The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, he did not. Your daddy devil says that.

You keep spamming this made up slop, Pate, that Col. 2:13-14 KJV has God's holy laws in view, being nailed to the cross. I, and others, have corrected you on it, over, and over, and yet you keep asserting this satanic "doctrine." One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of requirements"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...

In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law!. "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

-I never said believers are under the law, you satanic piece of dung, as you keep saying, you lying punk, so knock it off.

-No such thing as "abolished" for believers, you moron. We are not under the law, but the law has not been abolished, idiot, as you pervert the meaning of "abolish." from the bible. No scripture says that the law was abolished-for anyone.

Again-Notice how the devil taught hic child Pate, how to replace "handwriting of ordinances," with "the law?"

You wicked satanic pawn, and the is not contrary to us, blasphemer, it is the sin debt for breaking an existing law that is against us, you demon.

Pate: I was charged with breaking a speeding law recently. I went to the judge, and asked that he abolish the law against speeding, as that is the only way that I could be "forgiven" pardoned, for breaking that particular law.

That is the convoluted "logic" of Pate.

Admitted satanist-Pate.

You are not able to receive truth.

Even when you are plainly refuted. "Wherefore, my brethren you are become dead to the law by the body of Christ" Romans 7:4.

We are dead to the law because the law has been abolished.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held: that we should serve in newness of the Spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" Romans 7:6.

The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Even when you are plainly refuted. "Wherefore, my brethren you are become dead to the law by the body of Christ" Romans 7:4.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held: that we should serve in newness of the Spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" Romans 7:6.

The Holy Spirit is having the law written on our hearts and minds.

Romans 2:15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

john w

Hall of Fame

No, neither I, nor most of TOL, and no member of the boc, are able to accept your devil "inspired," satanic doctrines of demons, that God's law is eliminated, is abolished, is destroyed, is made void, no longer exists, and your on record assertion that the law is against us, not the sin debt against breaking the law, your on record assertion that the law is not holy, is not good, is not right, is not spiritual, and we are not to use it to show the lost what sin is, and we are not to use it with the lost, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster

See how that works, satanist? I, other members of the boc, on TOl, have lambasted your sorcery, satanism, doctrine of demons, concluding that you, are unable to receive the truth, being under the authority of the devil, the father of all lies.

No scripture asserts that the law was abolished demon, as the entire bible refutes your satanic, wicked doctrines of demons, and Romans 7:4 KJV, says no such thing, as you vomit, in drunkenness, your satanic "interpretation."

We are dead to the law, moron, not because the law was abolished, but because the Lord Jesus Christ dies for our sins, sins that are defined by an existing law, and died in our place, taking judgment, for us, as sin(singular), as sinners, defined by an existing law, you demon. Of Course, you reject that, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ.

The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit

There you go TOL audience-he reiterates his satanic "end game," i.e., replace/eliminate God's holy, objective law, with subjectivity.

He, again, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as he asserts that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus he cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,.............................................are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

I've asked him this over 25 times, and he won't touch it.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

He won't-his daddy devil tells him to just keep on spamming his satanic assertions, whose origins are the pits of hell, not from the LORD God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yikes! At the very least you could at least agree with your now admitted atheist mentor, Brinsmead, who is also wrong:

"Thus, ample textual and typological evidence demonstrates the truth of this one simple thesis: Jesus Christ replaces the Torah."
Src: http://greatest1command.com/cd1__je..._method_back_to_jesus_before_christianity.pdf

Had to add that quote of yours above to my ongoing collection of your nonsense, Robert:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...or-Predestination/page3&p=4402162#post4402162

:AMR:

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
No, neither I, nor most of TOL, and no member of the boc, are able to accept your devil "inspired," satanic doctrines of demons, that God's law is eliminated, is abolished, is destroyed, is made void, no longer exists, and your on record assertion that the law is against us, not the sin debt against breaking the law, your on record assertion that the law is not holy, is not good, is not right, is not spiritual, and we are not to use it to show the lost what sin is, and we are not to use it with the lost, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster

See how that works, satanist? I, other members of the boc, on TOl, have lambasted your sorcery, satanism, doctrine of demons, concluding that you, are unable to receive the truth, being under the authority of the devil, the father of all lies.

No scripture asserts that the law was abolished demon, as the entire bible refutes your satanic, wicked doctrines of demons, and Romans 7:4 KJV, says no such thing, as you vomit, in drunkenness, your satanic "interpretation."

We are dead to the law, moron, not because the law was abolished, but because the Lord Jesus Christ dies for our sins, sins that are defined by an existing law, and died in our place, taking judgment, for us, as sin(singular), as sinners, defined by an existing law, you demon. Of Course, you reject that, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ.

There you go TOL audience-he reiterates his satanic "end game," i.e., replace/eliminate God's holy, objective law, with subjectivity.

