The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Right, they found a dead doctor!
Found him the day of the birth, to read the certificate. Though the dead part came much later. :rolleyes:

He took drugs, fornicated
If you use that as a bar to public service the Mormons are going to end up running the country.

flirted with homosexuality
Don't know if that's true, but if so then I suppose you'd have to say that ultimately he made the right choice, wouldn't you?

Obama lied about his birth place.
No reason to believe that and every reason to wonder why it was and remains so important to some to believe it.

You're just white privileged to him TH, he doesn't give a crap about you dude.
Your longstanding relationship with the president and the insight it gives you notwithstanding, I don't care. Why should I?

More to the point, why do you?

WizardofOz

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Link

Even Trump said the numbers are phony.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Found him the day of the birth, to read the certificate. Though the dead part came much later. :rolleyes:

If you use that as a bar to public service the Mormons are going to end up running the country.

Don't know if that's true, but if so then I suppose you'd have to say that ultimately he made the right choice, wouldn't you?

No reason to believe that and every reason to wonder why it was and remains so important to some to believe it.

Your longstanding relationship with the president and the insight it gives you notwithstanding, I don't care. Why should I?

More to the point, why do you?

Because I'm half white, half f up.
And I don't appreciate the way Obama stirred up anti white hate over and over and over again, he's a punk.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Because I'm half white, half f up. And I don't appreciate the way Obama stirred up anti white hate over and over and over again, he's a punk.
Three quick points.

First, if you're half white in the parlance of traditional racists you're not white at all and he's not talking about you or yours.

Second, if you're trying to drop an inferential F bomb you should stop doing that.

And third, while I don't agree with your impression of the president, I'm more concerned with why that should still matter to you at this point in the day.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Unemployment rate drops to lowest number in a decade
Must be all those coal jobs Trump created or perhaps the additional staff the Secret Service has had to hire to protect "TheDonald" from the adoring American public - when you're below 40% in the polls!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Three quick points.

First, if you're half white in the parlance of traditional racists you're not white at all and he's not talking about you or yours.

Second, if you're trying to drop an inferential F bomb you should stop doing that.

And third, while I don't agree with your impression of the president, I'm more concerned with why that should still matter to you at this point in the day.

Concerned.. haha got you crying son

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Last time I looked, he was 41%.

Don't count on the Republicans in the Senate to emulate their House counterparts by "falling on their swords" to give "The Donald" another reason to celebrate in the Rose Garden - to prop up an unpopular president!

Rumor has it that there are still Republican House members hiding out in the White House Rose Garden - refusing to come out and face their constituents!

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Titanic is unsinkable - we have Captain Trump's word on that!

Relax, all g. We got this.
e6171e88a695dbd55f369442d900a031.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The first female usher of the White House has been fired. Angella Reid, who took over the post in 2011 after managing the Ritz Carlton in Virginia.

Communications Deputy Sanders said of the firing, [FONT=&quot]"It's not uncommon that you might have a transition of staff when a new administration comes in. And it's simply nothing more than that."

In point of fact, the position has been held by 9 people over the last 130+ years and is not traditionally administrative sensitive. Reid was only the second black Chief Usher to serve in that position since 1885.[/FONT]