The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate: This "Jesus" is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5, by doing for the ungodly what they cannot do for themselves.

By his righteous sinless life he offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law. It was his life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. Because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it, he abolished it, Colossians 2:14. Christians are now called to live by faith and the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law. The law kills, but the Spirit brings life, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

john w

Hall of Fame
In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5, by doing for the ungodly what they cannot do for themselves.

By his righteous sinless life he offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law. It was his life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. Because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it, he abolished it, Colossians 2:14. Christians are now called to live by faith and the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law. The law kills, but the Spirit brings life, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

No, you wolf, his life in law keeping does not justifies, as you assert, as that is justification by the law, a doctrine of demons, the devil taught you, and you quoting Romans 3:26 KJV does NADA for your vile, wicked assertions, but merely, once again, asserts your satanic view, on record,that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by observing the law, not because He is God.

Pate: This "Jesus," whom I hate, was water baptized for me, slept for me, ate for me, walked on water for me......................and that justifies us!!!!!!!!!!!!

You satanic demon, as this part of "all" that you assert, the keeping of the law, was not kept by Him, to "prove" that He was righteous, as He is righteous, apart from the law, because He is God, and He kept the law, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, not so that His law keeping could be imputed to us, as you satanically assert, thus asserting that law keeping justifies. it's called the doctrine of propitiation, you demonic moron.

Pate: This "Jesus" is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

God's Truth

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Who are the ungodly? If you are a human being born after Adam you are the ungodly, Romans 5:12.

How does Jesus justify the ungodly? Justification is not something that happens within the believer. Justification takes place totally and completely outside of the believer. All that is required of us is that we have faith in the doing and the dying of Jesus.

When were we justified? We were justified by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago. After we were justified we were also reconciled to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18. Justification and reconciliation go hand in hand. No one can be reconciled to God without first being justified.

Justification is a legal word that is frequently used in a court of law. The word justify means to be made right or vindicated. To be declared guiltless. To be absolved from sin. I have heard it described as "just as though I had never sinned" But we know that all have sinned, Romans 3:23.

This act of being justified is ours by simple child like faith. There is no works or obedience required. Paul wrote,

"What shall we say then that Abraham our father as pertaining to the flesh, has found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he has whereof to glory: but not before God. For what does the scripture say? ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS COUNTED UNTO HIM FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS" Romans 4:1-3.

In the New Testament faith, not works or obedience counts for righteousness. This is very difficult for people that are religious to understand.

Jesus does the work of justifying the ungodly. In our name and on our behalf, Jesus offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. It is this life that was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26. That was not enough. In our name and on our behalf Jesus, who knew no sin, became sin for us that we might be made the righteousness of God in him, 2 Corinthians 5:21.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus's acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we are accepted in him. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. We now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. Fully and completely justified. No religion was needed.

The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5 is about the UNCIRCUMCISED Gentiles not having to be circumcised before Jesus would save them.

IT DOES NOT mean we only have to believe and not obey anything such as repent of your sins.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh,

God's Truth

The GENTILES were UNgodly. They were without God in the world because they did not work at cleaning themselves with the purification works.

The purification works are the 'works' that Paul speaks of that do not save anymore.

Paul would NOT EVER teach that we are saved by believing plus not obeying.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you wolf, his life in law keeping does not justifies, as you assert, as that is justification by the law, a doctrine of demons, the devil taught you, and you quoting Romans 3:26 KJV does NADA for your vile, wicked assertions, but merely, once again, asserts your satanic view, on record,that the Lord Jesus Christ became righteous, by observing the law, not because He is God.

Pate: This "Jesus," whom I hate, was water baptized for me, slept for me, ate for me, walked on water for me......................and that justifies us!!!!!!!!!!!!

You satanic demon, as this part of "all" that you assert, the keeping of the law, was not kept by Him, to "prove" that He was righteous, as He is righteous, apart from the law, because He is God, and He kept the law, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, not so that His law keeping could be imputed to us, as you satanically assert, thus asserting that law keeping justifies. it's called the doctrine of propitiation, you demonic moron.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

You have 0 scripture to prove your point. You will not convince anyone that you have the truth without scripture. All that you have are insults, not truth.

God in the person of Jesus Christ has reconciled believers and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

How did he do this?

