The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation, Those that have faith in Jesus are perfect and complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

Spam = water baptism justifies=satanic

Jesus was not only God with us, Jesus was also God for us.

Cute saying, but does not support your satanic, demonic argument of justification by the law, and that water baptism justifies, and the Saviour's water baptism is imputed, for justification, and that the Lord Jesus Christ's circumcision, justifies us.
Paul said, "That I might be found in him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

Righteousness that is by faith and not of the law.

Which you say is a lie, as you argue justification by the law, and that water baptism justifies, and the Saviour's water baptism is imputed, for justification, and that the Lord Jesus Christ's circumcision, justifies us, as does his sleeping for us, eating for us.

You also assert, on record, that the Lord Jesus Christ is righteous, because He fulfilled the law, not because He is God.

You are an on record, sorcerer, satanist, devil worshiper, by your demonic assertions.

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam = water baptism justifies=satanic

Cute saying, but does not support your satanic, demonic argument of justification by the law, and that water baptism justifies, and the Saviour's water baptism is imputed, for justification, and that the Lord Jesus Christ's circumcision, justifies us.

Which you say is a lie, as you argue justification by the law, and that water baptism justifies, and the Saviour's water baptism is imputed, for justification, and that the Lord Jesus Christ's circumcision, justifies us, as does his sleeping for us, eating for us.

You also assert, on record, that the Lord Jesus Christ is righteous, because He fulfilled the law, not because He is God.

You are an on record, sorcerer, satanist, devil worshiper, by your demonic assertions.

We are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. To not believe that puts you outside of the faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
We are justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. To not believe that puts you outside of the faith.

Spam-satanic=not "all," and not for the satanic reasons you assert
"justified by the doing... of Jesus....All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification"

He once again affirms that we are justified by the law keeping of the Saviour, which included water baptism, circumcision..........and asserts that the Saviour became righteous by walking in the law, not because He is God, and thus we become righteous, by walking in the law, but it is credited to us, imputed to us, through him.

=perversion of the gospel of Christ, as the Saviouer need not have died, if his satanic "logic" is doctrinally correct, as He died in vain.

No, demon, He walked in the law perfectly, this "doing," not for the reason you keep spamming,i.e., not so as this walk could be imputed to us, for that would be righteousness through the law, which the LORD God rejects, but to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish=propitiation.

Pate has no clue what propitiation is, as he has not read Genesis-Rev., for years, much less studied it, and has not once even used the term "propitiation" on TOL-has no idea what it is.

Clueless moron, flinging around satanic, made up "doctrine," that he read on the net, not once having studied this issue out.

My evidence? His slop of "posts."

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Galatians 2:21 KJV

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:21 KJV

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Philippians 3:9 KJV

and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Robert Pate

Banned
"justified by the doing... of Jesus....All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification"

He once again affirms that we are justified by the law keeping of the Saviour, which included water baptism, circumcision..........and asserts that the Saviour became righteous by walking in the law, not because He is God, and thus we become righteous, by walking in the law, but it is credited to us, imputed to us, through him.

=perversion of the gospel of Christ, as the Saviouer need not have died, if his satanic "logic" is doctrinally correct, as He died in vain.

No, demon, He walked in the law perfectly, this "doing," not for the reason you keep spamming,i.e., not so as this walk could be imputed to us, for that would be righteousness through the law, which the LORD God rejects, but to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish=propitiation.

Pate has no clue what propitiation is, as he has not read Genesis-Rev., for years, much less studied it, and has not once even used the term "propitiation" on TOL-has no idea what it is.

Clueless moron, flinging around satanic, made up "doctrine," that he read on the net, not once having studied this issue out.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

You are becoming very boring, John W.

Once again, All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation.

Who was it for when Jesus fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18?

Who was it for when Jesus died on the cross?

Who was it for when Jesus ascended into heaven?

Who is it for that Jesus is in heaven at the right hand of God?

To not believe that Jesus has justified and reconciled us to God, is to deny the Gospel.

beloved57

Once again, All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation.

To not believe that Jesus has justified and reconciled us to God, is to deny the Gospel.

You teach that sinners Christ died for, shed His Blood for, are lost and condemned. That denies Christ and His Gospel !

john w

Hall of Fame

Satanist, as you assert the Saviour's walk in the law, circumcision, water baptism.................=law keeping justifies us=from the pits of hell

john w

Hall of Fame

Straw man, satanist.He fulfilled it for us, but not for the satanic reasons you keep spamming, on orders from your daddy devil.

Straw man, satanist.It was for us, but not for the satanic reasons you keep spamming, on orders from your daddy devil.

Straw man, satanist.It was for us, but not for the satanic reasons you keep spamming, on orders from your daddy devil.

Straw man, satanist.For us, but not for the satanic reasons you keep spamming, on orders from your daddy devil.

Never said that he did not, demon. I said that He did not keep the law, so it could be imputed to us, as you do, as that is justification of the law, and a perversion of the gospel of Christ, and you thus assert that He died in vain-on record.

Pate, on record, asserts that righteousness comes from the law, and Christ died for nothing.

Robert Pate

Banned
Straw man, satanist.He fulfilled it for us, but not for the satanic reasons you keep spamming, on orders from your daddy devil.

Straw man, satanist.For us, but not for the satanic reasons you keep spamming, on orders from your daddy devil.

