The "L" in TULIP Means that Jesus is NOT Lord

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But you just said yourself that salvation is available to all but they still must partake of it. So that is to say that a prescribed number could indeed be saved while still aren't. The fact that all will be reconciled to GOD by his grace doesn't mean that those that don't follow or believe Jesus at this time are simultaneously, at this time, saved.

Christ's death and subsequent resurrection, paid for the sins
of all mankind. It made available God's forgiveness, mercy,
righteousness, and eternal life for those who would place all
their faith in Christ as their Savior. To those who reject God's
free gift, they will stand before God the Father and be judged
by their works and condemned to the Lake of Fire along with
the Devil and his angels.

All one needs to do is, hear the Grace Gospel and place their
faith in Christ, to gain eternal life. They are then, sealed, indwelt,
and placed into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit. They also
receive the righteousness of Christ.

popsthebuilder

My opinion is irrelevant.

Seems that most here could use some reawuaintance with the word of God via any avinue available as the constant backbiting, hypocritical judgment, and accusations are NOT what we have been taught as Christians by the teachings and sacrifice of Jesus the Christ. I personally come here to learn of the beliefs of others and more often than not comolt Ely dumbfounded by the amount of unbridalled hate that seems to fill the place to the brim. It is a shame. Say you think someone's view is wrong. It happens. What is the most effective way to bring them into the light of God? It sure isn't by bashing them, mocking their intellect, or taking it upon yourself to condemn them to hell fire.

You word you in my usage, here is not referring to any one person.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks wise ***. I'm on a phone with limited viewing capacity and a spell check that is temperamental to say the least. Thanks for trying to help. Didn't really mean the whole wise *** thing.

Peace.

Just trying to help you. Seems you have the same bad attitude
of those you were speaking of. Watch the nasty language, you
could be reported?

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ's death and subsequent resurrection, paid for the sins
of all mankind. It made available God's forgiveness, mercy,
righteousness, and eternal life for those who would place all
their faith in Christ as their Savior. To those who reject God's
free gift, they will stand before God the Father and be judged
by their works and condemned to the Lake of Fire along with
the Devil and his angels.

All one needs to do is, hear the Grace Gospel and place their
faith in Christ, to gain eternal life. They are then, sealed, indwelt,
and placed into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit. They also
receive the righteousness of Christ.

AMEN! to that. But I don't think that he got it.

Robert Pate

Banned
This thread concerning the "L" in TULIP needs to be reviewed by all and especially by those who are Calvinist.

If Jesus did NOT atone for all of the sins of the world, then Jesus is NOT Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God.

Brother Ducky

This thread concerning the "L" in TULIP needs to be reviewed by all and especially by those who are Calvinist.

If Jesus did NOT atone for all of the sins of the world, then Jesus is NOT Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God.

This is a statement you have made on multiple threads and in multiple posts.

Prove it. Or at least make a case for it, rather than just make unsupported blanket statements.

beloved57

Unscriptural comments !

Brother Ducky

What do you need to fall on you before you see the truth? Hebrews 1:3.

Not sure what the verse is supposed to support, but I believe it to be true.

I do not need to have anything to fall on me. I would like to support your blanket statement, however. You make a statement in an "if...then" format. Certainly a possible way of stating things. But not all things that can be put into this form are correct. If any apple is red, then Pate is wrong.

I am sure you would not agree with the last statement. Why should I believe what you say without some support.

Robert Pate

Banned
Not sure what the verse is supposed to support, but I believe it to be true.

I do not need to have anything to fall on me. I would like to support your blanket statement, however. You make a statement in an "if...then" format. Certainly a possible way of stating things. But not all things that can be put into this form are correct. If any apple is red, then Pate is wrong.

I am sure you would not agree with the last statement. Why should I believe what you say without some support.

The key to understanding the Gospel is to believe that..."JESUS IS LORD".

If Jesus has NOT defeated sin, death and the devil and reconciled the world unto God then Jesus is NOT Lord.

Your Calvinist doctrine will not allow you to believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and is Lord.

To NOT believe that Jesus is Lord means that you will die in your sins.

Brother Ducky

The key to understanding the Gospel is to believe that..."JESUS IS LORD".

If Jesus has NOT defeated sin, death and the devil and reconciled the world unto God then Jesus is NOT Lord.

Your Calvinist doctrine will not allow you to believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and is Lord.

To NOT believe that Jesus is Lord means that you will die in your sins.

Of course we believe that he atoned for the sins of the whole world, Jews and Gentiles, all who are saved in the whole world are saved by Jesus.

So if he atoned for the sins of those whom are chosen and not all individuals, how is he not Lord?

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course we believe that he atoned for the sins of the whole world, Jews and Gentiles, all who are saved in the whole world are saved by Jesus.

So if he atoned for the sins of those whom are chosen and not all individuals, how is he not Lord?

You are in trouble with the scriptures.

If Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, which you now say you believe. Then salvation has been provided for the whole world.

This means that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

"Whosoever" means ALL, ANYONE, EVERYONE that calls on the name of the Lord.

musterion

If Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, which you now say you believe. Then salvation has been provided for the whole world.

This means that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Of course he meant "world" as "world of the elect only." If not, he believes in TUUIP.

Brother Ducky

No problem whatsoever with Romans 10:13. The "all" is conditional. It does not say that all, meaning every human being can call on the Lord.

Again, I think that "world" in this case = Jews + Gentiles. Not every human being.

Robert Pate

Banned
No problem whatsoever with Romans 10:13. The "all" is conditional. It does not say that all, meaning every human being can call on the Lord.

Again, I think that "world" in this case = Jews + Gentiles. Not every human being.

Why is it you cannot give God the benefit of the doubt?

There are only two kinds of people in the world, Jews and Gentiles.

The "all" is NOT conditional. It means the same thing as this..."That he by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

You are in denial of the scriptures, the Gospel, and the Holy Spirit and it appears that you are determined to go to hell.