The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So if I am to ask you right here that if you were to die tonight, would you go to heaven, your answer is "I haven't a clue?"

I know you asked marhig but I know her position very well so I can answer this one.

We say we are waiting for Jesus' judgement.

His followers have hope of eternal life. If Jesus judges us being faithful until the end, Jesus will permit us to be in His kingdom.

it is that simple, friend.

drbrumley

I know you asked marhig but I know her position very well so I can answer this one.

We say we are waiting for Jesus' judgement.

His followers have hope of eternal life. If Jesus judges us being faithful until the end, Jesus will permit us to be in His kingdom.

it is that simple, friend.

Is that a yes or no Meshak?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
drb,

since you don't seem to understand what I am saying I rephrase it.

It is not our job to judge who will be in His kingdom or not, not you nor me nor anyone else but Jesus.

Jesus is the Judge.

drbrumley

drb,

since you don't seem to understand what I am saying I rephrase it.

It is not our job to judge who will be in His kingdom or not, not you nor me nor anyone else but Jesus.

Jesus is the Judge.

Hello McFly, I am asking if you were to die tonight, if you KNOW you would go a be with the Lord, is that a yes or no......that is hardly judging.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello McFly, I am asking if you were to die tonight, if you KNOW you would go a be with the Lord, is that a yes or no......that is hardly judging.

I don't know how Jesus will judge me or anyone else.

my goodness.

Don't usurp Jesus' authority.

You need humble attitude, get rid of your pride.

Pride is Jesus' enemy.

drbrumley

How would you respond if I asked you right now, "Are you saved?"

You ought to be able to say, "Praise God! Glory to God! I know that I'm saved!"

drbrumley

I don't know how Jesus will judge me or anyone else.

my goodness.

Don't usurp Jesus' authority.

You need humble attitude, get rid of your pride.

Pride is Jesus' enemy.

You remind me of question mark with your head bent over, rather than exclamation point standing straight and tall and saying, "I know whom I have believed!"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a couch potato like you. :sherlock:

I attack when I see the hypocrite walk among us. :whip:

Ye shall be exposed. :jeffrson:

I have tons of yard work to do. I am on the computer because I need a break every once in a while.

Yard work is physically demanding. You know it if you have done yard work 10 hours a day.

In fact, I rested up well. Time to get back to work.

see you in next break.:)

glorydaz

I have tons of yard work to do. I am on the computer because I need a break every once in a while.

Yard work is physically demanding. You know it if you have done yard work 10 hours a day.

In fact, I rested up well. Time to get back to work.

see you in next break.:)

I'm talking about a spiritual couch potato, "dear". :chuckle:

jaybird

Here she is giving her alms to be seen of men. :chuckle:

Don't you all see the reps I'm giving out? I am so wonderful. Look, everyone, look. :banana:

Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.​

why do you have to act like that? does it feel good to treat others so ugly?

glorydaz

why do you have to act like that? does it feel good to treat others so ugly?

Act like what? Like our Lord Jesus Christ did when He confronted the hypocrites of His day? Who was it that I was quoting? :rolleyes:

Do you encourage people to be hypocrites?
Does that make you a "pretty" person instead of an "ugly" person?

I'm simply not an enabler. If a drunk refuses to admit he's a drunk, he will remain blind to his problem. Meshak is a hypocrite, and the sooner she admits it, the sooner she can hear the Gospel when it's presented to her. That's why the law was given....to shut every mouth....that man can see his guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.​

jaybird

Act like what? Like our Lord Jesus Christ did when He confronted the hypocrites of His day? Who was it that I was quoting? :rolleyes:

Do you encourage people to be hypocrites?
Does that make you a "pretty" person instead of an "ugly" person?

I'm simply not an enabler. If a drunk refuses to admit he's a drunk, he will remain blind to his problem. Meshak is a hypocrite, and the sooner she admits it, the sooner she can hear the Gospel when it's presented to her. That's why the law was given....to shut every mouth....that man can see his guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.​

what you did was the opposite of the example of Jesus. MSK made no mention of rep she gave to anyone, i been on these chat sites for a whil, they all do the rep, giving rep is not a form a charity anyway. who cares. its like back when you started accusing me of having some secret agenda because i didnt capitalize a certain word.
i think you have a screw loose.