The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It was God's plan from the foundation of the world that Jesus would be the savior of the world, Revelation 13:8.
It was a mystery hidden in the scriptures that Christ was dying for some men's sins (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and Paul tells us why in 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV. And the fact that the "our" would include the likes of us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) was a mystery (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) unsearchable (Ephesians 3:8 KJV) and hid in God (Ephesians 3:9 KJV) from before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4 KJV). It is the "due time" message that the man Christ Jesus gave himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Stop resisting the truth and preach it! The gospel of OUR salvation is not found in Revelation either.

Robert Pate

Banned
It was a mystery hidden in the scriptures that Christ was dying for some men's sins (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and Paul tells us why in 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV. And the fact that the "our" would include the likes of us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) was a mystery (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) unsearchable (Ephesians 3:8 KJV) and hid in God (Ephesians 3:9 KJV) from before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4 KJV). It is the "due time" message that the man Christ Jesus gave himself a ransom for all (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Stop resisting the truth and preach it! The gospel of OUR salvation is not found in Revelation either.

I am continually preaching the Gospel on this Forum. Unfortunately, not many hear or believe it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am continually preaching the Gospel on this Forum. Unfortunately, not many hear or believe it.
That's funny, I thought I've seen you preaching Acts 2 as "the gospel" and that which is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as well. None of which are Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or that Gentiles such as we are fellowheirs and of the same Body and partaker of God's promise in Christ by that gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV). :think:

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
That's funny, I thought I've seen you preaching Acts 2 as "the gospel" and that which is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as well. None of which are Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or that Gentiles such as we are fellowheirs and of the same Body and partaker of God's promise in Christ by that gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV). :think:

Acts 2 is not the Gospel, It is about the Gospel message coming into the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. Up until Pentecost the apostles did not really understand what God had accomplished in his Son Jesus Christ. Pentecost is the great enlightening of the Gospel and is what gave birth to the New Testament church.

I don't think that you know what the Gospel is. The Gospel is that work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf that justifies ungodly sinners, Romans 4:5 and reconciles them to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17. When Jesus had defeated sin, death and the devil and entered into heaven as "The king of Kings and the Lord of Lords" we spiritually entered in with him. We who believe can now stand in God's Holy Court as perfect and complete "In Christ".

God's Truth

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Who are the ungodly? If you are a human being born after Adam you are the ungodly, Romans 5:12.

How does Jesus justify the ungodly? Justification is not something that happens within the believer. Justification takes place totally and completely outside of the believer. All that is required of us is that we have faith in the doing and the dying of Jesus.

When were we justified? We were justified by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago. After we were justified we were also reconciled to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18. Justification and reconciliation go hand in hand. No one can be reconciled to God without first being justified.

Justification is a legal word that is frequently used in a court of law. The word justify means to be made right or vindicated. To be declared guiltless. To be absolved from sin. I have heard it described as "just as though I had never sinned" But we know that all have sinned, Romans 3:23.

This act of being justified is ours by simple child like faith. There is no works or obedience required. Paul wrote,

"What shall we say then that Abraham our father as pertaining to the flesh, has found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he has whereof to glory: but not before God. For what does the scripture say? ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS COUNTED UNTO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS" Romans 4:1-3.

In the New Testament faith, not works or obedience counts for righteousness. This is very difficult for people that are religious to understand.

Jesus does the work of justifying the ungodly. In our name and on our behalf, Jesus offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. It is this life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. That was not enough. In our name and on our behalf Jesus, who knew no sin, became sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in him, 2 Corinthians 5:21.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus's acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we are accepted in him. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. We now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. Fully and completely justified. No religion was needed.

Justification of the ungodly is about the UNcircumcised Gentiles...it is about how God saved the ungodly uncircumcised Gentiles in their uncircumcised flesh state. That means Jesus did not make them get circumcised before he would save them.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Robert Pate

Banned
Justification of the ungodly is about the UNcircumcised Gentiles...it is about how God saved the ungodly uncircumcised Gentiles in their uncircumcised flesh state. That means Jesus did not make them get circumcised before he would save them.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

There is nothing about Gentiles in Romans 4:5. You cannot believe what the scripture says. You either add to it or you take away from it.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus was God's new Adam...

Romans 5:17-19. Unfortunately you are to blind to see it.
Unfortunately you are not careful with words, Robert.

