The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a blind fool.

There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation because there is no law. It has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

No, you sick, admitted satanist-There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ," Romans 8:1, not because the law was abolished, you perverter, but because Christ died for our sins, was judge as sin, sin/sins for breaking an exisdting law, you God hater, and hater of his holy, not void, good, spiritual law. The sin debt/IOU, for breaking an existing law,was abolished, you dirty demon.

Read this 10 times, maybe it will penetrate your thick skull.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, FOR YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE" Romans 6:14

You admitted vile, filthy demon, God hater, Christ rejector, with devil "logic," dung false dichotomy, as not being under the law, it's authority, does not mean that the law no longer exists, is made void, as you satanically keep spamming.

Pate:US citizens are not under the law of other countries, so that means the laws of other countries have been abolished, no longer exist!!!

On record-he has yet to address this, much less deny it, as he knows I picked his satanic sorcery apart.

No, the devil plainly teaches what he taught you, what you "teach," that the law is not good, holy, spiritual, and that it no longer exists, is made void. Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, God hater.

Read this, satanist:
Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
The law is for lost sinners like yourself, 1 Timothy 1:9,10. Not for Christians.

He once again asserts that the law is abolished/does not exist/made void for some, but is "unabolished/re-existing/unmade void for others, as he satanically butchers/perverts the meaning of words, in a display of demon filled drunkenness, taught to him, by the devil himself.

No, moron-there is no judgment and condemnation, not because the law was abolished, but because the Saviour took the judgmednt and condemnation, in our place, for breaking God's existing laws, dying for our sins/sin.

Pate the demon again is "outed" as a fraud, poser, charlatan, rejecting the gospel of Christ, as He asserts that Christ died in vain, as there is no law to define sin/sins, and thus for which to die.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument that the law no longer exists, is made void.

No, demonic drunk, the holy, good just, spiritual law does not damn anyone to hell; it is man breaking the existing law, and the resulting sib debt/IOU, that condemns one to hell. Thus, Christ died for our sins...became sin...was judged in the flesh....Existing law.

Pate: I am going to hell, for committing murder, since there is a law against it.

That is, again, this demon's satanic "logic," from the pits of hell.

Get off this site, satanic one, as I, and almost every member of the boc, on TOL, sees through your made up, satanic assertion, that the holy law of God no longer exists, replaced with subjectivity.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,............................................. are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

I've asked him this over 30 times, and he won't touch it.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

Confirmed-He won't-his daddy devil tells him to just keep on spamming his satanic assertions, whose origins are the pits of hell, not from the LORD God.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you sick, admitted satanist-There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ," Romans 8:1, not because the law was abolished, you perverter, but because Christ died for our sins, was judge as sin, sin/sins for breaking an exisdting law, you God hater, and hater of his holy, not void, good, spiritual law. The sin debt/IOU, for breaking an existing law,was abolished, you dirty demon.
Read this 10 times, maybe it will penetrate your thick skull.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, FOR YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE" Romans 6:14

You admitted vile, filthy demon, God hater, Christ rejector, with devil "logic," dung false dichotomy, as not being under the law, it's authority, does not mean that the law no longer exists, is made void, as you satanically keep spamming.

Pate:US citizens are not under the law of other countries, so that means the laws of other countries have been abolished, no longer exist!!!

On record-he has yet to address this, much less deny it, as he knows I picked his satanic sorcery apart.

No, the devil plainly teaches what he taught you, what you "teach," that the law is not good, holy, spiritual, and that it no longer exists, is made void. Ephesians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, God hater.

Read this, satanist:
Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

He once again asserts that the law is abolished/does not exist/made void for some, but is "unabolished/re-existing/unmade void for others, as he satanically butchers/perverts the meaning of words, in a display of demon filled drunkenness, taught to him, by the devil himself.

No, moron-there is no judgment and condemnation, not because the law was abolished, but because the Saviour took the judgmednt and condemnation, in our place, for breaking God's existing laws, dying for our sins/sin.

Pate the demon again is "outed" as a fraud, poser, charlatan, rejecting the gospel of Christ, as He asserts that Christ died in vain, as there is no law to define sin/sins, and thus for which to die.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic argument that the law no longer exists, is made void.

No, demonic drunk, the holy, good just, spiritual law does not damn anyone to hell; it is man breaking the existing law, and the resulting sib debt/IOU, that condemns one to hell. Thus, Christ died for our sins...became sin...was judged in the flesh....Existing law.

Pate: I am going to hell, for committing murder, since there is a law against it.

That is, again, this demon's satanic "logic," from the pits of hell.

Get off this site, satanic one, as I, and almost every member of the boc, on TOL, sees through your made up, satanic assertion, that the holy law of God no longer exists, replaced with subjectivity.

Go ahead, Pate: What would you tell a lost person, as to why murder, rape,............................................. are wrong. Go ahead-tell all of the TOL audience what you would tell that person. Go ahead. Go ahead and tell us what you would tell a Muslim, who asserts that suicide bombings are just fine. Go ahead, Pate.

I've asked him this over 30 times, and he won't touch it.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

Confirmed-He won't-his daddy devil tells him to just keep on spamming his satanic assertions, whose origins are the pits of hell, not from the LORD God.

To be delivered from sin means to be delivered from the law. As long as one is subject to the law or under the law they will sin. John W is under the law and is subject to it, this is very obvious. Look at the way that he is full of hate and disrespect for Christians.

The reason that Jesus abolished the law is because the law causes Christians to sin, Romans 7:7-12. The law does not produce righteousness. The purpose of the law is to show us that we are sinners, this is why Paul said the law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24,25. But after faith is come we no longer need the schoolmaster (the law).

Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians, Ephesians 2:15. It was abolished because it was contrary to us, Colossians 2:15, no one could keep it or do it. The law served its purpose but now there is no need for it because we are led by the Holy Spirit and not the law, Romans 8:4.

The reason the John W wants to be under the law and subject to it is because that is all that he has.

john w

Hall of Fame

To be delivered from sin means to be delivered from the law. As long as one is subject to the law or under the law they will sin. John W is under the law and is subject to it, this is very obvious. Look at the way that he is full of hate and disrespect for Christians.

No, you sick, admitted satanist-There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ," Romans 8:1 KJV, not because the law was abolished, you perverter, but because Christ died for our sins, was judge as sin, sin/sins for breaking an existing law, you God hater, and hater of his holy, not void, good, spiritual law. The sin debt/IOU, for breaking an existing law,was abolished, you dirty demon, not the law itself.

Pate: I, demon Pate, am under the laws of other countries, since they have not been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is this demon's satanic reasoning.

The reason that Jesus abolished the law is because the law causes Christians to sin, Romans 7:7-12.

No, demon, by that demon induced "logic," the judge at court needs to abolish the law against speeding, murder,..............because laws against speeding causes people to break those laws, and people continue to break the law against speeding, murder............

You are a demonic idiot, with this slop, satanic "logic."

And we sin, because we have a sin nature, moron, not because the laws is the problem, as Paul, in the same Romans 7 passage you pervert, in its meaning, says that:

-7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid.

Pate: Yes it is!!

-10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Pate: The law is not ordained to life, is not holy, is not just, is not good!!! The problem is not with me, my sin nature!!!! The problem is with the law!!!!!!!!!! Here is the bird,God, Paul!!!

-13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

Pate: No, God, Paul!!!! The death I experienced was not due to me, and my sin nature!!! It is the law's fault!!! Screw your "God forbid!!!"The law is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15

Pate:No, God, Paul!!!!!! The law is not spiritual!!!! It is carnal!!! I am not carnal!!!! The problem is with the law, not me!!!!!!!!!!!s

You vile, wicked demon, Pate.

And no, He died for our sins, because we break existing laws, you moron, which you reject.

The law does not produce righteousness.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the law no longer exists, is made void, is not spiritual, is not just, is against us, you stupid moron, perveter.. And you, on record, deny that the law does not produce righteousness, as you adhere to the "vicarious law keeping" docrines of demons, asserting that the law keeping of the Saviour is imputed to our account, whicj is ftrom the pits of hell.

The purpose of the law is to show us that we are sinners, this is why Paul said the law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24,25. But after faith is come we no longer need the schoolmaster (the law).

Others showed you that, moron, but you deny that "The purpose of the law is to show us that we are sinners, ..the law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24,25," as it no longer exists, you idiot, according to you.

You're a demon filled drunk-no other option.

Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians, Ephesians 2:15.

Thank God that the sin debt, IOU, has been abolished, not the law, you satanic shill,and liar, that defines the sin/offense, and God sending you to hell, for your hatred of the law, which is not against us-the sin debt is, you wicked child of the devil.Ephesians says no such thing, pervert.

It was abolished because it was contrary to us, Colossians 2:15, no one could keep it or do it.

Thank God that the sin debt, IOU, has been abolished, not the law, you satanic shill,and liar, that defines the sin/offense, and God sending you to hell, for your hatred of the law, which is not against us-the sin debt is, you wicked child of the devil

Colossians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, nor the Ephesians passage, as you satanically delete words from the bible, replacing them, with words from the devil.

Pate: Please judge....I got a traffic ticket. I broke an existing law. I cannot keep that law. Please abolish it!!!!!!!!

You demonic filled demon, with that satanic "logic."

Thank God that the sin debt, IOU, has been abolished, not the law, you satanic shill,and liar, that defines the sin/offense, and God sending you to hell, for your hatred of the law, which is not against us-the sin debt is, you wicked child of the devil

The law served its purpose but now there is no need for it because we are led by the Holy Spirit and not the law, Romans 8:4.

Pate: People are convicted of murder, rape, speeding....Therefore, there is no need for it anymore!!!

That is this demon's "logic."And the punk continues to, in demonic drunkeness, assert that since believers are led by the Holy Spirit, the law no longer exists, as he butchers the meaning of "abolished," "destroyed," made void,"asserting that the law is "abolished/destroyed/no longer exists/is made void" for the saved, but it is "unabolished/un no longer exists/undestroyed/un made void" for the lost.

Pate: A child of the devil, controlled by demons, and his daddy, the devil.

Get off this site, as most members of the boc on TOL reject your satanism, and smell your sulfur, as I do, viewing them as doctrines of demons.

The reason the John W wants to be under the law and subject to it is because that is all that he has.

I never said that, you devil child, as not being under the law, its authority, does not mean, that it no longer exists, demon.

The reason Pate wants others to believe that the law no longer exists, is because his father the devil taught him to say that, and wants others to embraced subjectivity, as he adheres to the satanic doctrine of demons, that everyone is to determine what is right/wrong on their own, w/o an objective, "outside yourself" source. That is his daddy the devil's agenda, and thus Pate's, hating the word of God, and His holy law.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............

Psalms 111 KJV
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; 8 all his commandments are sure.8 They stand fast for ever and ever,and are done in truth and uprightness.

Pate: Go to h---, "god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you sick, admitted satanist-There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ," Romans 8:1 KJV, not because the law was abolished, you perverter, but because Christ died for our sins, was judge as sin, sin/sins for breaking an existing law, you God hater, and hater of his holy, not void, good, spiritual law. The sin debt/IOU, for breaking an existing law,was abolished, you dirty demon, not the law itself.

Pate: I, demon Pate, am under the laws of other countries, since they have not been abolished!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, demon, by that demon induced "logic," the judge at court needs to abolish the law against speeding, murder,..............because laws against speeding causes people to break those laws, and people continue to break the law against speeding, murder............

And we sin, because we have a sin nature, moron, not because the laws is the problem, as Paul, in the same Romans 7 passage you pervert, in its meaning, says that:

-10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

Pate: The law is not ordained to life, is not holy, is not just, is not good!!! The problem is not with me, my sin nature!!!! The problem is with the law!!!!!!!!!! Here is the bird,God, Paul!!!

-13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

Pate: No, God, Paul!!!! The death I experienced was not due to me, and my sin nature!!! It is the law's fault!!! Screw your "God forbid!!!"The law is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate:No, God, Paul!!!!!! The law is not spiritual!!!! It is carnal!!! I am not carnal!!!! The problem is with the law, not me!!!!!!!!!!!s

And no, He died for our sins, because we break existing laws, you moron, which you reject.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the law no longer exists, is made void, is not spiritual, is not just, is against us, you stupid moron, perveter.. And you, on record, deny that the law does not produce righteousness, as you adhere to the "vicarious law keeping" docrines of demons, asserting that the law keeping of the Saviour is imputed to our account, whicj is ftrom the pits of hell.

Others showed you that, moron, but you deny that "The purpose of the law is to show us that we are sinners, ..the law is our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Galatians 3:24,25," as it no longer exists, you idiot, according to you.

Thank God that the sin debt, IOU, has been abolished, not the law, you satanic shill,and liar, that defines the sin/offense, and God sending you to hell, for your hatred of the law, which is not against us-the sin debt is, you wicked child of the devil.Ephesians says no such thing, pervert.

