The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

God's Truth

On judgement day, you go ahead and rely on your works.

I'm not doing my works, I am doing Jesus' works. Duh

Why would I go to hell for doing what God says for me to do?

I'll rely on the finished work of Christ. I know that there is nothing good in me (see Romans 7), and that trusting that the sacrifice of Christ atoned for my sin will save me from the wrath of God which is to come.

Why do you call Jesus 'Lord' but don't do what he says?

tdhiggins

I'm not doing my works, I am doing Jesus' works. Duh

Why would I go to hell for doing what God says for me to do?

If you are relying on your own works to save you (if you think that you can be holy enough to earn salvation), then you are deluded. Salvation comes by grace alone through faith alone. Holiness is a result of salvation, not the cause.

Why do you call Jesus 'Lord' but don't do what he says?

I didn't realize that you knew me so well. As a matter of fact, I do pursue holiness because we are commanded to do so. The difference is that I do not rely on my own works to save me. The only good I do, I do because of the Spirit of God working in me. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. In other words, the fruits of the Spirit are just that: the works produced by the Holy Spirit's sovereign work of sanctification.

God's Truth

If you are relying on your own works to save you (if you think that you can be holy enough to earn salvation), then you are deluded.

How many times do you have to be told that I am doing God's works and not my own?

Seriously, how many times do you have to be told that?

Salvation comes by grace alone through faith alone.

That means we don't have to clean ourselves and get circumcised and do the other purification works; it does NOT mean we don't have to obey God, because FAITH ALONE IS DEAD; haven't you heard?

Holiness is a result of salvation, not the cause.

That sounds like the mantra of false teachers, anything to lead others astray and keep them from obeying and being saved.

God's Truth

As a matter of fact, I do pursue holiness because we are commanded to do so. The difference is that I do not rely on my own works to save me.
We are to do God's works.

The only good I do, I do because of the Spirit of God working in me.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. In other words, the fruits of the Spirit are just that: the works produced by the Holy Spirit's sovereign work of sanctification.

I don't believe you get what it means what you said.

Jesus wants us to do God's works.

The Holy Spirit is given to those who do right and believe.

The Holy Spirit is the HELPER, the Comforter.

You have to do what God says and the Holy Spirit helps you but doesn't do it for you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

He is only known by obeying Him.

Do you want to spur others on to obey?

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him." Jesus only reveals himself to those who obey.

1 John 2:2 and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world. 3By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

The following is according to the Holy KJV N.T. (which is provided by actually anointed human recorders). The following is not according to those other versions of the N.T., which were made up by spiritually dead humans:

1 John: 2 KJV N.T.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

The righteousness of God for Christians is related only those information and instructions which come to one through the anointing which one has received from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who abide in one's own heart/spirit.

Ephesians 3:17-19 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

No man can or must teach you anything. All old scriptures came to humans through man. Moses was a man and he gave the ten commandments and Jesus who physicality walked on earth was a man. The above tell us and Jesus also confirmed that it it not possible for any man, i.e. not Moses and not even him, to bring truth to anyone:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus confirmed that only His Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth can bring All Truth. This Spirit dwells in the heart/spirits of those who are anointed with His Spirit. Such people search their own heart/spirit of know precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do.

To do the real time will of 'the living' God, each of these people are led into all their works by unconditionally obeying this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandment and/or all other ideals and laws which were given by men, like Moses etc:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

One has to search one's own heart/spirit in real time, all the time, to know what the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth dwells in one's one heart/spirit and passes All Truth to those who are actually anointed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The above revelation from John (John: 2 verses: 27 & 28 KJV N.T.) speaks about knowing truth through being anointed of him, and not from any man. Being anointed of him is to be in communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth within one's own heart/spirit. This is to get all truth from this Spirit and not from any man (i.e. people in human physical bodies, like Moses and the physical Jesus) who may have provided information, ideal and/or laws, etc..

The above are total and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

You should note also that Jesus confirmed that there were many thing that the disciples need to know, however he could not and did not tell them these things because they could not bear them. Jesus left it to the His Spirit, the Spirit of Turth to bring All Truth. The sad fact is that the disciple mever achived communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

All all events, all that the disciples taught (as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.) are things that the physical Jesus show and told them. And Jesus clearly confirmed (as recorded by John), that he could and did not tell them many things. The teaching of the disciples, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., are therefore very half baked and incomplete.

Paul is our saving grace. Only Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and therefore only Paul got All Truth. To be a Chrisitians one must achived direct, person communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth within one's own heart/spirit and be led by this Spirit unconditionally, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar ideals and laws that were given by humans, like Moses and the physical Jesus.

Fact is, it is confirmed by Matthew, that (in order to do the above) one can blaspheme the physical and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven, guaranteed)

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Of course, Paul blasphemed both the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus and the church which he established under Satan/Peter. And not only was Paul totally forgiven. Paul was appointed exemplify and speak about the Christian commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in spirit heaven.

