the history of Islam

Krsto

TROP.jpg

Counter of Islamist attacks since 9/11.
Islam, the "Religion of Peace", has carried out an average 4 to 5 terrorist attacks a day, every day since 9/11.

How many bombing sorties have the US performed since 9/11. How many tons of ordinance, and at what cost? There is no more violent group than the USA, and you Canadians go right along with it.

SaulToPaul 2

you can believe anything you want to
-so
-it really comes down to what you want
-do you want it easy?
-do you want others to suffer?
-what do you want?

Shoe horning prophecies into the past will not work, without sacrificing many details.
Why would you do that?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
the history of Islam

Shoe horning prophecies into the past will not work, without sacrificing many details.
Why would you do that?

Study Islamic Eschatologically!!!! Shia and Suni alike are a wake up call.... If you don't study it, what grounds do you have to discard it so quickly?

Islamic Eschatology is 180 degrees out from Christian Eschatology..

As in ... Oh never mind... People have their head in the sand and Gods plans must be seen through!

Know this, I affirm grace and Love.

There are genuine people from even Islam who are marked by brotherly Love and thus hear the Servant Kings voice.

Unfortunately, when a nation goes orthodox Islam,the Loving Muslims are amongst the first to die!

Interplanner

If you know what you are looking for, it shows very consistently. One day recently I was watching the romance ROOM WITH A VIEW. The young couple visits an author in Italy and on a bit of tour, they walk by a bronze sculpture of some classic or Greek mythology figure. "oh," says the author, "that bronze was melted down from the defeat of the Ottoman cannons (in some battle nearby or in Greece) in the 15th century." Ottoman is an alternate expression for the medieval caliphates of Islam in various places in southern Europe.

Islam had cannons?

Interplanner

Study Islamic Eschatologically!!!! Shia and Suni alike are a wake up call.... If you don't study it, what grounds do you have to discard it so quickly?

Islamic Eschatology is 180 degrees out from Christian Eschatology..

As in ... Oh never mind... People have their head in the sand and Gods plans must be seen through!

Know this, I affirm grace and Love.

There are genuine people from even Islam who are marked by brotherly Love and thus hear the Servant Kings voice.

Unfortunately, when a nation goes orthodox Islam,the Loving Muslims are amongst the first to die!

The rise of Islam, nowhere to be found in the Rev, is one of the best reasons not to use the Rev as a 'guidebook' about future events, as though it was a safe form of Nostradumusian prognostication. It was about the horror of the 1st century Judean catastrophe and it expected the total judgement of the world right after, as did Paul from all indications. Mark, Matthew and Peter, however, speak of or allude to a delay after the destruction of Israel.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
the history of Islam

The rise of Islam, nowhere to be found in the Rev, is one of the best reasons not to use the Rev as a 'guidebook' about future events, as though it was a safe form of Nostradumusian prognostication. It was about the horror of the 1st century Judean catastrophe and it expected the total judgement of the world right after, as did Paul from all indications. Mark, Matthew and Peter, however, speak of or allude to a delay after the destruction of Israel.

Understood.

However... Not to say we have identified names, but to say we can see scripture in words and allusion to a system of delivery....

Please watch this, after reading this.......

1 Thessalonians 5Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

The Day of the Lord
5 About the times and the seasons: Brothers, you do not need anything to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know very well that the Day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 When they say, “Peace and security,” then sudden destruction comes on them, like labor pains come on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, for this day to overtake you like a thief. 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or the darkness. 6 So then, we must not sleep, like the rest, but we must stay awake and be serious. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, we must be serious and put the armor of faith and love on our chests, and put on a helmet of the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up as you are already doing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKRliGWtP8

Who is the Jesus they speak of?

Who is the Mahdi?

Do you know who this man is?

Did you know he spoke of this before the UN?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LffqGiiX6kA

What is Zion, and what are Gods words about it, and thus what are his implications about mentioning Zionist?

Is this man speaking of genuine brotherly love?

Islamic teachings about Jesus.

http://www.ualberta.ca/~msa/pdf/quran_jesus.pdf

1 John 2

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Again... God on Zion...

