ECT The Grace of God. Is it merited or unmerited?

God's Truth

Follow, follow, what do you mean He LIVES in me, I spect Him to manifest THROUGH me, I fail in that sometimes, ok so all you can do is do it better next time, I don't beat myself up.

I know how the flesh works, how the mind of the flesh thinks....but God works differently, He thinks differently. THAT'S what we have to learn.

If you are not obeying Jesus,then you are not living through the Spirit and the Spirit is not living through you.

JonahofAkron

Follow, follow, what do you mean He LIVES in me, I spect Him to manifest THROUGH me, I fail in that sometimes, ok so all you can do is do it better next time, I don't beat myself up.

I know how the flesh works, how the mind of the flesh thinks....but God works differently, He thinks differently. THAT'S what we have to learn.
I agree with that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

We have to obey to learn and get understanding.

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
"Experience teaches us nothing; revelation teaches all we need to know." Gordon H. Clark

CR apparently trusts his experiences more than he trusts the Words of God.

Cross Reference

"Experience teaches us nothing; revelation teaches all we need to know." Gordon H. Clark

CR apparently trusts his experiences more than he trusts the Words of God.

I would say that my experiences are miles ahead of that which you trust in, because the Living Word of God, Who you reject, is the Author of them, both the good and bad.