Oh foolish Catholics and traditional Christians. You guys are two billion strong. You guys cannot be chosen few. Break away from the pack and become the last few who get truth, do not err and are among the chosen few.

Be the last to be among the chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Billions have gone before you. They are all for the a catchment which hold the sam ideas of Christianity. They cannot be the chosen few. They cannot be the chosen few who actually know scriptures. They must be masses/many who are deceived by false prophets. Also they cannot be the last who were first.

The opportunity to be last who are chosen first is only now available. We are only now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Last edited:

God's Truth

The following is according to the Holy KJV N.T. (which is provided by actually anointed human recorders).
The following is not according to those other versions of the N.T., which were made up by spiritually dead humans:

Well I am not going to go by whom you say is anointed or not; whom you say is dead or not. There are other translations that are translated by saved people.
I want to say though that I use the King James version often.
The righteousness of God for Christians is related only those information and instructions which come to one through the anointing which one has received from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who abide in one's own heart/spirit.

No man can or must teach you anything. All old scriptures came to humans through man. Moses was a man and he gave the ten commandments and Jesus who physicality walked on earth was a man. The above tell us and Jesus also confirmed that it it not possible for any man, i.e. not Moses and not even him, to bring truth to anyone:

You need to be careful with that, because Jesus IS THE TRUTH. I sense some misunderstanding from you. Try not to contradict yourself. You call yourself a ‘guru’, do you not? Hinduism and Buddhism have gurus. Are you mixing religions? Are you calling yourself a master and Teacher? Do you think you can teach truth, or not?

Jesus confirmed that only His Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth can bring All Truth. This Spirit dwells in the heart/spirits of those who are anointed with His Spirit. Such people search their own heart/spirit of know precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do.

To do the real time will of 'the living' God, each of these people are led into all their works by unconditionally obeying this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandment and/or all other ideals and laws which were given by men, like Moses etc:
There are more than ten commandments that we should obey; and, the commandment about the Sabbath has changed.

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest, and instead of once a week observance, we are to observe Jesus all day every day.

One has to search one's own heart/spirit in real time, all the time, to know what the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time:
Just live through the Holy Spirit, Jesus’ Spirit. If one is always searching their own heart, then they probably are not saved and living through the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth dwells in one's one heart/spirit and passes All Truth to those who are actually anointed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

We do have much agreement on that.

The above revelation from John (John: 2 verses: 27 & 28 KJV N.T.) speaks about knowing truth through being anointed of him, and not from any man. Being anointed of him is to be in communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth within one's own heart/spirit. This is to get all truth from this Spirit and not from any man (i.e. people in human physical bodies, like Moses and the physical Jesus) who may have provided information, ideal and/or laws, etc..

The problem with what you are saying is that you seem to miss that men do know truth and that Jesus is the Truth, even while he walked in the flesh as a man.

The above are total and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

You should note also that Jesus confirmed that there were many thing that the disciples need to know, however he could not and did not tell them these things because they could not bear them. Jesus left it to the His Spirit, the Spirit of Turth to bring All Truth. The sad fact is that the disciple mever achived communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.
You see here. What you said is bizarre. Jesus’ apostles of the Lamb did receive.
There are no apostles anymore other than the apostles during the laying of the foundation.

All who have salvation have had the help of the written Word that was from men who were with the Lord from the beginning; except for Paul who was unnaturally born. However, all were apostles. There are no more apostles. Those who are saved and given the Holy Spirit do have the Teacher, Jesus Christ; but, we personally are not apostles and we do have to watch our doctrine closely and go by what has been written.
All all events, all that the disciples taught (as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.) are things that the physical Jesus show and told them. And Jesus clearly confirmed (as recorded by John), that he could and did not tell them many things. The teaching of the disciples, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., are therefore very half baked and incomplete.

Paul is our saving grace. Only Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and therefore only Paul got All Truth.

You have now detoured from the truth.

To be a Chrisitians one must achived direct, person communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth within one's own heart/spirit and be led by this Spirit unconditionally, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar ideals and laws that were given by humans, like Moses and the physical Jesus.

The Apostles to the Lamb were given the Holy Spirit, and this before Paul.

Fact is, it is confirmed by Matthew, that (in order to do the above) one can blaspheme the physical and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven, guaranteed)

Of course, Paul blasphemed both the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus and the church which he established under Satan/Peter.

I do not read much of what you post on this site, because it is usually long. However, we have debated before and I remember now that you keep calling Peter ‘Satan’, just because Peter sinned at that time. It does NOT mean you should keep calling Peter ‘Satan’. Do you want to keep being called unsaved because of your sins?
Peter was REINSTATED.

And not only was Paul totally forgiven. Paul was appointed exemplify and speak about the Christian commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in spirit heaven.

