that Hillary Clinton ever had because he didn't have her prosecuted.

How can a President who wishes to relive the 2016 Campaign by undermining the authority of his current FBI Director, in the midst of an investigation concerning Russian election tampering, benefit the American people?

Putin, and his "motley crew" in the Kremlin, probably can't believe their good luck in backing an American president who is now publically questioning the credibility of the leadership of his own domestic intelligence agency - nobody could make this up!

I don't trust Obama's men. Any of them. Look at his Iran nuclear sweepstakes. Finally we have a president who puts the idiots like you in his place, at the back of the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Obama's birth certificate shows that his *own brother* and the guy who spread the birther conspiracy... are liars.

Still no tax returns, btw.

Nah. Where's the doctor? With the liberal lovers in hawaii, if he was born at Kapiolani then some coconut Buddha head doctor would've been bragging about it. Fake certificates fake news!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
He took drugs, fornicated, flirted with homosexuality..Obama lied about his birth place. You're just white privileged to him TH, he doesn't give a crap about you dude.