The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Trump haters are going to have to screw their tinfoil hats on real tight to spin this.
Or maybe they'll just say, "This isn't about that" and leave the politics alone. A very bad guy gassed kids. Anything that sets him back or removes him from the face of the earth is a step in the right direction.

Did Putin tell Trump to smear his buddies air force? Where Putin has guys stationed?
Didn't he give his buddy time to get his out of harm's way?

fool

Hall of Fame
Or maybe they'll just say, "This isn't about that" and leave the politics alone. A very bad guy gassed kids. Anything that sets him back or removes him from the face of the earth is a step in the right direction.
I don't see how one can leave the politics alone. If any one maintains the contention that Trump and Putin were in some kinda cahoots that just got blown to bits and beyond.

Didn't he give his buddy time to get his out of harm's way?
Until these bombs dropped we were coordinating with Russian air defence as we both happily attacked ISIS.
Now we have to still attack ISIS while we attack the people that we were attacking ISIS with.
There's no good guys in this.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't see how one can leave the politics alone. If any one maintains the contention that Trump and Putin were in some kinda cahoots that just got blown to bits and beyond.

unless....

putin wanted to distance himself from assad's use of wmd's and used trump as a proxy :noid:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't see how one can leave the politics alone.
Then it's time to put that hammer down before you damage the screws (even if a few look loose).

If any one maintains the contention that Trump and Putin were in some kinda cahoots that just got blown to bits and beyond.
Like saying Stalin didn't have an alliance with Hitler because Hitler turned on Stalin when it suited his agenda. I don't know if there's anything to the Trump Russian connection in a purposeful way on the Trump side of things, but the one doesn't necessarily control the other.

Until these bombs dropped we were coordinating with Russian air defence as we both happily attacked ISIS.
Which makes sense. We both hate ISIS.

Now we have to still attack ISIS while we attack the people that we were attacking ISIS with.
Or, we tolerated the friend of our "ally" in combating an evil until the friend of our ally made that impossible.

There's no good guys in this.
Of course there is. The guys bombing the guys setting people on fire in cages and gassing kids. That's the guy with a white hat. The guy fighting the first group while cozying up to the second has issues to work through. We're going to help him with that.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Too bad, but inevitable. Well, maybe he'll do a Brady and grow into the role.

You would know better. For the believers it shouldn't matter as our citizenship is in heaven. Even when Obama reigned I was blessed thru his actions. Same now.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Did you mean should know better?
Gave you the benefit of the doubt

That's why Jesus said, "Neighbors? Pft. Let them take care of themselves. Your kingdom is in heaven" in the book of Nevaritten.
Neighbors?

Even? :chuckle:

Was that wrong?

Arthur Brain

You would know better. For the believers it shouldn't matter as our citizenship is in heaven. Even when Obama reigned I was blessed thru his actions. Same now.

How come you weren't privy who to vote for if Obama was going to be God's choice and you're part of the chosen 'elect'? Why would you need to repent of voting for the wrong person as well?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How come you weren't privy who to vote for if Obama was going to be God's choice and you're part of the chosen 'elect'? Why would you need to repent of voting for the wrong person as well?

“The sentence is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones; to the intent that the living may know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the lowest of men.”
??Daniel? ?4:17? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/dan.4.17.asv

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It began after Bannon was kicked out of the NSC.
Do you understand bannon was put there temporarily to get a specific job done?
No, and neither do you. I don't recall ever reading or seeing anywhere that Bannon's position was meant to be temporary going in. Where did you read or hear it?

It was all over right wing media in print and radio,
Quote and link to it being said by the administration at any time prior to Bannon assuming the seat. Should be easy for you and it would be edifying for those of us who don't recall seeing anything of the sort.

That was four days ago. I guess he's having a hard time picking and choosing among all those examples. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Eight days and counting since Climate chastised me for not knowing the Bannon appointment was always meant to be temporary.

Do you understand bannon was put there temporarily to get a specific job done? It was all over right wing media in print and radio,
Quote and link to it being said by the administration at any time prior to Bannon assuming the seat.

Darn left wing media must have gotten in there and pruned them, eh? :plain: