The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

glorydaz

what you did was the opposite of the example of Jesus. MSK made no mention of rep she gave to anyone, i been on these chat sites for a whil, they all do the rep, giving rep is not a form a charity anyway. who cares. its like back when you started accusing me of having some secret agenda because i didnt capitalize a certain word.
i think you have a screw loose.

Golly....I'm just devastated to hear you have such a poor opinion of me.

Whatever shall I do?

Why don't you take Meshak and go to a "chat site", and I won't have to keep correcting you. Off you go....kindergarten for you. :baby:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Golly....I'm just devastated to hear you have such a poor opinion of me.

Whatever shall I do?

Why don't you take Meshak and go to a "chat site", and I won't have to keep correcting you. Off you go....kindergarten for you. :baby:

Oh, my.

You need to get over yourself, lady.

Are you sure you are saved Christian?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is also God, and you deny that. Proving you have NO SAVIOUR.

What does that have to do with your usurping His authority?

Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world; This is Jesus' word. Why do you lie about my faith?

I don't need your approval of my faith in Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your arrogant attitude and mouth sure is not of Jesus.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You are not showing much of Jesus' spirit of love by slanding Christians who are serving Him.

glorydaz

What does that have to do with your usurping His authority?

Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world; This is Jesus' word. Why do you lie about my faith?

I don't need your approval of my faith in Jesus Christ.

Uh oh....

Meshak is confronted with the truth that she denies Jesus is our great Creator God, come in the flesh, and she starts to get defensive. She's nervous because that means she has NO SAVIOUR.

I'm usurping no authority, foolish woman.

I am told to judge all things, and it isn't my wrath you'll be facing, but God's.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Uh oh....

Meshak is confronted with the truth that she denies Jesus is our great Creator God, come in the flesh, and she starts to get defensive. She's nervous because that means she has NO SAVIOUR.

I'm usurping no authority, foolish woman.

I am told to judge all things, and it isn't my wrath you'll be facing, but God's.

my my my.

suit yourself.

Your heart is tightly closed to the Truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am done with you here.

Jesus says not to throw pearls to the pigs.

love and the Truth in Jesus Christ.

blessings.

glorydaz

Your arrogant attitude and mouth sure is not of Jesus.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You are not showing much of Jesus' spirit of love by slanding Christians who are serving Him.

Here is some "Jesus' spirit of love" for you, miss hypocrite. He is speaking to YOU.

Matthew 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

You aren't a Christian when you refuse to worship Him as Lord and God.

glorydaz

I am done with you here.

Jesus says not to throw pearls to the pigs.

love and the Truth in Jesus Christ.

blessings.

Yep....This is exactly the way hypocrites speak. :chuckle:

Thank you for providing such an excellent example of a whited sepulchre....filled with dead men's bones.

marhig

Got to love it...these guys I tell ya...Israel doesn't mean Israel anymore. Now it means the Church. :sigh:
There is a natural Israel, circumcised naturally in the flesh, and there is a spiritual Israel circumcised in the heart by the Spirit.

marhig

Irrelevant to the point being made.
We have some folks here saying that one should obey all that Jesus says.
I'm wondering how many of those folks, that say that, are indeed obeying what Jesus says ----- Tell no man Jesus is the Christ of GOD.

How about you?
Should you obey this command of Jesus ----- Tell no man Jesus is the Christ of GOD?
Of course not!

It is erroneous to say one must obey all that Jesus says, and has been shown why it is erroneous to say.
But some just prefer error over truth and will not let go of their error.

Jesus didn't tell me to do that, Jesus only told those at that time to do that, why do you think that was?

Gurucam

Jabird is definitely Anti-the Holy KJV NT. and AntiChrist.

Jabird is definitely Anti-the Holy KJV NT. and AntiChrist.

this is micky mouse logic. using this philosophy anyone can change the teachings of Jesus by simply saying the spirit told them.

Beware of jaybird. He denies both John and Jesus so as to promote his corruption. He also denies the Holy KJV N.T.. Jaybird is serving Satan/the Antichrist:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

In the above John clearly report that among the last things that the physical Jesus told the disciple was that there were many thing that they needed to know however Jesus told them that he could not and did not tell them these things. Jesus told them that 'they could not bear these things at that time. Jesus told them that when he physically left, the Spirit of Truth (who is His Spirit) will be then made available to them to bring 'All Truth'.