He, again, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as he asserts that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus he cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,.............................................are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

He won't-his daddy devil tells him to just keep on spamming his satanic assertions, whose origins are the pits of hell, not from the LORD God.

I have probably told you this 50 times, the unsaved are under the law and will be judged by the law.

You are not really interested in correct doctrine. You are more interested in trying to discredit me.

You are an unsaved arrogant twit that cannot receive the truth of God's word. You seldom if ever quote scripture. The reason is that you don't believe the scriptures. if you believed the scriptures you would believe what the scriptures are saying.

The scripture plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14. You are not able to receive this truth because you are void of the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yikes! At the very least you could at least agree with your now admitted atheist mentor, Brinsmead, who is also wrong:

"Thus, ample textual and typological evidence demonstrates the truth of this one simple thesis: Jesus Christ replaces the Torah."
Src: http://greatest1command.com/cd1__je..._method_back_to_jesus_before_christianity.pdf

Had to add that quote of yours above to my ongoing collection of your nonsense, Robert:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...or-Predestination/page3&p=4402162#post4402162

AMR

In your religious thinking Brinsmead is an atheist because he is anti-religion.

I have bad news for you, Jesus was also anti-religion, this is why the religious Pharisees wanted to murder him.

You and John W are under the law and will be judged by the law.

fishrovmen

AMR

I wonder if the disciples of Brinsmead get into Tropical Fruit World for free? Of course, I would hope there wouldn't be too many of them.

Robert Pate

Banned
I wonder if the disciples of Brinsmead get into Tropical Fruit World for free? Of course, I would hope there wouldn't be too many of them.

Brinsmead does not have disciples. Due to his world wide publication of Verdict Magazine he still has some that read his teachings. I happen to be one of the many thousands. The motto for Verdict was, "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel". Which is really what the Bible teaches.

fishrovmen

Welcome to Brinsmead's Tropical Fruit World,
A strange, bizarre world of oddities where everything contradicts, yet makes perfect sense.
There are no laws or rules here, and no one is watching, so do whatever you like and have a good time.
Be warned that you will be judged before you leave the park according to all that you did during your stay.
Have a great day!
Don't forget to visit our gift shop, we've imputed money to everyone's account, so feel free to use the money you don't have yet to buy our famous Catholic and Calvinist straw men.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I have probably told you this 50 times, the unsaved are under the law and will be judged by the law.

You are not really interested in correct doctrine. You are more interested in trying to discredit me.

You are an unsaved arrogant twit that cannot receive the truth of God's word. You seldom if ever quote scripture. The reason is that you don't believe the scriptures. if you believed the scriptures you would believe what the scriptures are saying.

The scripture plainly says that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14. You are not able to receive this truth because you are void of the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

The reason is that you don't believe the scriptures. if you believed the scriptures you would believe what the scriptures are saying.

Wow, devilish old man! That clinches it. Watch this:You don;t believe the scriptures, the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul. If you believed the scripture, the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul you would believe what the scriptures are saying.

Fun!

Moron.
the unsaved are under the law and will be judged by the law.

What law, you demon? There is no law, according to you, by which the law can judge the unsaved! Watch him respond, with his convoluted, demon induced "logic," that not being under the law=the law no longer exists, that he spams on every thread, that the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated/no longer exists for the saved, but it is resurrected/reincarnated/un-abolished/un-destroyed/un-made void/un-eliminated/re-exists after having been abolished, destroyed,made void .....for the lost, which perverts, corrupts the meaning of the words abolish/destroy/void-only a demon induced person can spam this convoluted "reasoning."

Pate: The only way I cannot be judged for this traffic ticket for speeding, that I recently received, is if the court abolishes/destroys the law against speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: The only reason that I am not subject to the laws of Mexico, Spain, the UK.............................is because these laws were destroyed/abolished/made void-they no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

=demonic "logic"

Arrogant twit, you muse, you loser, frail wimp? Real tough demon, are you, loser, lost, blind, admitted satanist You're such a demonic coward, you'd only say that behind your computer, punk.

No scripture asserts your satanic trash,that that the law has been abolished/no longer exists, has been destroyed, has been eliminated, made void, and certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV/Colossians 2:14 KJV, as you spam, as all of TOL has witnessed your demonic changing the words in those 2 passages, as your daddy devil taught you well.

Made up-no scripture asserts this. And there you go TOL audience-he reiterates his satanic "end game," i.e., replace/eliminate God's holy, objective law, with subjectivity.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,............................................. are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

As I predicted-he won't touch this.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In your religious thinking Brinsmead is an atheist because he is anti-religion.

Er, no.