Never said that he did not, demon. I said that He did not keep the law, so it could be imputed to us, as you do, as that is justification of the law, and a perversion of the gospel of Christ, and you thus assert that He died in vain-on record.

Pate, on record, asserts that righteousness comes from the law, and Christ died for nothing.

You must be something special to someone on this Forum. If I talked the way that you are talking I would be banned for a month.

You continue to say things that I am not saying. You are very deceitful.

Jesus reconciles us to God by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. We cannot fulfill the demands of the law. Jesus has fulfilled them for us. We cannot abolish the condemnation of the law. Jesus abolished it for us, Ephesians 2:15. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You must be something special to someone on this Forum. If I talked the way that you are talking I would be banned for a month.

Jesus reconciles us to God by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourselves. We cannot fulfill the demands of the law. Jesus has fulfilled them for us. We cannot abolish the condemnation of the law. Jesus abolished it for us, Ephesians 2:15. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.
Robert,

Rather your continues fast and loose treatment of Scripture is starting to catch up with you. Study more, be more precise in your language versus reliance upon sweeping generalities, and you will, hopefully and prayerfully, come to a more seasoned view. Take every thought (and the words used to expressed them) captive for the glory of God (2 Cor. 10:5).

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert,

Rather your continues fast and loose treatment of Scripture is starting to catch up with you. Study more, be more precise in your language versus reliance upon sweeping generalities, and you will, hopefully and prayerfully, come to a more seasoned view. Take every thought (and the words used to expressed them) captive for the glory of God (2 Cor. 10:5).

AMR

Everything that I say is backed by scripture.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everything that I say is backed by scripture.
On the particular topic at hand, no one is agreeing with you. Is everyone wrong and you alone correct?

Are you going to be nailing some document on a door anytime soon?

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
On the particular topic at hand, no one is agreeing with you. Is everyone wrong and you alone correct?

Are you going to be nailing some document on a door anytime soon?

AMR

I measure success by the amount of opposition that I receive. You probably won't understand that.

beloved57

I measure success by the amount of opposition that I receive. You probably won't understand that.
All of your opponents and yourself have one thing in common, thats all of yall teach Salvation is conditioned on man and not Christ alone!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame

Made up-spam. I quoted your exact satanic words.

That is satanic, devil child, as again you assert that His law keeping is imputed to us, and that law keeping justifies, which includes water baptism, circumcision....=from the pits of hell..

And no scripture asserts your satanic assertion, certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV, that the law no longer exists as you say. And I caught you lying, contradicting yourself, on what Ephesians/Colossian means, re. "nailed to the cross," and you were silent, known liar.

I am not banned, because I expose/mark/identify, wolves, in sheep's clothing, such as yourself, as the book commands, and others see that, protecting the babes/sheep from you, and you hate that, grinding your big wolf teeth.

Robert Pate

Banned
Made up-spam. I quoted your exact satanic words.

That is satanic, devil child, as again you assert that His law keeping is imputed to us, and that law keeping justifies, which includes water baptism, circumcision....=from the pits of hell..

And no scripture asserts your satanic assertion, certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV, that the law no longer exists as you say. And I caught you lying, contradicting yourself, on what Ephesians/Colossian means, re. "nailed to the cross," and you were silent, known liar.

I am not banned, because I expose/mark/identify, wolves, in sheep's clothing, such as yourself, as the book commands, and others see that, protecting the babes/sheep from you, and you hate that, grinding your big wolf teeth.

You are very immature. Why the moderators allow you to do what you do is a mystery and a disappointment to me.

If the law has not been abolished then Christians are still under it and subject to it.

But thanks be to God it has been abolished.

God saw that it was contrary to us, because no one could keep it or do it, so he abolished it, Colossians 2:14.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are very immature. Why the moderators allow you to do what you do is a mystery and a disappointment to me.

Because the mods see you spamming satanic doctrine, wolf.
If the law has not been abolished then Christians are still under it and subject to it.

Again, a false, satan "inspired" false dichotomy, a drunken, demon induced spam, devilish "logic," as he corrupts/perverts the meaning of "abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void," as there is no such thing as "not existing" in certain circumstances, but "re-existing,"un-destroyed," un made void" in other circumstances.Not being under a law's jurisdiction, does not mean that the law does not exist/was abolished/destroyed/made void.

Pate: US citizens are not under the authority, jurisdiction, of the laws of foreign countries; thus. the laws of foreign countries do not exist/are abolished/are destroyed/are made void.

Demon induced "reasoning."

You
God saw that it was contrary to us, because no one could keep it or do it, so he abolished it, Colossians 2:14.

No, deceiver, as you flip the bird at Paul, as he never said that the law is contrary to us, as it is holy, just, good, spiritual, not void-he said the sin debt, the charges against us, the certificate of indebtedness, our "IOU,"DEFINED BY AN EXISTING LAW, moron, are against us. And neither the Ephesians or Colossians passages assert that the LORD God abolished His holy law, as you have been shown. But you daddy devil tells you to keep asserting that doctrine of demons, replacing/deleting/ corrupting bible words, as he does.

Pate: The laws of other countries are abolished, since we cannot keep them, and are not under them!!!

Moron. The devil taught you this "logic."

Status
Not open for further replies.