Paul forgiven but not Peter don’t be ridiculous.
Peter went to the Gentiles before Paul.

Oh foolish Catholics and traditional Christians. You guys are two billion strong. You guys cannot be chosen few. Break away from the pack and become the last few who get truth, do not err and are among the chosen few.

Be the last to be among the chosen few:

Billions have gone before you. They are all for the a catchment which hold the sam ideas of Christianity. They cannot be the chosen few. They cannot be the chosen few who actually know scriptures. They must be masses/many who are deceived by false prophets. Also they cannot be the last who were first.

The opportunity to be last who are chosen first is only now available. We are only now in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.
Just because the Catholics claim Peter and are in falseness---you are not to blame Peter, but rather weak men and Satan. Just as Peter and James say that the foolish, the unstable and ignorant misunderstand Paul.
Peter and James stand up for the truth, and even for Paul; however, you in your falseness have veered and should straighten out the truth in your own mind and heart.

Gurucam

Jesus did not tell the disciples many things that He later told to only Paul.

Jesus did not tell the disciples many things that He later told to only Paul.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above is among the last things which the physical Jesus told the disciples (i.e. before he was crucified).

In the above Jesus told the disciples that there were many things that they needed to know. However He could not tell them these things because they could not bear them at that time. Jesus total them that there were many things that he could not and did not tell the disciples. Jesus left it up to the Spirit of Truth to give them All Truth. This Spirit of Truth is actually the Spirit of Jesus and this Spirit was to be made available to them only after the physical Jesus was crucified and he rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body to sit on His throne of glory.

After this the physical Jesus was crucified. And He did rise to spirit haven, clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord for Christians. Since them Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body is on the right side of the Holy Spirit. In that form and from that place, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of Saint/Christians with the Holy Spirit.

Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus clad only in His Spirit body,, as the Spirit of Truth, passes All Truth to Saints/Christian. This is how Paul knew Jesus. The Holy KJV N.T. has no record of the disciples achieving this milestone. The clear indication is that the disciple remained 'the dead' (i.e. dead to their own hearts/spirits). They continued to savor the things of man and not the things of God.

To get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth Who is actually the Spirit of Jesus, one has to stop looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal and instead look to things that 'not seen and eternal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The sad fact is that even after Jesus' crucifixion the disciples still needed physical or 'seen' signs to identify Jesus. Even at that point the disciples could not and did not look to or for the Spirit Jesus Who was a thing that is 'not seen' and eternal.

The Holy KJV N.T. has absolutely no record of any disciple having communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, before or after Jesus went away by being crucified.

The Holy KJV N.T. records that only Paul had communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth after Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Body, to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit as the Lord for Christians:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed with absolute clarity that Paul was the only one who achieved communion with the Spirit Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth Who brings All Truth. This was on the road to Damascus, well after Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, to be Lord of Christians. Paul is the only one who got All Truth and is the only one who could deliver All Truth (or anything about getting All Truth), which is the only anchor of Christianity.

All thing in the Holy KJV N.T. that came from the disciples are only things that they got from the physical Jesus. And the physical Jesus made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that He did not tell or show the disciples many things that they needed to know. The disciple could get and were given only half-baked and incomplete information from Jesus. It was totally different for Paul. Paul had direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and he got All Truth.

Jesus could hardly make it any clearer. Only false prophets and those who seek to deny and undermine Jesus, His works and Christianity will deny the above.

Please beware of those (like "God's Truth") who will deny the above so as to put you under the antichrist claws of Satan/Peter.

Satan/Peter was the main person among those who Jesus spoke to when He confirmed that the disciples got only half-baked and incomplete information from Him. And this is reported by John and not Paul (who Catholics and traditional Christians like to whip, deny and undermine so as to corruptly prop-up Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan and who He gave a Satanic commission):

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

For all our edification, Jesus indicated that if the disciples taught what he told them when he was physically on earth, this would not be All Truth. This would be half-baked and incomplete information.

The above is confirmed by John. John also said that Jesus confirmed that the disciples did not get or know All Truth.

The above is the fact, however what the disciples teach, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T., is only what Jesus told them when he in a physical body on earth. Therefore the disciples are teaching half-baked and incomplete knowledge in the name of Christianity.

The above is a very grave sin because Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus and he was given Jesus' Satanic commission. Peter was not given any authority to teach Christianity. Satan/Peter was given to anchor a church as Satan. Peter was given to a church for the dead. (i.e. spiritually dead people).

Spiritually dead people cannot be Christians. And the promise is the spirits of these people may be saved only in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This day had not come, therefore there can be are, no spiritually aware people in the church of Satan/Peter. In fact in that church all follower remain 'the dead' (i.e. people whose spirit must be saved) and they are buried as 'the dead'. They aare the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

They are not spiritually aware people who are in Christs. Spiritually aware people who are in Christ are Christians, the chosen few. People who become Christians in their life time, differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord of all). When Christians die they separate out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then, like Jesus Christ, they rise in three days ot be like angels in spirit heaven, with Jesus. They are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay.