Colossians 2:15 KJV says no such thing, nor the Ephesians passage, as you satanically delete words from the bible, replacing them, with words from the devil.

Pate: Please judge....I got a traffic ticket. I broke an existing law. I cannot keep that law. Please abolish it!!!!!!!!

Pate: People are convicted of murder, rape, speeding....Therefore, there is no need for it anymore!!!

That is this demon's "logic."And the punk continues to, in demonic drunkeness, assert that since believers are led by the Holy Spirit, the law no longer exists, as he butchers the meaning of "abolished," "destroyed," made void,"asserting that the law is "abolished/destroyed/no longer exists/is made void" for the saved, but it is "unabolished/un no longer exists/undestroyed/un made void" for the lost.

Get off this site, as most members of the boc on TOL reject your satanism, and smell your sulfur, as I do, viewing them as doctrines of demons.

I never said that, you devil child, as not being under the law, its authority, does not mean, that it no longer exists, demon.

The reason Pate wants others to believe that the law no longer exists, is because his father the devil taught him to say that, and wants others to embraced subjectivity, as he adheres to the satanic doctrine of demons, that everyone is to determine what is right/wrong on their own, w/o an objective, "outside yourself" source. That is his daddy the devil's agenda, and thus Pate's, hating the word of God, and His holy law.

Psalms 111 KJV
7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; 8 all his commandments are sure.8 They stand fast for ever and ever,and are done in truth and uprightness.

Just like the Pharisees you love the law. The law is your Jesus. Without the law you have nothing because the law is your religion.

You are under the law and will be judged by it and condemned.

"For as many as are under the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

You are supposed to be living by the Holy Spirit and faith, Galatians 3:24 but instead you are living by law and religion.

Their is no indication in your posts that you are a Christians. All that you do is call Christians demons and then you seldom quote scripture.

We are under grace NOT LAW. "For you are not under the law, BUT UNDER GRACE" Romans 6:14.

If you were a Christian you would understand that Jesus has abolished the law, Colossian 2:14. It has been abolished because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just like the Pharisees you love the law. The law is your Jesus. Without the law you have nothing because the law is your religion.

No, you love the law, as you also satanically assert that the law justifies us, with your doctrine from hell of "vicarious law keeping," where you assert that the Saviour's walk in the law is imputed to us, and thus, on record, assert that He died in vain, did not die for our sins, you wicked God hater,perverter of the gospel of Christ, and hater of his holy, good, just, spiritual law, just like your father, the devil, who attempts to destroy it, in contrast to the Saviour, who said He came not to destroy it,and hater of the cross of Christ, with your dung spammed false dichotomy, as your demon induced "logic" asserts that if the law exists, you are under it, per this drunken assertion:

You are under the law and will be judged by it and condemned.

"For as many as are under the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10.

By Pate's demon induced "logic," the judge at court needs to abolish the law against speeding, murder,..............because laws against speeding causes people to break those laws, and people continue to break the law against speeding, murder............

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish the laws against speeding, rape, murder, as I do not want to be under them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, idiot, I am holding you in contempt, as the laws are good, just,right. The problem is with people like you, who break them, and commit an offence(sin). Get out of my court.

Pate: If you do not abolish the laws against speeding, rape murder, I will be judged by them for committing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!! Please judge....I got a traffic ticket. I broke an existing law. I cannot keep that law. Please abolish it!!!!!!!!Now!!abolish all laws, as I do not want to be under them!!!If I am under their jurisdiction, I will be condemned for committing them, even if I do not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: Arrest this lunatic for being intoxicated.

You are supposed to be living by the Holy Spirit and faith, Galatians 3:24 but instead you are living by law and religion.

And, moron? That does nothing, for your satanic, twisted, demonic logic, that the objective law must be abolished, to be able to live, as a "rule of life," by the Holy Spirit.

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish all these laws, as if will do what is right, and, if you do not, I cannot do what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, drunk, this country's justice is based upon objective laws, not your subjective sense of right vs. wrong.

Pate again spams his satanic assertion that the LORD God has abolished His objective, good, right, spiritual law, with subjectivity. The devil taught him that-certainly not the LORD God in His objective book, objective revelation to mankind.

Their is no indication in your posts that you are a Christians.

All that you do is call Christians demons and then you seldom quote scripture.

All you do, demon, is spam the above word-for-word copy'npastem from your daddy devil, as you once again, show that you are a self righteous fruit inspector, an admitted Catholic, as you talk like them.

And the LORD God commands all members of the boc to expose/identify/mark, all wolves, perverters, haters of His book, through name calling. Of course, since you do not study what the book says, but merely what others say the book says, explaining your satanic doctrine of demons, you would assert the above lie.

And I quote scripture extensively, you fraud, connecting the dots, not ignoring verses that precede what you cite, not ignoring verses that follow the verses you cite, and not deleting verses, not substituting words in the book, like you do, demon, in contrast to you, who posts verses, in isolation, and then perverts/butchers the meaning..
We are under grace NOT LAW. "For you are not under the law, BUT UNDER GRACE" Romans 6:14.

If you were a Christian you would understand that Jesus has abolished the law, Colossian 2:14.

=spam-Colossians 2:14 says no such thing, spammer, and no verse asserts that Lord Jesus Christ came to abolish/destroy the law, as your daddy devil tells you to say.

You are not a Christian, as no Christian would argue your satanic doctrine of demons. You are a wolf, in sheep's clothing, deceiver, perverter of the gospel of Christ, asserting that the holy, good, spiritual, not made void law of God is not good, is not holy, is void, is contrary to us, and that the sin debt is not contrary to us, and that the problem is not with yourself, but with the law.
It has been abolished because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

No, demon, the law is not contrary to us....the sin debt/IOU, for breaking the holy, good, spiritual, not void existing law of God,is against us. By that demon induced "logic," the judge at court needs to abolish the law against speeding, murder,..............because laws against speeding causes people to break those laws, and people continue to break the law against speeding, murder...........=they cannot keep it!!!

Pate, to the judge:Abolish the law against speeding, rape, murder, as those laws are against the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are contrary to the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get rid of them!!!! Since I cannot keep the law against speeding too fast, abolish it judge!!!!

The judge:Sorry, drunk, the laws against speeding, rape, murder, ....stand, as they protect the people, are not contrary to them; the problem is not the law, but it is with people like you, who break the good law, such as yourself, as you are intoxicated again, as no sober person could possibly make the disjointed, idiotic "argument" that you present. Throw this drunk in jail(hell).

__

Psalms 111 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Pate: No, God, Paul!!!! The death I experienced was not due to me, was not due to my sin nature!!! It is the law's fault!!! Screw your "God forbid!!!"The law is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you love the law, as you also satanically assert that the law justifies us, with your doctrine from hell of "vicarious law keeping," where you assert that the Saviour's walk in the law is imputed to us, and thus, on record, assert that He died in vain, did not die for our sins, you wicked God hater,perverter of the gospel of Christ, and hater of his holy, good, just, spiritual law, just like your father, the devil, who attempts to destroy it, in contrast to the Saviour, who said He came not to destroy it,and hater of the cross of Christ, with your dung spammed false dichotomy, as your demon induced "logic" asserts that if the law exists, you are under it, per this drunken assertion:

By Pate's demon induced "logic," the judge at court needs to abolish the law against speeding, murder,..............because laws against speeding causes people to break those laws, and people continue to break the law against speeding, murder............

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish the laws against speeding, rape, murder, as I do not want to be under them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, idiot, I am holding you in contempt, as the laws are good, just,right. The problem is with people like you, who break them, and commit an offence(sin). Get out of my court.

Pate: If you do not abolish the laws against speeding, rape murder, I will be judged by them for committing them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!! Please judge....I got a traffic ticket. I broke an existing law. I cannot keep that law. Please abolish it!!!!!!!!Now!!abolish all laws, as I do not want to be under them!!!If I am under their jurisdiction, I will be condemned for committing them, even if I do not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, moron? That does nothing, for your satanic, twisted, demonic logic, that the objective law must be abolished, to be able to live, as a "rule of life," by the Holy Spirit.

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish all these laws, as if will do what is right, and, if you do not, I cannot do what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, drunk, this country's justice is based upon objective laws, not your subjective sense of right vs. wrong.

Pate again spams his satanic assertion that the LORD God has abolished His objective, good, right, spiritual law, with subjectivity. The devil taught him that-certainly not the LORD God in His objective book, objective revelation to mankind.

All you do, demon, is spam the above word-for-word copy'npastem from your daddy devil, as you once again, show that you are a self righteous fruit inspector, an admitted Catholic, as you talk like them.

And the LORD God commands all members of the boc to expose/identify/mark, all wolves, perverters, haters of His book, through name calling. Of course, since you do not study what the book says, but merely what others say the book says, explaining your satanic doctrine of demons, you would assert the above lie.

And I quote scripture extensively, you fraud, connecting the dots, not ignoring verses that precede what you cite, not ignoring verses that follow the verses you cite, and not deleting verses, not substituting words in the book, like you do, demon, in contrast to you, who posts verses, in isolation, and then perverts/butchers the meaning..

=spam-Colossians 2:14 says no such thing, spammer, and no verse asserts that Lord Jesus Christ came to abolish/destroy the law, as your daddy devil tells you to say.

You are not a Christian, as no Christian would argue your satanic doctrine of demons. You are a wolf, in sheep's clothing, deceiver, perverter of the gospel of Christ, asserting that the holy, good, spiritual, not made void law of God is not good, is not holy, is void, is contrary to us, and that the sin debt is not contrary to us, and that the problem is not with yourself, but with the law.

No, demon, the law is not contrary to us....the sin debt/IOU, for breaking the holy, good, spiritual, not void existing law of God,is against us. By that demon induced "logic," the judge at court needs to abolish the law against speeding, murder,..............because laws against speeding causes people to break those laws, and people continue to break the law against speeding, murder...........=they cannot keep it!!!

Pate, to the judge:Abolish the law against speeding, rape, murder, as those laws are against the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are contrary to the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get rid of them!!!! Since I cannot keep the law against speeding too fast, abolish it judge!!!!

The judge:Sorry, drunk, the laws against speeding, rape, murder, ....stand, as they protect the people, are not contrary to them; the problem is not the law, but it is with people like you, who break the good law, such as yourself, as you are intoxicated again, as no sober person could possibly make the disjointed, idiotic "argument" that you present. Throw this drunk in jail(hell).

__

Psalms 111 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Pate: No, God, Paul!!!! The death I experienced was not due to me, was not due to my sin nature!!! It is the law's fault!!! Screw your "God forbid!!!"The law is not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John w. is a modern day Pharisee. He cant stand the idea that the law has been abolished. The law is his Jesus, without the law he has nothing.

One of the things that the Pharisees did was call Jesus names. They called him Beelzebub, which means king of the flies. Notice how John W likes to call Christians demons and devils. He has the same spirit of a Pharisee.

Christians are not under the law nor are the subject to it. They have been delivered from the law because it has been abolished, Romans 7:6.

The scripture plainly says that the law Is contrary to us, Colossians 2:14. It is contrary to us because no one can keep it or do it.

"Whatever the law says, it says to them under the law" Romans 3:19.

Unfortunately, John W. cannot hear the law, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

John W will hear the law in the judgment when it condemns him to hell.

"Christ is the end of the law" Romans 10:4

The reason that Christ is the end of the law is because it has been fulfilled and abolished for Christians. But for those like John W. they will be judged by it and condemned.

"Sin is not imputed where there is no law" Romans 5:13.

No law means no sin. This is why Jesus abolished it for us.

"Without the law sin is dead" Romans 7:8.

This means that with the law sin is alive and well. It is no wonder that John W. is full of bitterness and hate. He is under the law.

"You are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Why would anyone want to be under the law? Unless the law is your God.

"The law is not made for the righteous man (Christians) but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

I suppose that is why John W needs the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
John w. is a modern day Pharisee. He cant stand the idea that the law has been abolished. The law is his Jesus, without the law he has nothing.

One of the things that the Pharisees did was call Jesus names. They called him Beelzebub, which means king of the flies. Notice how John W likes to call Christians demons and devils. He has the same spirit of a Pharisee.

Christians are not under the law nor are the subject to it. They have been delivered from the law because it has been abolished, Romans 7:6.

The scripture plainly says that the law Is contrary to us, Colossians 2:14. It is contrary to us because no one can keep it or do it.

Unfortunately, John W. cannot hear the law, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

The reason that Christ is the end of the law is because it has been fulfilled and abolished for Christians. But for those like John W. they will be judged by it and condemned.

This means that with the law sin is alive and well. It is no wonder that John W. is full of bitterness and hate. He is under the law.

"The law is not made for the righteous man (Christians) but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9.

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish all these laws, as if will do what is right, and, if you do not, I cannot do what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

__

Psalms 111 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate: "No law means no sin. This is why Jesus abolished it for us."

