The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Report: WH Directed Intel Agencies To Find Cover For Trump's Wiretap Claims...The intelligence community was allegedly directed to provide cover for President Donald Trump’s baseless claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped by his predecessor, the New Yorker reported Tuesday.
He tends to use old words and phrases like Big League. :smack:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

One of the speakers on last night's Media Dinner made an interesting observation - Trump supporters just aren't interested by the facts and no amount of logical arguments can dissuade them from the illusions they hold about this President!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

One of the speakers on last night's Media Dinner made an interesting observation - Trump supporters just aren't interested by the facts and no amount of logical arguments can dissuade them from the illusions they hold about this President!
Bill Maher, who I rarely find myself agreeing with, said that a short bit ago. Did he repeat it or did someone steal it?

I caught some of the host's quotes. Minhaj (of Daily Show writing credit) dropped a few worth repeating.

"He tweets at 3 AM... sober. Who is tweeting at 3 AM sober? Donald Trump, because it's 10 AM in Russia. Those are business hours!"

"Now that a professional wrestler is our president, anything is possible. Anything is possible used to have a positive connotation."

"I've been watching House of Cards just to relax. Oh, a vice president pushes a journalist in front of a train? How quaint."

"Jeff Sessions couldn't be here. He was busy doing a pre-Civil War re-enactment. He said no, which happens to be his second favorite N-word."

"I don't have a solution. You guys have to be more perfect now. You are how the president gets his news. Not from advisors, not from experts, not from intelligence agencies. You guys. You can't make ay mistakes. When one of you messes up, he blames the whole group. Now you know what it feels like to be a minority."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bill Maher, who I rarely find myself agreeing with, said that a short bit ago. Did he repeat it or did someone steal it?

I caught some of the host's quotes. Minhaj (of Daily Show writing credit) dropped a few worth repeating.

"He tweets at 3 AM... sober. Who is tweeting at 3 AM sober? Donald Trump, because it's 10 AM in Russia. Those are business hours!"

"Now that a professional wrestler is our president, anything is possible. Anything is possible used to have a positive connotation."

"I've been watching House of Cards just to relax. Oh, a vice president pushes a journalist in front of a train? How quaint."

"Jeff Sessions couldn't be here. He was busy doing a pre-Civil War re-enactment. He said no, which happens to be his second favorite N-word."

"I don't have a solution. You guys have to be more perfect now. You are how the president gets his news. Not from advisors, not from experts, not from intelligence agencies. You guys. You can't make ay mistakes. When one of you messes up, he blames the whole group. Now you know what it feels like to be a minority."

Trump was better in Harrisburg -

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump was better in Harrisburg -

That's not how you spell bitter. :nono: But it is how you illustrate it. :eek:

So, do you think he was afraid of the press corps, or did he just lack the fortitude to take the shots and/or the humor to trade in close?

Insider trading...you'd think it would be right up his alley.

drbrumley

What do you think? Oh, that's right, you don't.

What do I think?, Unlike you, I don't believe it is the will of God that a woman suffers from rape or even has a child thru such a circumstance. God can use an event such as this (as bad as that is)but in no way, shape or form willed it to happen.

All I asked from you is clarification. A simple yes or no would suffice, but you have to play the libtard....a make believe conservative...:loser:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

“I don’t stand by anything." Donald Trump to CBS reporter Dickerson in response to whether or not he was standing by comments he'd made about Obama.

Yes, he seems a bit wacky about that, but not about everything. Can you imagine Ike saying anything much at all, I cannot.

If anything, Donald Trump talks too much.