"In the early 1980s Brinsmead's theology shifted to liberal Christianity, and he now rejected the Adventist belief in the Sabbath. He abandoned his belief in many orthodox Christian teachings, including justification through faith in Christ and the divinity of Christ, seeing God's interaction with mankind as not being limited to just the history of the Bible, but as an ongoing and continuous interaction with humanity towards a positive future."​

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Brinsmead

The man is an outright heretic now, Robert. Find another mentor.

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame

You and John W are under the law and will be judged by the law.

Observe, the continued satanic deception...

Pate: Since US citizens are not "under" the laws of foreign countries, the laws of foreign countries are abolished/destroyed/no longer exist/void!!!!!. The only way US citizens can escape judgment of the laws of foregn countries, not be "under" them,i.e., their jurisdiction/authority, and their corresponding judgment for breaking those laws,is if they are abolished/destroyed/made void-do not exist!!!!!!

That is his demon "inspired" "reasoning."

Robert Pate

Banned
Observe, the continued satanic deception...

Pate: Since US citizens are not "under" the laws of foreign countries, the laws of foreign countries are abolished/destroyed/no longer exist/void!!!!!. The only way US citizens can escape judgment of the laws of foregn countries, not be "under" them,i.e., their jurisdiction/authority, and their corresponding judgment for breaking those laws,is if they are abolished/destroyed/made void-do not exist!!!!!!

That is his demon "inspired" "reasoning."

Again, no scripture. Just hot air. No one will listen to you on this Forum if you don't have scripture to back up what you are saying. It appears that you are anti-Bible and anyone that quotes scripture is a heretic. I think that you are the real demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, no scripture. Just hot air. No one will listen to you on this Forum if you don't have scripture to back up what you are saying. It appears that you are anti-Bible and anyone that quotes scripture is a heretic. I think that you are the real demon.

Spam. No, I gave you, chapter, verse, as others have, and expounded at length, while all you do is copy'npaste, word-for-word, the same old satanic assertions, that your daddy devil taught you, and spam irrelevant scriptures, never explaining them, or butchering their meaning.

Get off this site, satanic one, as I, and almost every member of the boc, on TOL, sees through your made up, satanic assertion, that the holy law of God no longer exists, replaced with subjectivity.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,............................................. are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

I've asked him this over 30 times, and he won't touch it.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

Not a peep, as his daddy devil has a gag order on him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Who are the ungodly? If you are a human being born after Adam you are the ungodly, Romans 5:12.

How does Jesus justify the ungodly? Justification is not something that happens within the believer. Justification takes place totally and completely outside of the believer. All that is required of us is that we have faith in the doing and the dying of Jesus.

When were we justified? We were justified by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago. After we were justified we were also reconciled to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18. Justification and reconciliation go hand in hand. No one can be reconciled to God without first being justified.

Justification is a legal word that is frequently used in a court of law. The word justify means to be made right or vindicated. To be declared guiltless. To be absolved from sin. I have heard it described as "just as though I had never sinned" But we know that all have sinned, Romans 3:23.

This act of being justified is ours by simple child like faith. There is no works or obedience required. Paul wrote,

"What shall we say then that Abraham our father as pertaining to the flesh, has found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he has whereof to glory: but not before God. For what does the scripture say? ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS COUNTED UNTO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS" Romans 4:1-3.

In the New Testament faith, not works or obedience counts for righteousness. This is very difficult for people that are religious to understand.

Jesus does the work of justifying the ungodly. In our name and on our behalf, Jesus offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. It is this life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. That was not enough. In our name and on our behalf Jesus, who knew no sin, became sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in him, 2 Corinthians 5:21.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus's acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we are accepted in him. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. We now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. Fully and completely justified. No religion was needed.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-26. It is Yom, Day.

Some of what you say or said here is an important message to be heard that we needed to hear.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam. No, I gave you, chapter, verse, as others have, and expounded at length, while all you do is copy'npaste, word-for-word, the same old satanic assertions, that your daddy devil taught you, and spam irrelevant scriptures, never explaining them, or butchering their meaning.

Get off this site, satanic one, as I, and almost every member of the boc, on TOL, sees through your made up, satanic assertion, that the holy law of God no longer exists, replaced with subjectivity.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

Christians are not under the law, unless you put yourself under the law by being subject to it.

Why do you want to be under the law? To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

The Bible plainly teaches that for the Christian the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. There can be no freedom from sin if the law has not been abolished. Simply because where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. This is why Paul said, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Romans 4:21.

The law will damn you to hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
Er, no.

"In the early 1980s Brinsmead's theology shifted to liberal Christianity, and he now rejected the Adventist belief in the Sabbath. He abandoned his belief in many orthodox Christian teachings, including justification through faith in Christ and the divinity of Christ, seeing God's interaction with mankind as not being limited to just the history of the Bible, but as an ongoing and continuous interaction with humanity towards a positive future."​

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Brinsmead

The man is an outright heretic now, Robert. Find another mentor.