Pate is on record-everyone is saved, by his dung filled satanic "logic," as no one can be charged with sin!!!!

Pate, to the judge: Abolish the law, so that I cannot be charged with an offense(sin)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a drunken, demon possessed moron, slurring this type of moronic "reasoning."

Get of this site, you demonic moron.

No, you moron, the Lord Jesus Christ abolished/wiped clean the sin debt/IOU, not the law, for breaking the existing law of God, idiot.

Robert Pate

Banned

Pate, to the judge: Judge, abolish all these laws, as if will do what is right, and, if you do not, I cannot do what is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

__

Psalms 111 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

Again, all of that and very little scripture. You are making a real fool out of yourself, just like the Pharisees did in Jesus day. There is no doubt about it, the law is your God. The thought that Jesus abolished the law is beyond your comprehension.

"The strength of sin is the law" 1 Corinthians 15:56.

The more that you embrace the law the more you will sin, Romans 7:8. This is your problem and is why you are so full of bitterness and hate. You are a product of the law. And is why the Pharisees murdered Jesus. They were motivated by the law.

"We are dead to the law" Romans 7:4.

We are dead to the law because Jesus nailed the law to his cross, Colossians 2:14. When Jesus died the Old Covenant and the law died with him. Under the New Covenant, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and religion.

"No flesh shall be justified by the law" Romans 3:20.

This is really, really, bad news for you John W. You apparently believe that the law some how is going to justify you. This is why you can't stand the thought of it being abolished.

"Law is old and is passing away" Hebrews 8:13

Your law religion is obsolete. You are like an old man driving around in an old run down car that is obsolete. The new and living way is to live by the Holy Spirit and by faith.

"The letter (law) kills but the Spirit brings life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

You need to give up your law religion and start living by the Spirit. Your religion is a religion of death.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, all of that and very little scripture.

The more that you embrace the law the more you will sin, Romans 7:8. This is your problem and is why you are so full of bitterness and hate. You are a product of the law. And is why the Pharisees murdered Jesus. They were motivated by the law.

We are dead to the law because Jesus nailed the law to his cross, Colossians 2:14. When Jesus died the Old Covenant and the law died with him. Under the New Covenant, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and religion.

This is really, really, bad news for you John W. You apparently believe that the law some how is going to justify you. This is why you can't stand the thought of it being abolished.

Your law religion is obsolete. You are like an old man driving around in an old run down car that is obsolete. The new and living way is to live by the Holy Spirit and by faith.

You need to give up your law religion and start living by the Spirit. Your religion is a religion of death.

Quoting Scripture and then abusing the very teachings of the same. All of that and very little understanding of what was quoted. :AMR:

Your litmus test—quoting Scripture as a mark of a believer—is a way off, Robert. By your own test, yours is epic failure.

Recommended:
https://www.biblicaltraining.org/biblical-hermeneutics/robert-stein
https://www.biblicaltraining.org/library/interpretation

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, all of that and very little scripture. You are making a real fool out of yourself, just like the Pharisees did in Jesus day. There is no doubt about it, the law is your God. The thought that Jesus abolished the law is beyond your comprehension.

You habitual liar, as all you do is post verses in isolation, deleting others, substituting made up word, verses, in place of scripture, you devil child.

__

Psalms 111 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Psalms 111 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post

Their is no indication in your posts that you are a Christians.
All that you do is call Christians demons and then you seldom quote scripture.

If you were a Christian you would understand that Jesus has abolished the law, Colossian 2:14.

It has been abolished because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

__

Psalms 111 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame

What law, you demon? There is no law, according to you, by which the law can judge the unsaved! Watch him respond, with his convoluted, demon induced "logic," that not being under the law=the law no longer exists, that he spams on every thread, that the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated/no longer exists for the saved, but it is resurrected/reincarnated/un-abolished/un-destroyed/un-made void/un-eliminated/re-exists after having been abolished, destroyed,made void .....for the lost, which perverts, corrupts the meaning of the words abolish/destroy/void-only a demon induced person can spam this convoluted "reasoning."

Pate: The only way I cannot be judged for this traffic ticket for speeding, that I recently received, is if the court abolishes/destroys the law against speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: The only reason that I am not subject to the laws of Mexico, Spain, the UK.............................is because these laws were destroyed/abolished/made void-they no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

=demonic "logic"

Arrogant twit, you muse, you loser, frail wimp? Real tough demon, are you, loser, lost, blind, admitted satanist You're such a demonic coward, you'd only say that behind your computer, punk.

No scripture asserts your satanic trash,that that the law has been abolished/no longer exists, has been destroyed, has been eliminated, made void, and certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV/Colossians 2:14 KJV, as you spam, as all of TOL has witnessed your demonic changing the words in those 2 passages, as your daddy devil taught you well.

No, neither I, nor most of TOL, and no member of the boc, are able to accept your devil "inspired," satanic doctrines of demons, that God's law is eliminated, is abolished, is destroyed, is made void, no longer exists, and your on record assertion that the law is against us, not the sin debt against breaking the law, your on record assertion that the law is not holy, is not good, is not right, is not spiritual, and we are not to use it to show the lost what sin is, and we are not to use it with the lost, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster

See how that works, satanist? I, other members of the boc, on TOl, have lambasted your sorcery, satanism, doctrine of demons, concluding that you, are unable to receive the truth, being under the authority of the devil, the father of all lies.

No scripture asserts that the law was abolished demon, as the entire bible refutes your satanic, wicked doctrines of demons, and Romans 7:4 KJV, says no such thing, as you vomit, in drunkenness, your satanic "interpretation."

We are dead to the law, moron, not because the law was abolished, but because the Lord Jesus Christ dies for our sins, sins that are defined by an existing law, and died in our place, taking judgment, for us, as sin(singular), as sinners, defined by an existing law, you demon. Of Course, you reject that, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ.
The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit.
Made up-no scripture asserts this. And there you go TOL audience-he reiterates his satanic "end game," i.e., replace/eliminate God's holy, objective law, with subjectivity.

He, again, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as he asserts that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus he cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong.

I've asked him this over 25 times, and he won't touch it.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

He won't-his daddy devil tells him to just keep on spamming his satanic assertions, whose origins are the pits of hell, not from the LORD God.

As I predicted-he won't touch this.

Robert Pate

Banned
What law, you demon? There is no law, according to you, by which the law can judge the unsaved! Watch him respond, with his convoluted, demon induced "logic," that not being under the law=the law no longer exists, that he spams on every thread, that the law has been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated/no longer exists for the saved, but it is resurrected/reincarnated/un-abolished/un-destroyed/un-made void/un-eliminated/re-exists after having been abolished, destroyed,made void .....for the lost, which perverts, corrupts the meaning of the words abolish/destroy/void-only a demon induced person can spam this convoluted "reasoning."