This church of Satan/Peter is where only 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirits must be saved) are sent and/or naturally go.

This church under Satan, who Jesus identified to be Peter, will remain a Satanic church were the dead are sent until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

It is clearly stated that the spirits, of those who are sent to Satan/Peter, may be saved only, in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This means that there are and will be no one in that church whose spirits are saved. This means that quite contrary to popular proper-gander, there can be and are no Christians in the church of Satan/Peter and his popes.

This means that, for the past 2000 odd years and continuing, every one in the church of Satan/peter and his popes are all buried ind=side the earth, in hell with Satan/peter (who went there when he died). The promise is very 'iffy'. The promise is that their spirits may be saved, in some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter was not given the Christian commission because Peter and the other disciples were not given by God to get All Truth. They could not bear All Truth. They did not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand'. They were not 'converted, i.e. they were not 'born again'. Jesus gave them (the disciples including Peter) only half baked and incomplete knowledge. Jesus gave them just enough knowledge for them (i.e. Peter and Co.) to willingly run His Satanic church and so have the dead willingly and congenially bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died).

Fact is Christianity is anchored on direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. One who is dead to his own spirit/heart is called 'the dead', i.e. the spirit of such a one must still be saved. Such a one cannot have direct person communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through his/her own heart/spirit. Therefore such a one cannot be and is not a Christian.

The church of Satan/Peter is com prize of only 'the dead'. They cannot be the body of Christ. Satan/Peter seemed to have deceived and continue to deceive, billions.

According to the clear words in the Holy KJV N.T., only Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. Therefore only Paul got All Truth. Therefore only Paul is the saving grace for aspiring Christians.

The sad fact is that only a few recognized and embraced Paul as the only fully informed, Christian authority. A billion strong Catholics and A billion strong traditional Christians denied and undermined Paul and embrace the disciples (in particular Peter, who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan). These disciples need to know many things but could not and did not get these thing at all, from Jesus.

Peter/Satan was not the vicar of Christ. His was not and is, not a Christian church and his follower did not and do not comprise the body of Christ. The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirm that only 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) are sent to Satan/Peter, so that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This means that Satan/Peter has a presence both on the surface of earth and inside the earth, in hell. For this is where the dead go when they die.

Billion were deceived, by the only one who Jesus identified to be Satan.

The above is one of the reason why 'many are called but few are chosen, i.e. few make it. Two billion people were deceived by Satan/Peter and his popes and their church who foisted half-baked and incomplete knowledge on their billion or so charges and also on the billion or so traditional Christians.

This is the fullness of time. Truth is surfacing in all clarity. The 'crap' (that corruptly passed for Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years) is hitting the fan, big-time.

This is the last chance to awaken to truth.
ff

Last edited:

God's Truth

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

The above is among the last things which the physical Jesus told the disciples (i.e. before he was crucified).

In the above Jesus told the disciples that there were many things that they needed to know. However He could not tell them these things because they could not bear them at that time. Jesus total them that there were many things that he could not and did not tell the disciples. Jesus left it up to the Spirit of Truth to give them All Truth.

After this the physical Jesus was crucified.

To get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth Who is actually the Spirit of Jesus, one has to stop looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal and instead look to things that 'not seen and eternal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The sad fact is that even after Jesus' crucifixion the disciples still needed physical or 'seen' signs to identify Jesus. Even at that point the disciples could not and did not look to or for the Spirit Jesus Who was a thing that is 'not seen' and eternal.

The Holy KJV N.T. has absolutely no record of any disciple having communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, before or after Jesus went away by being crucified.

The Holy KJV N.T. records that only Paul had communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth after Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Body, to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit as the Lord for Christians:

Are you kidding? What about at Pentecost?

What about before Pentecost?

John 20:22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed with absolute claritythat Paul was the only one who achieved communion with the Spirit Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth Who brings All Truth.

Now I have proven you wrong with scripture.

This was on the road to Damascus, well after Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, to be Lord of Christians. Paul is the only one who got All Truth and is the only one who could deliver All Truth (or anything about getting All Truth), which is the only anchor of Christianity.

All thing in the Holy KJV N.T. that came from the disciples are only things that they got from the physical Jesus. And the physical Jesus made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that He did not tell or show the disciples many things that they needed to know. The disciple could get and were given only half-baked and incomplete information for Jesus. It was totally different for Paul. Paul had direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and he got All Truth.

Please beware of those (like "God's Truth") who will deny the above so as to put you under the antichrist claws of Satan/Peter.

You call Peter ‘Satan’ and don’t even know that he was reinstated and you don’t even know that he was an apostle before Paul and that he was given the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

This is Acts before Paul, and this is about receiving the Holy Spirit and with power; which Peter was one who received:

Acts 1:4-5 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

From Acts 2:38, we see that we are to repent and be baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins. And we will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 10:47 Then Peter said, “Can anyone keep these people from being baptized with water? They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.”