AMR

Don't believe everything that you read about Brinsmead. Many like yourself label him as a heretic and a liberal Christian. This is very common with people that don't understand the Gospel and justification by faith. In the Gospel we are justified by faith alone because we are justified by Christ alone. This means that all religions are worthless and are false. Since your God is a religious one this will be offensive to you. But to us who believe it is great news and freedom.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not under the law, unless you put yourself under the law by being subject to it.

Why do you want to be under the law? To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.
=satanic spam, word-for-word devilish deceit, that he has littered on this site, for the 666th time, this year.

You admitted vile, filthy demon, God hater, Christ rejector, with devil "logic," dung false dichotomy, as not being under the law, it's authority, does not mean that the law no longer exists, is made void, as you satanically keep spamming.

Pate:US citizens are not under the law of other countries, so that means the laws of other countries have been abolished, no longer exist!!!

On record-he has yet to address this, much less deny it, as he knows I picked his satanic sorcery apart.

The Bible plainly teaches that for the Christian the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

No, the devil plainly teaches what he taught you, what you "teach," that the law is not good, holy, spiritual, and that it no longer exists, is made void. Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, God hater.

There can be no freedom from sin if the law has not been abolished.

Pate: If I break the law, against speeding, there can be no freedom from the judgment of the law, unless the laws against speeding(murder, rape,....................)are abolished!!!!!

That is this vile demon's satan induced "logic."

No, you devil child, the sin debt, for breaking an existing law, which defines the offense/sin, was "wiped" out, not the law, you moron, as I/countless others, have shown you and your daddy devil.

Simply because where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

Pate:On record-everyone is saved, as since there is no law, there is no judgment and condemnation.

No, moron-there is no judgment and condemnation, not because the law was abolished, but because the Saviour took the judgmednt and condemnation, in our place, for breaking God's existing laws, dying for our sins/sin.

Pate the demon again is "outed" as a fraud, poser, charlatan, rejecting the gospel of Christ, as He asserts that Christ died in vain, as there is no law to define sin/sins, and thus for which to die.

This is why Paul said, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Romans 4:21.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument that the law no longer exists, is made void.
The law will damn you to hell.

No, demonic drunk, the holy, good just, spiritual law does not damn anyone to hell; it is man breaking the existing law, and the resulting sib debt/IOU, that condemns one to hell. Thus, Christ died for our sins...became sin...was judged in the flesh....Existing law.

Pate: I am going to hell, for committing murder, since there is a law against it.

That is, again, this demon's satanic "logic," from the pits of hell.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

Robert Pate

Banned
=satanic spam, word-for-word devilish deceit, that he has littered on this site, for the 666th time, this year.

You admitted vile, filthy demon, God hater, Christ rejector, with devil "logic," dung false dichotomy, as not being under the law, it's authority, does not mean that the law no longer exists, is made void, as you satanically keep spamming.

Pate:US citizens are not under the law of other countries, so that means the laws of other countries have been abolished, no longer exist!!!

On record-he has yet to address this, much less deny it, as he knows I picked his satanic sorcery apart.

No, the devil plainly teaches what he taught you, what you "teach," that the law is not good, holy, spiritual, and that it no longer exists, is made void. Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, God hater.

Pate: If I break the law, against speeding, there can be no freedom from the judgment of the law, unless the laws against speeding(murder, rape,....................)are abolished!!!!!

That is this vile demon's satan induced "logic."

No, you devil child, the sin debt, for breaking an existing law, which defines the offense/sin, was "wiped" out, not the law, you moron, as I/countless others, have shown you and your daddy devil.

Pate:On record-everyone is saved, as since there is no law, there is no judgment and condemnation.

No, moron-there is no judgment and condemnation, not because the law was abolished, but because the Saviour took the judgmednt and condemnation, in our place, for breaking God's existing laws, dying for our sins/sin.

Pate the demon again is "outed" as a fraud, poser, charlatan, rejecting the gospel of Christ, as He asserts that Christ died in vain, as there is no law to define sin/sins, and thus for which to die.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument that the law no longer exists, is made void.

No, demonic drunk, the holy, good just, spiritual law does not damn anyone to hell; it is man breaking the existing law, and the resulting sib debt/IOU, that condemns one to hell. Thus, Christ died for our sins...became sin...was judged in the flesh....Existing law.

Pate: I am going to hell, for committing murder, since there is a law against it.

That is, again, this demon's satanic "logic," from the pits of hell.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

You are a blind fool.

There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law. It has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Read this 10 times, maybe it will penetrate your thick skull.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, FOR YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE" Romans 6:14

The law is for lost sinners like yourself, 1 Timothy 1:9,10. Not for Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.