Pate: The only way I cannot be judged for this traffic ticket for speeding, that I recently received, is if the court abolishes/destroys the law against speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: The only reason that I am not subject to the laws of Mexico, Spain, the UK.............................is because these laws were destroyed/abolished/made void-they no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

=demonic "logic"

Arrogant twit, you muse, you loser, frail wimp? Real tough demon, are you, loser, lost, blind, admitted satanist You're such a demonic coward, you'd only say that behind your computer, punk.

No scripture asserts your satanic trash,that that the law has been abolished/no longer exists, has been destroyed, has been eliminated, made void, and certainly not Ephesians 2:15 KJV/Colossians 2:14 KJV, as you spam, as all of TOL has witnessed your demonic changing the words in those 2 passages, as your daddy devil taught you well.

No, neither I, nor most of TOL, and no member of the boc, are able to accept your devil "inspired," satanic doctrines of demons, that God's law is eliminated, is abolished, is destroyed, is made void, no longer exists, and your on record assertion that the law is against us, not the sin debt against breaking the law, your on record assertion that the law is not holy, is not good, is not right, is not spiritual, and we are not to use it to show the lost what sin is, and we are not to use it with the lost, to lead them to Christ, as a schoolmaster

See how that works, satanist? I, other members of the boc, on TOl, have lambasted your sorcery, satanism, doctrine of demons, concluding that you, are unable to receive the truth, being under the authority of the devil, the father of all lies.

No scripture asserts that the law was abolished demon, as the entire bible refutes your satanic, wicked doctrines of demons, and Romans 7:4 KJV, says no such thing, as you vomit, in drunkenness, your satanic "interpretation."

We are dead to the law, moron, not because the law was abolished, but because the Lord Jesus Christ dies for our sins, sins that are defined by an existing law, and died in our place, taking judgment, for us, as sin(singular), as sinners, defined by an existing law, you demon. Of Course, you reject that, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ.
The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit.
Made up-no scripture asserts this. And there you go TOL audience-he reiterates his satanic "end game," i.e., replace/eliminate God's holy, objective law, with subjectivity.

He, again, on record, devilishly replace God's objective holy law, conveyed via objective, written words, with a subjective law, per Judges 17:6 KJV, Judges 21:25 KJV, i.e., subjectivity, as he asserts that truth is relative to the individual, as each person determines truth, as they see it, and thus he cannot provide any objective reason, as to why murder, lying, cheating, suicide bombing, rape, sodomy, .................................................. .................................................. ..................................are wrong.

I've asked him this over 25 times, and he won't touch it.

Go ahead, Pate-tell us.

I will pick you apart.

He won't-his daddy devil tells him to just keep on spamming his satanic assertions, whose origins are the pits of hell, not from the LORD God.

As I predicted-he won't touch this.

Muslims and other unbelievers are NOT Christians and are under the law and will be judged by the law.

John W. is a product of the law. Just like the Pharisees were a product of the law. If it were not for the Forums no profanity rule can you imagine what he would be calling me and others that oppose him?

His rudeness comes from his belief about the law. If you believe that his name calling is of the Holy Spirit you are sadly mistaken. The moderators are just as guilty because they allow him to continue with the name calling.

The law does not produce righteousness. The law produces wrath and sin, Romans 4:15. This is why John W. is so full of bitterness and hate. He is a product of the law, just like the Pharisees were a product of the law.

The law makes religious people like John W. hypocrites, simply because no one can do or keep the law. Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. Instead of living by faith they want to live according to the law.

The Pharisees had what John W. has, the righteousness of man. He does not have the righteousness of God, this is what makes him a hypocrite.

There are several scriptures that teach that the law has been abolished.

"And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly look to then of that WHICH IS ABOLISHED, 2 Corinthians 3:13.

"Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man" Ephesians 2:15.

"Blotting out (abolishing) the hand writing of the ordinances that was against us, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

Now, are you going to believe John W's words, or are you going to believe God's word?

john w

Hall of Fame
Muslims and other unbelievers are NOT Christians and are under the law and will be judged by the law.
=Catch that moronism, TOL? If you are a believer, the law does not exist, but if you are not a Christian, it does not exist, as in his drunken stupor, he butchers the meaning of abolish/does not exist.

Pate: The law exists, for people that break it, but it does not exist, for people that do not break it, even though it exists. =demonic "logic."

No, according to you, the law does not exist, you demon, so everyone is saved.

Pate's demonic" logic:" Abolished/destroyed/made void, does not mean that, in his drunken stupor, as the law is abolished for some, and resurrected for others, as he perverts/butchers, the meaning of words, in his demonic state.

John W. is a product of the law. Just like the Pharisees were a product of the law. If it were not for the Forums no profanity rule can you imagine what he would be calling me and others that oppose him?

What law, you moron? According to you, it no longer exists.

His rudeness comes from his belief about the law. If you believe that his name calling is of the Holy Spirit you are sadly mistaken. The moderators are just as guilty because they allow him to continue with the name calling.

Chapter, verse, that asserts name calling is not scriptural, idiot.

Not a peep.

The law does not produce righteousness.

Christians assert that;you do not, as you continue to spam the satanic "logic," that, the law must not exist, for us to be made righteous w/o the law, and you assert that the law does justify, satanic Pate, with your satanic "vicarious law keeping."

Pate, to the judge: Abolish the law, as that is the only way I can be not guilty!!!!!

The judge: No, you drunk, the law defines what an offense is, and by your drunken reasoning, you would have me destroy a laws, that defines the offense/sin, and thus everyone is innocent. Put this drunk in jail.

The law produces wrath and sin, Romans 4:15. This is why John W. is so full of bitterness and hate. He is a product of the law, just like the Pharisees were a product of the law.

Psycho babble. No, idiot, breaking the law, you demonic drunk , produces wrath/judgment, not the law itself, as you assert, on record, that the law is not holy/good/spiritual, as you assert that it is vile, carnal, made void, not good, as Paul asserts that it is good, not void, spiritual, and you assert that it is the law that is wicked, the law's fault, not yours, as you are not carnal, the law is, and you assert that the law was abolished, not the sin debt, that is defined by God's existing law,you God hater, pawn of satan.

The law makes religious people like John W. hypocrites, simply because no one can do or keep the law.