There is only one baptism of the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

In Acts 10:44; Acts 11:14; and, Acts 19:2, we see that the Holy Spirit came on some after hearing the message, to those who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ...

Acts 10:43-44 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name." While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message.

Acts 11:14-15 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.' "As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning.

In the next scriptures (Acts 15:7-8) we learn that God showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them.

Acts 15:7-8 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.

You call yourself 'guru'. You sin against God who says not to say you are the 'Teacher'.

You sin when you say Peter did not have the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

"Guru cam" is sinning like the Catholics who call each other 'father', and 'Teacher'.

Jesus says not to do that.

A 'guru' is from Buddhism and Hinduism.

We are also not to mix with other 'gods'.

Gurucam

Mr. God's Truth,

It was clearly confirmed by Matthew in the Holy KJV N.T. that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan:

Matthew 16:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

It is also clearly confirmed (also in the Holy KJV N.T.) that Jesus established a church under Satan where those humans whose spirit must be saved are sent for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The day of the Lord has not yet come, therefore this church under Satan was intended to reaming functional until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and appointed Peter to anchor a church. Jesus identified no one else to be Satan. Clearly the above church under Satan, which Jesus establish is the church which Peter was appointed to anchor. And clearly Peter and his succession of popes were interned to remain Satan and anchor this church, at least, right up until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the evidence in the Holy KJV N.T that Peter was Satan and Jesus knew that Peter (and his popes and their church) would remain Satan.

Where is the evidence in the Holy KJV N,T.to support your claim that "Peter made a mistake and he ceased being Satan".

There is even more very clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N,.T. which confirm that Peter and his popes and their church continued to serve the Satanic/devilish agenda, even up to this day. This revelation can be provided. However first please provide that verse or those verses, in the Holy KJV N.T. which says that Peter ceased being Satan/the devil, who he was confirmed to be by Jesus.

There is no need for you to cry and posture as if you are hurt, simply to gain sympathy and support for your corrupt and your made-up idea that Peter made a one time mistake and ceased being Satan/the devil. Please provide the verse or verses in the Holy KJV N.T. which support your claim.

You are dismissing and overriding information which Jesus provided for our edification. Your information cannot be accepted on your say-so or by your posturing of being hurt.

The above is necessary especially since Jesus establish a church under Satan which is to last until, the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. And only Peter (and no one else) was identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus and Peter was appointed to anchor a church which Jesus established. And Jesus did establish a church under Satan:

. . . and Peter and co. do bury each other and their followers inside the earth in hell which they call 'Purgatory' and they are all there in hell in 'Purgatory', still waiting for the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. They are all waiting for the day of the Lord Jesus, when they expect Jesus to come on the surface of earth in a human physical body and shout out to them to rise out of hell (Purgatory) that is inside the earth.

A person whose spirit must be saved and may be saved at a future date is dead to his own spirit. Such a person called 'the dead'. Such a person cannot separate from or rise out, his/her dead physical body when he/she die. Such a person get buried inside the earth in hell with their dead physical body when they die. This is like Lazarus. This is the kind of people who are sent to or go to, the church of Satan/Peter and his popes.They are 'the dead who bury their dead' 'Death has a very serious sting for these people and the grave has victory over these people':

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The above statement in the Holy KJV N.T. applies totally and only, to people who go to the church of Satan/Peter and his popes.They do get buried in hell which they call Purgatory for an indefinite say under a very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be save at some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. Call hell what you like, they all in hell waiting for that still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

On the other hand those who cease being the dead and become Christians (while they live on earth, in this life time) take a totally different path when they die. They do not go to the church of Satan/Peter. They totally distance themselves from the church of Satan/Peter. Under grace of God, they may even persecute the church of Satan/Peter, as Paul did. This is all acceptable to Jesus and God.

Fact is those who become Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is Lord of all). When Christians die (physically), they separate themselves from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise in, three day, clad only in their spirit bodies to be like angels in spirit heaven, with the Spirit Jesus.

Only those who have ceased being dead to their spirit (i.e. those whose spirit are saved) are aware of their own spirits when their physical bodies die. Only they can separate from their dead physical bodies clad only in their spirit bodies.

Those who go to the church of Satan/Peter and his popes are people whose spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore when they physically die, they are still dead to their own spirits. When they die, physically, they cannot and do not, separate from their dead physical bodies. They, with their spirit bodies get buried inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical bodies. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'. These guys cannot and do not, follow Jesus to spirit heaven, when they die.

Jesus had and declared two agendas. One for those who follow Paul and another for those who follow Peter:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Paul are the ones who 'follow Jesus'. Following Jesus is about actually and literally following Jesus. This is both about following how Jesus did what he did and also about following Jesus to where he went. This is about following Jesus to spirit heaven, clad only in one's spirit body, in three day after one dies, physically. This is where Jesus went and this is how (and in what timing) he did it when he died (was crucified).

Those who follow Peter are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Is it not plainly obvious that the people in the church of Satan/Peter are 'the dead' (people whose spirits may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus). And they are the ones who bury each other inside the earth in hell (which they call Purgatory), for an indefinite stay. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above is not Quantum Math. This is simply Kindergarten Sums that is so literally and clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T..

The following advise is For my other readers:

The above may not help 'God's Truth'. However you all must beware of 'God's Truth' who is on the Satanic mission to make and keep you committed to Satan/Peter and his popes and so make you and keep you 'the dead' and so deprived of being under grace of God and in Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is, Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are all practicing and enforcing the Satanic/devilish agenda on everyone they could lay their hand on:

Jesus came to destroy, him who had the power of death, that is the devil. The ten commandments are the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone. The ministration of death is him who had the power of death, that is the devil. This is the ten commandments.

And Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit for those who choose to actually follow Him. Of course Jesus left the ten commandments intact for those who choose to defy and deny Him.

The ministration of death is him who had the power of death, that is the devil. This makes one and keeps one dead to one's spirit. This makes one spiritually dead. This is the ten commandments.

The ten commandments makes and keeps one the dead who bury their dead. The ten commandments which were were ordained to be onto life were found to be onto death. They killeth spiritual awareness.

To be spiritually dead is the curse here on earth. Those who are not spiritually aware cannot and do not make it to God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot be under grace of God and they cannot be Christians. They cannot be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot 'follow Jesus' and rise to spirit heaven, in three day after they die. They are 'the dead who bury their dead' (inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite stay;

So Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace the ten commandments with His Spirit. Satan/Peter and his popes and their church ignore the above. And Jesus let them. Jesus did not deprive them of their free will. Satan/Peter, his popes and their church continue to enforce the ten commandments which makes one and keeps one the dead (who bury their dead) on their charges.

The enforcement of the ten commandments on anyone is the work of Satan/the devil. This is because the ten commandments were found to be him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And for this reason Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments, but only for those who chose to follow him and not follow Satan/Peter and the Jews who still delighted in the ten commandments. Jesus did not deny anyone their free will choice.

The ten commandments killeth. Jesus found that the ten commandment is him who had the power of death, that is the devil. And Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit.

However Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. Jesus left the ten commandments intact, so that, those who deny his new spirit and Spirit covenant and continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (which killeth) can continue to do so and so bury each other inside the earth, in hell with each other.

The above was done to serve God's O.T. promise that only children of God (i.e. those who followed Jesus' new spirit and Spirit based covenant, as Paul did) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven, without any children of the flesh (i.e. people whose spirits are not saved, these are people in the church of Satan/Peter). Jesus left the ten commandments intact, to serve the above promise and agenda of God.

Simultaneously Jesus left it up to others to enbrace his new covenant of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit and so inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

All revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., which literally and clearly support the above can be provided.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church are unwittingly serving God's promise to have children of the flesh (i.e. 'the dead', those whose spirits are not saved) delivered to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter so that only children of God (i.e. Christians/Saints) can inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth.

Satan/Peter, his popes and their church were out-smarted by Jesus into serving God's agenda of having them bury each other inside the earth, in hell with each other, when they die. God's promise is that they will not be heirs to his kingdom. Jesus did confirm that Peter was Satan/the devil. The likes of 'God's Truth' denied and continue to deny, Jesus.

God's Truth' and his likes boldly deny Jesus and esteem Peter/Satan. They have been getting and will continue to get the due consequence from their action or soweth-ing). This consequence is delivery into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter for an indefinite say under a very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If their spirits are not saved, no promise is broken and the dead/children of the flesh have been effectively dispatched to hell, according to God's promise.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus came to fulfill the law.

Jesus came to fulfill the law.

Jesus came to fulfill the law.. Before the advent of Jesus, the law had a long run. The above means that Jesus came to make sure that those who esteemed, used, invoked, and promoted the ten commandments and those who choose to continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments get what is due to them, in an organized and practical manner.

It was time to bring fulfillment of the ten commandments to those people. And Jesus came to do so in a real and practical manner.

Jesus appointed Satan/Peter, his popes and their church to peacefully gather together all those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, under their organization. Then they were all allowed to sin, become spiritually dead, fall short of the glory of God and earn entry to hell.

Then, when they died, they all bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there when he died). This is what happens to people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The above is fulfillment of the ten commandments, because all who are under the law, sin and fall short of the glory of God, become and/or remain spiritually dead and earn entry to hell, inside the earth.

By sending them (people who are under the ten commandments) to hell, the ten commandments was and continue to be fulfilled, for those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

Fact is the only fulfillment that come to those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is delivery to hell. This is because all who are under the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and must go to hell.