Did he do it by doing something in the believers? No, he did it totally and completely outside of us. We had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the reconciling work of Jesus Christ. We are like spectators watching God and his Son Jesus Christ in the pages of the Bible reconciling believers and the world unto himself.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation, Romans 3:26. He is our substitute and our representative. Not only did he live for us, he also died for us and is now in heaven at the right hand of God as our intercessor and mediator, Romans 8:34.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, Paul said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10. We are complete in him, because he and he alone has done all that is necessary for the salvation of fallen man.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have 0 scripture to prove your point. You will not convince anyone that you have the truth without scripture. All that you have are insults, not truth.

=666th time you've spammed that, on orders from your daddy devil. You've been given chapter, verse, by me/others, but you flip the bird at those verses, and corrupt others, demon, with your satanic spin/interpretation.-
God in the person of Jesus Christ has reconciled believers and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Does nothing for your satanic vicarious law keeping assertion, as a basis for justification.
How did he do this?

Did he do it by doing something in the believers? No, he did it totally and completely outside of us. We had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the reconciling work of Jesus Christ. We are like spectators watching God and his Son Jesus Christ in the pages of the Bible reconciling believers and the world unto himself.

Does nothing for your satanic vicarious law keeping assertion, as a basis for justification.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation, Romans 3:26.

You satanic wolf.

He is our substitute and our representative. Not only did he live for us, he also died for us and is now in heaven at the right hand of God as our intercessor and mediator, Romans 8:34.

He kept the law, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, not so that His law keeping could be imputed to us, as you satanically assert, thus asserting that law keeping justifies. it's called the doctrine of propitiation, you demonic moron.
Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, Paul said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10. We are complete in him, because he and he alone has done all that is necessary for the salvation of fallen man.

He kept the law, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, not so that His law keeping could be imputed to us, as you satanically assert, thus asserting that law keeping justifies. it's called the doctrine of propitiation, you demonic moron.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

Robert Pate

Banned
=666th time you've spammed that, on orders from your daddy devil. You've been given chapter, verse, by me/others, but you flip the bird at those verses, and corrupt others, demon, with your satanic spin/interpretation.-

You satanic wolf.

You satanic wolf.

Get off this site.

You are the one that needs to get off of this site.

You are a heretic. You have 0 scripture to make your point which tells me that you are Bible illiterate.

Jesus did far more than die for us, but you are to blind to see it.

When Jesus lived our humanity was in him.

When Jesus died we died with him.

We are now spiritually in heaven. "And has raised us up TOGETHER and has made us to sit TOGETHER in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Jesus came into the world to perfect fallen humanity and take it back to heaven. This is what Paul meant when he said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

The law has been fulfilled, Matthew 5:18 and abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Our sins and the sins of the whole world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

God now sees us as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ. This is why salvation is by grace through faith and is a gift from God, Ephesians 2:8.

Stop making a fool of yourself and believe the Gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the one that needs to get off of this site.

You are a heretic. You have 0 scripture to make your point which tells me that you are Bible illiterate.
=667 th time you've spammed that, on orders from your daddy devil, who tells you to keep insisting "0 scripture.. You've been given chapter, verse, by me/others, but you flip the bird at those verses, and corrupt others, demon, with your satanic spin/interpretation, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

And thanks for the "heretic!!" charge, wolfie. I take that as a compliment, i.e., a wolf not approving of me. Thanks again, wolf Pate!

Jesus did far more than die for us, but you are to blind to see it.

1. Yes, He did, moron, but not all he did, was for the satanic reasons you say, he did, and certainly not for this perverse, satanic assertion, on your part, that His keeping the law was imputed to us, and He is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God. You assertion is from hell.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation,
When Jesus lived our humanity was in him.

The moron says, "all," meaning that He ate for us, was water baptized for us, slept for us..........

Pate, again, on record, asserts that water baptism justifies us.

Idiot.
When Jesus died we died with him.

Agreed. I/others, taught you that, moron, but that does nothing for your satanic vicarious law keeping assertion, as a basis for justification.

We are now spiritually in heaven. "And has raised us up TOGETHER and has made us to sit TOGETHER in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" Ephesians 2:6.

Jesus came into the world to perfect fallen humanity and take it back to heaven. This is what Paul meant when he said, "You are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

Agreed. I/others, taught you that, moron, but that does nothing for your satanic vicarious law keeping assertion, as a basis for justification.

No scripture teaches that satanic spam, i.e., that God's holy law is now void/eliminated/destroyed/abolished/no longer exists, and certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV, you vile, wicked wolf, as I showed you what Ephesians 2:15 KJV means, as have others, but your daddy devil keeps telling you to lie, like him.