Pate, to the judge: Eliminate the law, because I/no one can keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=demonic "reasoning"

Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. Instead of living by faith they want to live according to the law.

Pate, to the judge: Eliminate the law...I will live by what I think is right, not the law.

That is the satanic "logic" of admitted satanist Pate..
The Pharisees had what John W. has, the righteousness of man. He does not have the righteousness of God, this is what makes him a hypocrite.

No, your "vicarious law keeping" is your satanic admission that righteousness is by the law, and Christians, which excludes you, are not so devious, like you, to satanically spam, that the law must not exist, for believers to be justified w/o the law. Only a demon possessed satanist, such as yourself, employs that moronic, demonic reasoning.
There are several scriptures that teach that the law has been abolished.

No, they do not, despite your spam. You delete Psalms 111:7-8, demon.

"And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly look to then of that WHICH IS ABOLISHED, 2 Corinthians 3:13.

No, you pervert, you added to the verse, devil child, and quoted the verse, in isolation, like your father the devil attempted, against the Saviour, in the wilderness, as you had not even read, much studied Exodus 34:27-35 KJV, as Paul in 2 Cor. 3:7 KJV, moves into a parallelism with the story in Exodus 34 KJV, by saying that Moses, who brought the law of God to the children of Israel, was the minister of the "Mosaic Covenant," which is the “letter of the Law” which was engraved in stones, and condemned/judged them as disobedient sinners. The glory he speaks of here is regarding the “ministration,” and not “the law” or “the covenants”. In the same way Paul is in the ministration of the NC, Moses was in the ministration of the Mosaic covenant. The glory which is paralleled is of “the ministration” and not “the covenants"” or “the law. " The context, "one verse in isolation" Pate,is that this particular passage does not speak of an abolishing of the law of God, or of the he Mosaic covenant, but simply was a case made against opposition made to his ministry, and the blindness of some towards the glory that comes from God.

"Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man" Ephesians 2:15.
=spam as your satanic assertion that the " THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS " is referencing God's law, has been addressed by myself/others, that this is a reference to man made laws. "Touch not..taste not," that was bringing enmity between Jews/Gentiles.

You vile, habitual liar, admitted satanist-get off this site, you perverter, hater of God's holy, good, spiritual law, as we smell your litter, dung, sophistry, on this site, and your drunken, demonic "logic."

Blotting out (abolishing) the hand writing of the ordinances that was against us, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

=he keeps spamming this, from his father, the devil, as he changes the word, corrupts them, like his daddy devil taught him, from:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross, not the law. Pate changes it to:

14 Blotting out the law that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

You piece of trash, as the sin debt/IOU was abolished, "wiped out," "cancelled," that is defined by God's existing, forever lasting, holy, spiritual, good, not the law itself, pervert, as you corrupted/changed the words in the book, like your father the devil does.

How about I debate you, one-on-one, satanic one, re. Colossians 2:14 KJV, i.e., my expounding, vs. your deleting words, satanic "interpretation?":

One more time, to protect the sheep/babes, from your lies:

What was nailed to the cross is described as “the handwriting of ordinances"-that was against us, which was contrary to us.” Because “ordinances” sounds like “law,” some, like sloppy Pate, twist the meaning of “nailed it to the cross” into Paul saying the force of the law of God ended at the death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The writ of charges...

In using the words “handwriting of requirements … contrary to us … nailed it to the cross,” Paul was describing the record of our sins, the indictment that required the penalty of death.

No, the indictments against believers, the charges against believers, the legal indebtedness against believers – was what was dropped, and nailed to the cross at the Lord Jesus Christ's death, rather than the law itself, which is consistently characterized in Scripture as eternal, and good...To wit:

Romans 7 KJV

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

“handwriting,”=a memorandum of debt, "a writing by hand" used in public and private contracts.

The wages of our sins—our debt—is death (Romans 6:23 KJV). The Lord Jesus Christ was willing to pay that debt by dying in our place, thus blotting out the record of our debt and pardoning our sins.

Survey the "death warrant" against us, because of our sin/sins is the sign that Pilate had nailed to the cross upon which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified. John 19:19-22 KJV-It was customary to publish a writ of charges against the condemned, and the board above the Lord Jesus Christ's head was inscribed with the charges for which the Jewish authorities demanded His death. Thus, it was a Roman custom, to write the name of the condemned person and his crime on a plaque to be placed above his head at the execution. Survey Mark 15:26 KJV-"superscription of his accusation."

26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, The King Of The Jews.

The charges removed-the meaning, then, of Colossians 2:13-14 KJV, based upon the immediate and the broader context is: You gentile believers had a death sentence against you due to your sin/sins-here are the charges............... But through the dbr, everything that one time could have been held against you has been removed.

The law against believers? No, it wasn’t God’s law that was against believers; it was the sins that they committed, as defined by that same holy, good law, "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"= anything written by hand, but can more specifically apply to a legal document, bond or note of debt, was against us!!!!

Paul is relaying that the LORD God has "wiped out," removed, "nailed to the cross," through the body of Christ , representing mankind's guilt, the instrument for the remembrance of sin. The legal basis of this instrument was the "binding statutes," Col. 2:14 KJV, but what the LORD God destroyed on the cross was not the legal ground, the law, for our entanglement into sin, but the written record of our sins. By destroying the record of sins, the LORD God removed the possibility of a charge ever being made again against those who have been forgiven-a dead man is not under jurisdiction to the law.

" Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,"

The above-a handwritten acknowledgement or note of debt, something like an I.O.U. When the debt was paid in full, the handwriting was invalidated by piercing it with something sharp like a nail.

This "handwriting" was also used in the case of the crucifixion or punishment of a criminal. All the charges of which the person had been found guilty, were written on a piece of parchment, and nailed to the cross on which the person convicted of those crimes would be crucified. Everyone could then see why he was hanging there and what he had done to deserve such a cruel punishment.This written indictment/charge/accusation are seen in John 19:19-20: accusations that were hung on the cross, on which the Lord Jesus Christ hung:

19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

The "accusing witness," so to speak, against the sinner, the record book of his sins, the certificate of debt, or book of debt, was removed/nailed. The Lord Jesus Christ has "erased" it, removed it out of the court, out of the witness chair of the accuser. Not only is this record of our sins removed, but it is also "nailed to the cross" in the sense that the Lord Jesus Christ took our sins upon himself, and paid the penalty for them...Survey 2 Cor. 5:21 KJV.

Moreover, pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

Point 2:

Colossians 2:14 KJV Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Survey Hebrews 7:15-16 KJV And it is yet far more evident if, according to the likeness of Melchisedec there arises another priest,Who is made, not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.