Jesus simply use Satan/Peter, his popes and their church to expedite the delivery of these people (i.e those who choose to remain under the ten commandments) to hell. As is commonly known, every one who esteems and follow Satan/Peter gets buried inside the earth, in hell, with Him for an indefinite stay based on the very 'iffy' promise that their spirits many be saved in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. Under this 'iffy' promise, the spirits of none may be saved.

There is more:

Jesus also came to destroy, him who had the power of death, that is the devil. This is confirmed in the following:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The ten commandments are the ministration of death that was written and engraved in stone. The ten commandments was once glorious. However, because the ten commandments are "the ministration of death" and the ten commandments are therefore "him who had the power of death, that is the devil", Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them (the ten commandments) with His Spirit, for those who choose to actually follow Him.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Of course Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. Jesus left the ten commandments intact, for those who choose to defy and deny Him and His New spirit and Spirit based covenant. And Jesus also came to fulfill the ten commandments. That is Jesus came to ensure that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, get what is due to them.

Fact is no one who esteems, uses, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments makes it. They all sin, fall short of the glory of God and are all deserving of hell, inside the earth. Therefore a guaranteed fruit of the ten commandments is to fall short of the glory of God and to be delivered into hell, inside the earth.

Additionally Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments are the ministration of death and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. And Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. Therefore those who choose to remain under the ten commandments (and not embrace Jesus' Spirit) are under 'the devil' and they deserve spiritual death and all things that relate to spiritual death. Therefore another guaranteed fruit which come from the ten commandments is devil/Satan worship, spiritual death and delivery into hell, inside the earth.

Jesus came to ensure that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments reap all the above fruits. This is Jesus fulfilling the ten commandments.

Jesus came to fulfill the law (i.e. the ten commandments). Therefore Jesus came to ensure that those who choose too esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are:
1. led by Satan/the devil (for the law is him who had the power of death , that is the devil)
2. are made and kept spiritually dead and
3. are buried inside the earth, in hell.

The above are the fruits which comes from esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandment.

And Jesus came to fulfill all of the above for those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, instead of being led by His Spirit

The question is how did Jesus accomplish the above. How did Jesus fulfill the law for those who choose to remain under the law? How did Jesus ensure that those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments get the fruits that come from esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments?

Jesus appointed Satan/peter to serve this end. First, the gospel of the ten commandments was committed onto Peter. Then Satan/Peter, his popes, their church and their followers all enforced the ten commandment on each other.

Therefore Satan/Peter, his popes, their church and followers all were made and kept spiritually dead. Being under the ten commandments, they all sin, fall short of the glory of God and all earn delivery to hell.

And so, for the past 2000 odd years, Jesus even in physical absence, continued to have those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments reap its fruits. Jesus accomplished the above by letting Satan/Peter, his popes, their church and followers all willing and congenially esteem, use, invoke, and/or promote the ten commandments by their own choice.

Then they all sin (because under the law all sin). They all esteem and worship Satan/the devil. And they all fall short of the glory of God and earned delivery to hell.

Also in the the church of Satan/Peter they the ten commandments were enforced on all of them and this made and kept them dead to their own spirits. When they died they were dead to their own spirits. They were the dead who bury their dead. That is, when they died, they buried each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died.

Jesus came to fulfill the ten commandments. The above is how Jesus fulfilled the ten commandments among those who chose to be under the ten commandments.

It was totally different for those who choose to drop the ten commandments and also transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus. These are those chosen few who actually followed Jesus.

Billions others followed Satan/Peter and were 'the dead who bury their dead':

Jesus had and promoted two agendas:

The result is that many were called and few chosen. That is, billions went to hell, inside the earth (seemingly irretrievably) whiles only a chosen few went to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm:

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The above happened because billion choose to ignore Jesus and His New covenant that is without the ten commandments. Instead these billion choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. And all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are made and keep spiritually dead, they sin and fall short of the glory of God and they must invariably go to hell.

Only a chosen few dropped the ten commandments and deliberately transgressed the ten commandments, so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally.

Have no doubt, any more. Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments are 'the dead who bury their dead'. On the other hand those who deliberately transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally, are the only ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. And Jesus established a church under Satan. This church is to exist, at least, until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. Jesus also appointed Peter to anchor a church. Clearly this is the church which is anchored on Satan/Peter.

Clearly Jesus expected Peter, his popes and their church to remain Satan and in the service of Satan. Jesus expected those whose spirits must be saved to be sent to Peter/Satan and his popes and their church, at least until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. This means that Jesus did not expect Peter to cease being Satan and Peter did not cease being Satan.