God now sees us as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ. This is why salvation is by grace through faith and is a gift from God, Ephesians 2:8.

Stop making a fool of yourself and believe the Gospel.
Stuff your sorcery, wolf, as you wouldn't know the difference between the gospel of Christ, and the gospel of your saint Judas, of Luke 9:6 KJV

Fool, you quip, admitted satanist? No, the TOL audience laughs at you, and listens to me, since they know I can spot, and smell, the sulfur of wolves, such as yourself, even through a computer.

Get of this site, wolf in sheep's clothing.

Go ahead, Pate-start another thread, on the same subject, and get one shut down, for spamming your daddy's doctrine of demons.

Robert Pate

Banned
=667 th time you've spammed that, on orders from your daddy devil, who tells you to keep insisting "0 scripture.. You've been given chapter, verse, by me/others, but you flip the bird at those verses, and corrupt others, demon, with your satanic spin/interpretation, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

And thanks for the "heretic!!" charge, wolfie. I take that as a compliment, i.e., a wolf not approving of me. Thanks again, wolf Pate!

1. Yes, He did, moron, but not all he did, was for the satanic reasons you say, he did, and certainly not for this perverse, satanic assertion, on your part, that His keeping the law was imputed to us, and He is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God. You assertion is from hell.

The moron says, "all," meaning that He ate for us, was water baptized for us, slept for us..........

Idiot.

No scripture teaches that satanic spam, i.e., that God's holy law is now void/eliminated/destroyed/abolished/no longer exists, and certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV, you vile, wicked wolf, as I showed you what Ephesians 2:15 KJV means, as have others, but your daddy devil keeps telling you to lie, like him.

Stuff your sorcery, wolf, as you wouldn't know the difference between the gospel of Christ, and the gospel of your saint Judas, of Luke 9:6 KJV

Fool, you quip, admitted satanist? No, the TOL audience laughs at you, and listens to me, since they know I can spot, and smell, the sulfur of wolves, such as yourself, even through a computer.

Get of this site, wolf in sheep's clothing.

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

You don't want to believe that all that Jesus was and all that he did was for our justification and our salvation. You apparently want to live the life yourself. That is not going to happen, God does not accept the works or the obedience of sinners, which you are one of.

This is why you don't want to believe that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

You want to try and fulfill it yourself. Not going to happen. Sinners cannot save sinners, nor can sinners save themselves.

If the law has not been abolished then you are under it and will be judged by it. This is why Paul said, "For as many as are under the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10. When you are standing before God in the judgment and are being judged by the law, remember that this Christian tried to warn you.

john w

Hall of Fame

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

No, you are.See how that works? And you flip the bird at the LORD God, asserting that the law was made void/eliminated/destroyed/abolished/no longer exists, and that satanically assert that the law justifies us, just as it justifies the Saviour, not because He is God, and assert that He dies in vain.

You don't want to believe that all that Jesus was and all that he did was for our justification and our salvation.

Not "all," moron, a I reject your daddy's assertion that "all" he did, including water baptism, keeping the law, was for our justification. That is you and your daddy devil's satanic "doctrine," from hell.

You apparently want to live the life yourself. That is not going to happen, God does not accept the works or the obedience of sinners, which you are one of.

=emotional spam, and quite irrelevant. And the moron does not even get, that forever justified, saved members of the boc are considered "saints," not "sinners." Biblical idiot.

Yes, He did, moron, but not all he did, was for the satanic reasons you say, he did, and certainly not for this perverse, satanic assertion, on your part, that His keeping the law was imputed to us, and He is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God. You assertion is from hell.

Idiot.

This is why you don't want to believe that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.]

No scripture asserts that, moron, and you keep spamming Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14, as your proof, on your daddy devil's orders, does not make it so, spammer..

You want to try and fulfill it yourself. Not going to happen.

Never said that, satanic accuser.

You want to be justified by the law, and deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

If the law has not been abolished then you are under it and will be judged by it. This is why Paul said, "For as many as are under the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10. When you are standing before God in the judgment and are being judged by the law, remember that this Christian tried to warn you.

No, demon, not being subject to the law, does not mean that it no longer exists, moron, as that is a satanic assertion, from hell, as you sloppily misinterpret the book, Paul, and most of the bible, you poser.

And you are so demonically drunk, you assert that people can be judged by a law, that, according to you, must be "resurrected," as it no longer exists, was destroyed.

Pathetic wolf.

Get off this site, out of our territory, wolf, devil child.