Therefore in no uncertain terms Jesus told the disciples that All Truth' comes only from the Spirit of Truth, which is His Spirit and he had to go away, physically before this Spirit can be made available to them and all others. This means that everything that the disciples got from Jesus, while he walk as a man on earth, is half-bakes and incomplete.

In addition to the above, even after Jesus was crucifixion, the disciples refused to look to the Spirit of Truth, Who is the 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. They refused to look to things that are not seen and eternal.

Instead the disciples continue to demand that Jesus appear to them in his physical 'seen' and temporal son of man body. They continue to look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The disciples were spiritually dead. This is why they were not expected to discern and could not discern, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who brings All Truth.

The disciples did not have 'the eye to see', the 'ears to hear' and the hearts/spirits to understand things that are 'not seen' and eternal, like the Spirit of Jesus. They remained 'the dead who bury their dead'. The disciples never became those who 'follow Jesus'. Only Paul, who came from the outside, 'followed Jesus'.

At any event
, every thing that is recorded in scriptures with respect to information from the disciples came to them only from the physical Jesus before he was crucified. And in no uncertain terms Jesus, before he was crucified, confirmed that there were many things that he could not and did not tell the disciples.

Therefore the ideas and teachings of the disciples, as recorded in scriptures, is totally half-baked and/or incomplete.

Fact is, only Paul had direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth and therefore only Paul got All Truth as promised by Jesus.

By the clear words of Jesus as confirmed by John and recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. the Holy KJV N.T. is totally nothing, without Paul's input.

Jesus made it clear to everyone that the disciple had nothing but half-baked and incomplete ideas to offer.

Fact is, from among all those people, Paul and only Paul was our saving grace. He rose above the disciples and achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth an d got All Truth.

The above is simply the way it was as confirmed by Jesus and reported by John. The above is the literally truth from the Holy KJV N.T..

Of course, it was also indicated that many false prophet and false brethren will rise. And indeed anyone who deny the above must clearly be a very false prophets and a false brethren. This is the clear posturing of jaybird.

I urge all readers to beware of Jaybird very seriously. Avoid hm like the plague. Indeed, set him free and encourage him to fly away into the another very far-off place, that is very for from genuine aspiring Christians.

Some people are simply in the flesh and of the flesh and they soweth only to flesh. Such people are not aware of the Spirit and they deny the Spirit and do not sowth to Spirit. Just beware of such people and avoid them:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following will save and deliver you. This is according to the Holy KJV N.T.

The following will save and deliver you. This is according to the Holy KJV N.T.

The ideas of Jaybird will get you buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, for a very indefinite stay. This is the agenda of Satan/the devil as committed onto Peter, his popes and their church.

The Christian agenda is totally different. The Christian agenda is to deliver one, when one dies, to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, in three days after one dies.

Jaybird is foolish and deceived by false prophets. The ideas of Jaybird are not Christianity. And only becoming a Christian (through Christian ideas) will save and deliver one to God's kingdom everywhere.

Christianity is anchored on discerning and being led, unconditionally (i.e. even if you have to transgress the ten commandments), by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within each of your own hearts/spirits. The first step to being able to live in this manner is to become 'converted (i.e. 'born again.). To be converted/born again means to cease being the dead (who bury their dead). This is to awaken to/become aware of one's own heart/spirit.

The first step in one's passage to become 'born again'/'converted' is to drop the ten commandments. If one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner one is made and kept dead to one's own heart/spirit. Such a person is called 'the dead'. And such people invariably bury each other inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter. They cannot and do not follow Jesus. They are not under grace of God and Christ has benefited them nothing.

When one awakens to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit, then one can and must search his own heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus within his own heart/spirit. The in order to be saved, delivered into God's kingdom of heaven and to be a Christian/Saint one must obey this Spirit unconditionally, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other tenants, ideals and laws in scriptures. This and only this is the path to salvation, deliverance and Christianity.