Second Adam, sure, no problem, as long as one is not ignoring the First Adam corollary in Romans 5.

"new Adam"...er....no!

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned

Second Adam, sure, no problem, as long as one is not ignoring the First Adam corollary in Romans 5.

"new Adam"...er....no!

AMR

I prefer to refer to Jesus as the NEW Adam. If he was the second Adam he most certainly is the NEW Adam.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus was God's new Adam and our new representative.

Romans 5:17-19. Unfortunately you are to blind to see it.

Made up. And stuff your "plainly," as whenever that stumper/filler is employed, it means the opponent has NADA, and it is not "plainly." And, no, you are the admitted 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind one, as there is no such thing as "the new Adam," as you just make biblical terms/"doctrine" up, Pate, on the fly . And there is no such thing as "luck," either, poser, with your "unfortunately" secular cliche, as the LORD God is in control.

john w

Hall of Fame
I prefer to refer to Jesus as the NEW Adam. If he was the second Adam he most certainly is the NEW Adam.

You "prefer?" And many "prefer" Allah, the Mahatma, "sister" Teresa, the "Dali Lama," the "pope,"................................ice cream, heroin.....

And?
You cannot believe what the scripture says.

There is no such thing as "the new Adam," poser. Why cannot you believe what the scripture says?

Fun!

God's Truth

"new Adam"...er....no!

AMR

New Adam, second Adam...it doesn't matter. You strain a gnat and swallow a camel; IMHO.

2 Timothy 2:14 Keep reminding God's people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

Robert Pate

Banned
Made up. And stuff your "plainly," as whenever that stumper/filler is employed, it means the opponent has NADA, and it is not "plainly." And, no, you are the admitted 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind one, as there is no such thing as "the new Adam," as you just make biblical terms/"doctrine" up, Pate, on the fly . And there is no such thing as "luck," either, poser, with your "unfortunately" secular cliche, as the LORD God is in control.

You can't accept the fact that you are saved by the vicarious life and death of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can't accept the fact that you are saved by the vicarious life and death of Christ.

Members of the boc assert that we are saved by the resurrected life of the Saviour, not His keeping the law in our stead, as a basis for our justification, as you satanically assert, on record, including you asserting that water baptism is vicariously imputed to us, and it justifies us.

Get off this site, demon, wolf.

Robert Pate

Banned
Members of the boc assert that we are saved by the resurrected life of the Saviour, not His keeping the law in our stead, as a basis for our justification, as you satanically assert, on record, including you asserting that water baptism is vicariously imputed to us, and it justifies us.

Get off this site, demon, wolf.

You poor blind fool. You don't know how you are saved.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation.

john w

Hall of Fame
You poor blind fool. You don't know how you are saved.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation.

You admitted satanist, as members of the boc assert that we are saved by the resurrected life of the Saviour, not His keeping the law in our stead, as a basis for our justification, as you satanically assert, on record, including you asserting that water baptism is vicariously imputed to us, and it justifies us.

all that Jesus did was for our justification

Pate: This "Jesus," whom I hate, was water baptized for me, slept for me, ate for me, walked on water for me......................and that justifies us!!!!!!!!!!!!

You satanic demon, as this part of "all" that you assert, the keeping of the law, was not kept by Him, to "prove" that He was righteous, as He is righteous, apart from the law, because He is God, and He kept the law, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, not so that His law keeping could be imputed to us, as you satanically assert, thus asserting that law keeping justifies. it's called the doctrine of propitiation, you demonic moron.

Pate: This "Jesus" is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

Robert Pate

Banned
You admitted satanist, as members of the boc assert that we are saved by the resurrected life of the Saviour, not His keeping the law in our stead, as a basis for our justification, as you satanically assert, on record, including you asserting that water baptism is vicariously imputed to us, and it justifies us.

If you don't believe that you may not be saved.

Pate: This "Jesus," whom I hate, was water baptized for me, slept for me, ate for me, walked on water for me......................and that justifies us!!!!!!!!!!!!

You satanic demon, as this part of "all" that you assert, the keeping of the law, was not kept by Him, to "prove" that He was righteous, as He is righteous, apart from the law, because He is God, and He kept the law, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, not so that His law keeping could be imputed to us, as you satanically assert, thus asserting that law keeping justifies. it's called the doctrine of propitiation, you demonic moron.

Pate: This "Jesus" is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

john w

Hall of Fame

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.