The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It appears as if, TH thinks of himself as a "Magnificent Victim."
It appears you chose to become a character instead having it. Life.

That's a typical LIB for ya.
Supra.

I would recommend that TH find himself a nice "Safe Place," a warm cup of cocoa, and a stuffed animal of his choosing.
I'd recommend you attempt either rationality or honesty, but not even Vincent Peale was that much of an optimist. :plain:

Oh, by the way, TH, why not purchase some Headphones on Amazon, therefore, you'll be able to listen for any foul language on future You-Tube Videos, in the privacy of your own ears. Just a suggestion.
Or people who post videos on a Christian website can simply refrain from linking to inappropriate material, you know, the way they promised they would when they signed on here. That sort of thing. Mostly it solidified my prior position on not playing videos unless I trust the source. Sometimes you misplace trust. Life.

The question of the hour: Will TH continue to GRIPE about that Video until the Cows come home?
Actually Tam raised the point.

Well, to be honest...
Don't feel badly about trailing off there. It was an impossible dream.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It appears you chose to become a character instead having it. Life.

Supra.

I'd recommend you attempt either rationality or honesty, but not even Vincent Peale was that much of an optimist. :plain:

Or people who post videos on a Christian website can simply refrain from linking to inappropriate material, you know, the way they promised they would when they signed on here. That sort of thing. Mostly it solidified my prior position on not playing videos unless I trust the source. Sometimes you misplace trust. Life.

Actually Tam raised the point.

Don't feel badly about trailing off there. It was an impossible dream.

Wasn't Vincent Peale the actor who played in all those horror pics?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wasn't aware that Eggs had adhesive on them.
That one was older. But mine made you think...okay, made some people then. :plain:

As a service for the youngsters who might be passing through, he tried the old rubber/glue bit. That was in response to my poultry reference, the old, "Don't teach your grandfather to suck eggs" and the inference was that he was better at doing that than generally sucking as a poster.

Continuing...