Revelation 14

The Lamb and the 144,000

14 Then I looked, and there on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with Him were 144,000 who had His name and His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 I heard a sound[a] from heaven like the sound of cascading waters and like the rumbling of loud thunder. The sound I heard was also like harpists playing on their harps. 3 They sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, but no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed[c] from the earth. 4 These are the ones not defiled with women, for they have kept their virginity. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They were redeemed[d][e] from the human race as the firstfruits for God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

To rise against Zion is to rise against the Lord of Hosts.

The 144,000 are 12,000 for the 12 tribes by literal relation from scripture....

Revelation 7Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

The Sealed of Israel
7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, restraining the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel, who had the seal of the living God rise up from the east. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were empowered[a] to harm the earth and the sea: 3 “Don’t harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we seal the slaves of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed:

144,000 sealed from every tribe of the Israelites:
5 12,000 sealed from the tribe of Judah,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 sealed from the tribe of Benjamin.

How does Israel not matter in prophecy? Where is theMount Zion this all speaks of?

4d36fbdf2146b59570f58d1a47f99ba5.jpg

Have we really forgotten so much as followers of God?

Note the Valley of Hinnom?

What is this and why is it so important to prophecy?

And lastly...

Daniel 11:45King James Version (KJV)

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Who is this talking about and why is it so important to prophecy?

4e6860c6e4d0f1eb66024f276bb25a5b.jpg

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Killings for Islam

Islam and Christianity have an interesting contrast. Jesus never killed anyone, and Christianity took 300 years before the killing began. Whereas Islam began with killing of unbelievers right from the start.
For the first century of its existence, Islam was absolutely soaked in blood. The killing only slowed down as the Islamic empire finally ran into boundaries in the 8th century, after about a century of expansionist, imperialist, unprovoked Islamic aggression.
Even after the initial expansion slowed, the killings did not end. Slaughter (jihad) and oppression (sharia) are part of the core doctrines of Islam. Killing for Islam is not a modern idea, and it will never end until some sort of reformation takes place within the religion. Medieval Christianity was equally violent, but Christianity has since reformed.
For many years now, Islam has been the most violent religion in the world.

All religious bodies of men have dirt on them, as man is not Infallible God, but Islam is unique in its global hostility and demand to expand by deception and violence.

There are genuine Loving Muslims, but they are laid waste by the majority that hates and demands inequality to all that are not of Islam..

U,mah

radind

All religious bodies of men have dirt on them, as man is not Infallible God, but Islam is unique in its global hostility and demand to expand by deception and violence.

There are genuine Loving Muslims, but they are laid waste by the majority that hates and demands inequality to all that are not of Islam..

U,mah

In my opinion, the Islamic terrorists should be opposed , but many US leaders seem more concerned about 'threats' from Christians than from violent Islam.

http://www.faithfacts.org/world-religions-and-theology/christianity-vs.-islam

… "While there is indeed violence in the Bible, one thing is certain—Jesus had a non-violent message. While some people have betrayed the peaceful message of Jesus in history, the teachings of Jesus have a consistent tone of peace, service, love, and humility. Jesus is the Prince of Peace. He never told us to kill anyone, and he disdained violence. His followers echoed this command for peace. … numerous New Testament passages … can be cited ...: Matthew 5:1-12, ,,, Mark 9:35; Luke 6:27-36, …; John 10:7-. …. There are no verses in the New Testament in which believers are called to kill their enemies.”…

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
the history of Islam

In my opinion, the Islamic terrorists should be opposed , but many US leaders seem more concerned about 'threats' from Christians than from violent Islam.

Though God calls us to Love our enemies, He also calls us to defend the Weak and governmentally appose hatred and destructive people's when governmentally possible.

If however, governments are laid waste and oppression rules, we are to trust Him and even Love our enemies in ways that are beyond decrees of Love by any other King.

We are in the middle of this balancing act at the current time.

I grow weary to believe that one day we will have no choice but to see that warnings of old have come true and that Love unto death is our last remaining option.

Our window of reform is closing fast. But indeed, oppression was the water that nourished the early church of the Fertile Crescent.

Trust in Him above all is our greatest weapon.

But do I turn a blind eye to Evil?

Absolutely not!

Some trust in hoarses and chariots, but I will trust in The Lord.

That is my lengthy way of agreeing... Lol