Robert Pate

Banned

No, you are.See how that works? And you flip the bird at the LORD God, asserting that the law was made void/eliminated/destroyed/abolished/no longer exists, and that satanically assert that the law justifies us, just as it justifies the Saviour, not because He is God, and assert that He dies in vain.

Not "all," moron, a I reject your daddy's assertion that "all" he did, including water baptism, keeping the law, was for our justification. That is you and your daddy devil's satanic "doctrine," from hell.

=emotional spam, and quite irrelevant. And the moron does not even get, that forever justified, saved members of the boc are considered "saints," not "sinners." Biblical idiot.

Yes, He did, moron, but not all he did, was for the satanic reasons you say, he did, and certainly not for this perverse, satanic assertion, on your part, that His keeping the law was imputed to us, and He is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God. You assertion is from hell.

Idiot.

No scripture asserts that, moron, and you keep spamming Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14, as your proof, on your daddy devil's orders, does not make it so, spammer..

Never said that, satanic accuser.

You want to be justified by the law, and deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

No, demon, not being subject to the law, does not mean that it no longer exists, moron, as that is a satanic assertion, from hell, as you sloppily misinterpret the book, Paul, and most of the bible, you poser.

And you are so demonically drunk, you assert that people can be judged by a law, that, according to you, must be "resurrected," as it no longer exists, was destroyed.

Pathetic wolf.

Get off this site, out of our territory, wolf, devil child.

Again you have no scripture that says the law has not been abolished. While there are multiple scripture that says that it has.

You and GT have a lot in common, you are both stupid Galatians. You want to be under the law. Even when Paul tells you that to be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Paul said, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently cannot hear the law because you are spiritually dead.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. Do you want to stand before God and be judged by the law?

Paul said, "There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

There is no condemnation because Jesus fulfilled it and then abolished it for believers. He abolished it because it was contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again you have no scripture that says the law has not been abolished. While there are multiple scripture that says that it has.

Again you have no scripture that says the law has been made void, eliminated, destroyed, abolished, does not exist, and that Paul is a liar, as you assert, and that justification comes from law keeping, and that water baptism justifies, and is imputed to our account, and the righteousness of the law, justifies us, not the righteousness of God, and that the Lord Jesus Christ is righteous, because He kept the law, not because He is God, as you satanically, on record, argue.

=And this is 668 th time you've spammed that, on orders from your daddy devil, who tells you to keep insisting "0 scripture." You've been given chapter, verse, by me/others, but you flip the bird at those verses,and thus the LORD God, and corrupt others, demon, with your satanic spin/interpretation, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.And no 'multiple scriptures" exist, that support you're on record, filthy assertion, that the law justifies us, that the Lord Jesus Christ is righteous, because he fulfilled the law, not because He is God, admitted satanist.

You and GT have a lot in common, you are both stupid Galatians. You want to be under the law. Even when Paul tells you that to be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

No, filthy perverter of the gospel of Christ, satanic accuser, and hater of God's holy law, as I've never asserted/argued that, as you provide, as usual, a straw man/false dichotomy, as you and Catholics, Calvinists, Mormons are identical, all filthy, dirty birds, just living in differnt, filthy cages, asserting that the law justifies, and worship a fake "Jesus," who died, in vain,for no reason, "without a cause."

Wickedness.
Paul said, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently cannot hear the law because you are spiritually dead.

And you are piece off dung, headed for hell, you dead, both spiritually, and in the brain, satanic child of the devil, as TOL laughs at you, makes fun of you, shuts down, your satanic, obsessed, threads, from the pits of hell.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. Do you want to stand before God and be judged by the law?

Paul said, "There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1.

No, demon, not being subject to the law, under its judgment, does not mean that it no longer exists, is gone, is destroyed, has been made void, as that is a satanic assertion, from hell, as you sloppily misinterpret the book, Paul, and most of the bible, you poser.

Paul says the law, is good, holy, spiritual, not "void," but your satanism, prompted by daddy devil, tells you to keep spamming the opposite, on thread, after thread, as you, being a grievous wolf, love "spiritually" raping, devouring the wolves.

There is no condemnation because Jesus fulfilled it and then abolished it for believers. He abolished it because it was contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

No scripture asserts that "abolished it for believers," then "resurrects it" for the lost, you stupid, evil moron, and you keep spamming Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14, as your proof, on your daddy devil's orders, does not make it so, spammer. And not one scripture asserts that the law is contrary to us, demon, as it is the sin debt, the "IOU," "the wages," for breaking a law, the law, which has to exist, so that the offense can be confirmed/verified, is what is against, you stupid, demon possessed devil child.