Survey Hebrews 9:9-10 KJV Which was symbolic for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him who did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Which stood only in meat and drink offerings, and various washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed until the time of reformation.

God's law is not carnal,....the problem is with man....To wit, Paul...

Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

You won't, you devil child, as your father the devil has a gag order on you.

1 Corinthians 7:19 KJV

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Pate: S you, God, Paul....The law of God no longer exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y

Now, are you going to believe John W's words, or are you going to believe God's word?

Wow, Pate!!! That clinches it!!!

Try this, you deceiving punk, who spams verses in isolation, ignoring the context, and deletes 2/3 of the bible, in sorcery:

Now, are you going to believe satanic Pate's words,and his father the devil's, or are you going to believe God's word?

See how that works, wicked, admitted Christ rejector, hater of God's word?

Last edited:

Epoisses

John W is so full of bitterness and hate. He needs counseling and some laws against stupidity. You're in violation of the Moron act of 51'.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His {john w} rudeness comes from his belief about the law. If you believe that his name calling is of the Holy Spirit you are sadly mistaken. The moderators are just as guilty because they allow him to continue with the name calling.

Why not let the moderators speak for themselves, Robert?
@Sherman ??

You've gone out of your way to consign anyone that disagrees with you to be lost, hell-bound, and sin bent. By implying what you have declared to be de fide and all others in disagreement anathema, you effectively draw first blood each and every time you are met with disagreement. Is there any wonder that others take umbrage with you and respond in kind?

It is one thing to lay that charge at the feet of a non-believer, but quite another when your opponents, are professing believers. You are living up to the Pope Pate moniker often assigned to you.

Digging in as you have done, refusing to being open to even a modicum of correction, speaks to your blindness to any opinion outside your own. In all the years you have been present there has been not one indication that you consider anyone here by name to be your brother or sister. I wonder exactly who, specifically, is considered walking the same path of faith that you do. Can you name a single specific person on this site you would call brother, sister? Do so, if you can.

Why not actually engage with real discussion? Ask questions. Probe your interlocutors for more details, then respond sincerely. Your usual tactic of teeing up Scripture verses lifted from their surrounding context, then declaring victory is really becoming wearisome.

Instead it seems you to want to hold yourself forth as some sort of prophet endued moreso by the Spirit and His illumination than anyone else. Examine yourself, Robert. Go back and review your behavior in these past few months wherein you have peppered the site with redundant pronouncements. Carefully look at the responses you have been given. Ignore any vitriol therein. Tease out what is being said, and then begin an honest dialog.

From someone who has been basically on the sidelines in this long running topic, it appears that each time you have been given a substantive response, your rejoinders have been but terse denouncements, sprinkled with more Scripture citations, left naked and unexplained by you. You take no pains to dig into responses received, ask questions, cast your responses with attention to their content, and make substantive arguments. Instead, it is "I, Robert, have so stated. That settles it." That is not discussion, Robert. It is browbeating rhetoric.

If you are unwilling to change your methods, it would be best for you to confine yourself to picking on us Calvinists. That way you will fly under the radar and provide some entertainment for others. For—if the past few months is any indication—when you come out of your comfort zone and dip your toe into matters outside of Calvinism, your embarrassing deficiencies are made plain for all to see.

Lastly, I have to observe that the past couple of months have been quite telling about your state of affairs on important matters of the faith. It has been a revealing lesson in how far you have strayed beyond the bounds. No one is taking you seriously anymore, Robert.

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
John W is so full of bitterness and hate. He needs counseling and some laws against stupidity. You're in violation of the Moron act of 51'.

John W. needs more than counseling. John W. needs to be saved. Christians do not persecute Christians. Actually, Christians don't persecute anyone.

Robert Pate

Banned
Why not let the moderators speak for themselves, Robert?
@Sherman ??

You've gone out of your way to consign anyone that disagrees with you to be lost, hell-bound, and sin bent. By implying what you have declared to be de fide and all others in disagreement anathema, you effectively draw first blood each and every time you are met with disagreement. Is there any wonder that others take umbrage with you and respond in kind?

It is one thing to lay that charge at the feet of a non-believer, but quite another when your opponents, are professing believers. You are living up to the Pope Pate moniker often assigned to you.

Digging in as you have done, refusing to being open to even a modicum of correction, speaks to your blindness to any opinion outside your own. In all the years you have been present there has been not one indication that you consider anyone here by name to be your brother or sister. I wonder exactly who, specifically, is considered walking the same path of faith that you do. Can you name a single specific person on this site you would call brother, sister? Do so, if you can.

Why not actually engage with real discussion? Ask questions. Probe your interlocutors for more details, then respond sincerely. Your usual tactic of teeing up Scripture verses lifted from their surrounding context, then declaring victory is really becoming wearisome.

Instead it seems you to want to hold yourself forth as some sort of prophet endued moreso by the Spirit and His illumination than anyone else. Examine yourself, Robert. Go back and review your behavior in these past few months wherein you have peppered the site with redundant pronouncements. Carefully look at the responses you have been given. Ignore any vitriol therein. Tease out what is being said, and then begin an honest dialog.

From someone who has been basically on the sidelines in this long running topic, it appears that each time you have been given a substantive response, your rejoinders have been but terse denouncements, sprinkled with more Scripture citations, left naked and unexplained by you. You take no pains to dig into responses received, ask questions, cast your responses with attention to their content, and make substantive arguments. Instead, it is "I, Robert, have so stated. That settles it." That is not discussion, Robert. It is browbeating rhetoric.

If you are unwilling to change your methods, it would be best for you to confine yourself to picking on us Calvinists. That way you will fly under the radar and provide some entertainment for others. For—if the past few months is any indication—when you come out of your comfort zone and dip your toe into matters outside of Calvinism, your embarrassing deficiencies are made plain for all to see.

Lastly, I have to observe that the past couple of months have been quite telling about your state of affairs on important matters of the faith. It has been a revealing lesson in how far you have strayed beyond the bounds. No one is taking you seriously anymore, Robert.

AMR

Anyone that is an advocate of organized religion will not like me, nor will they like what I teach. The "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is anti-religion. That is all that I teach and believe. Your problem is not with me. Your problem is with the word of God.

beloved57

Anyone that is an advocate of organized religion will not like me, nor will they like what I teach. The "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is anti-religion. That is all that I teach and believe. Your problem is not with me. Your problem is with the word of God.
You teach and believe that sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned. Thats no Gospel!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.