Please do not deny Jesus simply to support your corrupt agenda.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Mr. God's Truth,

It was clearly confirmed by Matthew in the Holy KJV N.T. that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan:

It is also clearly confirmed (also in the Holy KJV N.T.) that Jesus established a church under Satan where those humans whose spirit must be saved are sent for the destruction of their flesh, so that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

That is idiotic.
Peter was reinstated; and, no church was made by Jesus under Satan. As for the destruction of their flesh so that their spirit may be saved, it is about a person who sins and then repents so that they can end up being saved from eternal damnation in the lake of fire.

God's Truth

The day of the Lord has not yet come, therefore this church under Satan was intended to reaming functional until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

There are no more churches that are like the churches founded on truth as in the New Testament times.

However, those churches were not ever made under Satan, as you keep insisting.

As for the day of the Lord, it is when Jesus came into the world; and, it is when Jesus will come back.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and appointed Peter to anchor a church. Jesus identified no one else to be Satan. Clearly the above church under Satan, which Jesus establish is the church which Peter was appointed to anchor. And clearly Peter and his succession of popes were interned to remain Satan and anchor this church, at least, right up until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

You believe the Catholics over the Holy Bible.

You believe the Catholics!

God's Truth

Where is the evidence in the Holy KJV N,T.to support your claim that "Peter made a mistake and he ceased being Satan".

Luke 22: 31Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat. 32But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith will not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

God's Truth

The above is necessary especially since Jesus establish a church under Satan which is to last until, the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. And only Peter (and no one else) was identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus and Peter was appointed to anchor a church which Jesus established. And Jesus did establish a church under Satan:

. . . and Peter and co. do bury each other and their followers inside the earth in hell which they call 'Purgatory' and they are all there in hell in 'Purgatory', still waiting for the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. They are all waiting for the day of the Lord Jesus, when they expect Jesus to come on the surface of earth in a human physical body and shout out to them to rise out of hell (Purgatory) that is inside the earth.

A person whose spirit must be saved and may be saved at a future date is dead to his own spirit. Such a person called 'the dead'. Such a person cannot separate from or rise out, his/her dead physical body when he/she die. Such a person get buried inside the earth in hell with their dead physical body when they die. This is like Lazarus. This is the kind of people who are sent to or go to, the church of Satan/Peter and his popes.They are 'the dead who bury their dead' 'Death has a very serious sting for these people and the grave has victory over these people':

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The above statement in the Holy KJV N.T. applies totally and only, to people who go to the church of Satan/Peter and his popes.They do get buried in hell which they call Purgatory for an indefinite say under a very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be save at some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. Call hell what you like, they all in hell waiting for that still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

On the other hand those who cease being the dead and become Christians (while they live on earth, in this life time) take a totally different path when they die. They do not go to the church of Satan/Peter. They totally distance themselves from the church of Satan/Peter. Under grace of God, they may even persecute the church of Satan/Peter, as Paul did. This is all acceptable to Jesus and God.

Fact is those who become Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is Lord of all). When Christians die (physically), they separate themselves from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise in, three day, clad only in their spirit bodies to be like angels in spirit heaven, with the Spirit Jesus.

Only those who have ceased being dead to their spirit (i.e. those whose spirit are saved) are aware of their own spirits when their physical bodies die. Only they can separate from their dead physical bodies clad only in their spirit bodies.

Those who go to the church of Satan/Peter and his popes are people whose spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore when they physically die, they are still dead to their own spirits. When they die, physically, they cannot and do not, separate from their dead physical bodies. They, with their spirit bodies get buried inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical bodies. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'. These guys cannot and do not, follow Jesus to spirit heaven, when they die.

You are basing your beliefs on the teachings of the false Catholic denomination.

JESUS IS THE CHURCH.

You believe what the Catholics say about Peter being the founder of the church.

Read this passage:

Matthew 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” 14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” 17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Did you read how Jesus says on this rock I will build my church.

The church is Jesus' body.

Those saved become a part of Jesus' body.

Jesus is saying that he would build his body with true worshipers, those who worship in spirit and in truth. Peter had truth revealed to him by the Spirit.

See how Jesus says the gates of Hades will not overcome it?

Did you see how Jesus says the gates of Hades will not overcome it?

Think about that for awhile.

I will show you how this is not a church building.

The gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Jesus went to Hades after he died on the cross; he went there to preach the gospel to the spirits there.

The gates of Hades could not keep Jesus there.

Jesus was raised from the dead; and, the gates of hell could not keep him dead.

The church Jesus was speaking about was his body.
Jesus is building the Church on the truth from God which Peter spoke.

Jesus is the Truth and the Church.

Jesus is the one who went to Hell and the gates of Hell could not keep Jesus there.

God's Truth

Jesus had and declared two agendas. One for those who follow Paul and another for those who follow Peter:

Those who follow Paul are the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Nonsense; Jesus’ apostles are the apostles to the Lamb and they will rule with him.

John 6:70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Did you read that?

Only one was a devil and it was Judas.

Now that you know the truth believe it.