the history of Islam

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In my opinion, the Islamic terrorists should be opposed , but many US leaders seem more concerned about 'threats' from Christians than from violent Islam.

in fact many christians here at tol are more threatened by the church

radind

in fact many christians here at tol are more threatened by the church

We need to review modern history in view of who is cutting off the heads of people. With belief in a Biblical worldview down to ~10%, I advocate reconsideration of who the real enemy(SATAN) is.

Apple7

Islamic Eschatology is 180 degrees out from Christian Eschatology..

Islamic eschatology is an oxymoron.

A better way to state it would be to refer to it as Koranic eschatology....of which, is the very same as its source, the Holy Bible...namely The Book of Revelation, from which it copied itself from...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Islamic eschatology is an oxymoron.

A better way to state it would be to refer to it as Koranic eschatology....of which, is the very same as its source, the Holy Bible...namely The Book of Revelation, from which it copied itself from...

islam is a major player
-and-
there are only a couple

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm waiting for some uhhh intellectual giant to post, write a book etc, on the similarity of the rise Adolph Hitler and Nazi-ism with Jesus Christ and Christianity. How about the slaughter of those in Europe else where by the conquering Muslim armies and the Jesuit missionaries that killed all those native Indians, by the millions in South America

I love these stories of people who fit history into their warped personalities. Must work for the Si-Fi station.

Et clamor meus, ad te veniat.
You are a real genius

SonOfCaleb

I always find it a little bit comical listening to the critiques from Christians of Islam. While its certainly a faith with pagan roots its contribution to Western Civilisation is immense.
Within a century of Muḥammad’s death, an Islamic Arabic empire, larger than the Roman Empire at its peak, stretched from India across North Africa to Spain, helping transmit inventions that enriched Western civilization. It made outstanding contributions in the fields of law, mathematics, astronomy, history, literature, geography, philosophy, architecture, medicine, music, and the social sciences. But history seems to be conviently revised these days to suit the political dichotomy of 'Islamic Terrorism'.