Pate:In early Acts, the 12, and later Paul, all on orders from Jesus Christ, all kept the law, including the feasts, although it did not exist.

Pate:paul was drunk, when he penned that the commandments of God, still exist:

1 Corinthians 7:19 KJV

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Pate: My daddy, the devil says I should deny:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment;all his commandments are sure.
8 They stand fast for ever and ever,and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate: They were abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, and do not "stand fast for ever and ever!!!!!"

Pate: And everyone is saved, as, if there is no law, as it was abolished, there is no transgression, and sin, is not imputed, where there is no law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On record.

1 John 3:4 KJV

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 KJV

because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV

(for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
The reason that Jesus abolished the law for us is because the law will cause you to sin, Romans 7:8-10.

No one can live the Christian life until they are free from the law.

beloved57

Acts 2 is not the Gospel, It is about the Gospel message coming into the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. Up until Pentecost the apostles did not really understand what God had accomplished in his Son Jesus Christ. Pentecost is the great enlightening of the Gospel and is what gave birth to the New Testament church.

I don't think that you know what the Gospel is. The Gospel is that work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf that justifies ungodly sinners, Romans 4:5 and reconciles them to God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17. When Jesus had defeated sin, death and the devil and entered into heaven as "The king of Kings and the Lord of Lords" we spiritually entered in with him. We who believe can now stand in God's Holy Court as perfect and complete "In Christ".

You teach that ungodly sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned. Thats far from them being Justified!

Robert Pate

Banned
The law has been abolished for those who believe that it has been abolished.

My Lord and savior knows that it is contrary to me, that is why he abolished it for me, Colossians 2:14.

john w

Hall of Fame
The reason that Jesus abolished the law for us is because the law will cause you to sin, Romans 7:8-10.

No one can live the Christian life until they are free from the law.

No scripture says that He abolished/destroyed/made void, the law, devil child; he nailed the sin debt, the "IOU," to the cross, moron, that is codified by the law, as I/others, have shown you.

And not being subject to the law, being free from it, does not mean that it no longer exists, you idiot.

Pate: I am not subject to the laws of other countries, am free from them, they have no authority/jurisdiction over me, which means that they do not exist, have been abolished/destroyed, made void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law has been abolished for those who believe that it has been abolished.

=drunk, demon possessed, made up assertion=The law was destroyed/abolished/made void, does not exist for the saved, but it is "resurrected,resuscitated, reincarnated" for the lost, as he corrupts/butchers the meaning of destroyed/abolished/made void.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate: The commandments of God no longer exist!!!!They do not stand fast for ever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 12:17 KJV
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Pate: The commandments of God do not exist!!!!

Revelation 14:12 KJV

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14 KJV

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Pate: The law no longer exists!!!!!The law was made void!!!!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Pate:pate: The commandments of God do not exist!!!!

1 john 2:3-4 KJV
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Pate:pate: The commandments of God do not exist!!!!

1 John 5:2-3 KJV

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Psalm 119:159-160 KJV
Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to thy lovingkindness. Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Pate: The commandments of God do not exist, and they do not endureth forever!!!!

Acts 18:21 KJV
I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem.

Pate: The feasts, part of the law, no longer exists, Paul, as I told the early Acts believers, when they observed Pentecost, as Pentecost was also abolished!!!! Stop it, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pate: No, no, no, “god,” Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The holy law of God, the commandments, which includes the feasts, we are not under, because they no longer exist, they have been made void, they have been abolished, they have been destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......................

Epoisses

The law was abolished when the temple and priesthood needed for it's observance were abolished.

That was 2000 years ago but I guess it takes that long for cavemen to figure it out.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law was abolished when the temple and priesthood needed for it's observance were abolished.

That was 2000 years ago but I guess it takes that long for cavemen to figure it out.

Sure it was, toots:

Acts 18:21 KJV
I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

You: The law can no longer show the lost, such as yourself, what sin is, since it does not exist.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

You: The law can no longer show the lost, such as yourself, what sin is, since it does not exist.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

You: The law can no longer serve as a choolmaster, tutor, to lead the lost, such as yourself, to Christ,since it does not exist.

You're way out of your league, toots. Take your seat.

Robert Pate

Banned
All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation, Those that have faith in Jesus are perfect and complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

Jesus was not only God with us, Jesus was also God for us.

Paul said, "That I might be found in him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

Righteousness that is by faith and not of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.