ECT The Gospel Preached at Pentecost

Right Divider

Body part
Did you notice the word "crucify" ? NO Crucifixion= no salvation !
That is NOT the point. You always try to distract with a tangent.

It was the fulfillment of prophecy as you know one of many that those in MAD deny exist:

Isa 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Once again a "Christian" lies. We do NOT deny anything in the Bible. We even believe the parts that you try to twist into a pretzel.

There is it again the ONE Gospel.and with his stripes we are healed
There are MANY good news' in the Bible. As you should know, but do not.

dodge

Right Divider;4982949]That is NOT the point. You always try to distract with a tangent.

What you call a "tangent" others call scripture.

Once again a "Christian" lies. We do NOT deny anything in the Bible. We even believe the parts that you try to twist into a pretzel.

Surely you jest. It is not I that tries to remove the teachings of Jesus and then claim they were not for us. There is your pretzel.

Then you agree with Jesus who said the Gospel is in the OT ?

There are MANY good news' in the Bible. As you should know, but do not.

I know there is only "ONE" good news as it pertains to salvation and His name is Jesus. YOUR LOSS NOT MINE.

Right Divider

Body part
What you call a "tangent" others call scripture.
You cannot think a single coherent thought.

Surely you jest. It is not I that tries to remove the teachings of Jesus and then claim they were not for us. There is your pretzel.

Then you agree with Jesus who said the Gospel is in the OT ?
I agree with the Bible that says that there are MANY good news'.

I know there is only "ONE" good news as it pertains to salvation and His name is Jesus.
Oh, so NOW you QUALITY that there are DIFFERENT types of good news in the Bible. There just might be hope for you yet.

YOUR LOSS NOT MINE.
I haven't lost a thing. I believe ALL of the scripture in its PROPER CONTEXT.

I do NOT force my ideas on it as you try to do.

Interplanner

You cannot think a single coherent thought.

I agree with the Bible that says that there are MANY good news'.

Oh, so NOW you QUALITY that there are DIFFERENT types of good news in the Bible. There just might be hope for you yet.

I haven't lost a thing. I believe ALL of the scripture in its PROPER CONTEXT.

I do NOT force my ideas on it as you try to do.

There is only one good news that the prototypes were pointing to, RD. There is only one crescendo. It is anti-Christ to say otherwise. There is only one in the arrival of the 'fulness/fulfillment of the ages' in Christ which has taken place, Eph 1, Gal 4, I Cor 10.

Interplanner

And to you, this is a pronouncement of "good news"?

WE know that the cross it good news because God revealed it TO and THROUGH Paul.

Peter is giving a MURDER INDICTMENT.

It is a murder indictment but it does not end there. It ends in forgiveness through the same event. Talking to you is like talking to someone who has never read the thing.

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one good news that the prototypes were pointing to, RD. There is only one crescendo. It is anti-Christ to say otherwise. There is only one in the arrival of the 'fulness/fulfillment of the ages' in Christ which has taken place, Eph 1, Gal 4, I Cor 10.
According to one of the most confused posters on TOL.

The good news' are all clearly spelled out in scripture. That the LORD is the center of ALL things does not make them all identical, no matter how many of you keep screaming that mantra.

SaulToPaul 2

According to one of the most confused posters on TOL.

The good news' are all clearly spelled out in scripture. That the LORD is the center of ALL things does not make them all identical, no matter how many of you keep screaming that mantra.

He is determined to blend at all costs.

dodge

He is determined to blend at all costs.

You folks are so blind and deceived that you cannot see all the types in the OT that are about Jesus. Heck, you don't even follow the Gospels because you have relegated them to the trash heap of MAD.

Scripture's theme is about Jesus NOT Paul. Your loss not mine.

DAN P

Wrong Divider if the following was true you would not walk away from MAD you would RUN away from MAD.

Hi and IF you knew how you were saved , you would RUN toward Paul and Dispensationalism !!

If you believe in a 1P 1P , explain how you were saved and where you die in A 1P 1P Program which you have always DODGED !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
You folks are so blind and deceived that you cannot see all the types in the OT that are about Jesus. Heck, you don't even follow the Gospels because you have relegated them to the trash heap of MAD.

We agree with everything that the OT says about Jesus, including Him ruling from His throne in Jerusalem.... just like scripture says.

Interplanner

We agree with everything that the OT says about Jesus, including Him ruling from His throne in Jerusalem.... just like scripture says.

That is an honest statement, but it does not answer the question of correctness. The kingdom of God/Christ came and continues on. (There aren't 2 of those). It won't be a Judaistic monarchy. God will be the light and Christ the temple. It will not even be the kind of physical structure as we now know it. In summary, you don't read the OT the way the NT does. There is no place in the NT where you would come to the same conclusions.

SaulToPaul 2

That is an honest statement, but it does not answer the question of correctness. The kingdom of God/Christ came and continues on. (There aren't 2 of those). It won't be a Judaistic monarchy. God will be the light and Christ the temple. It will not even be the kind of physical structure as we now know it. In summary, you don't read the OT the way the NT does. There is no place in the NT where you would come to the same conclusions.

You need to let things unfold as God has planned.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

I don't doubt your salvation, but I can't take you seriously.