The Easiest Election In History

jeffblue101

No, never have. I think it's a pretty awful system. But it's at its worst when it allows a truly dangerous person to win in the face of popular opposition.

Of course, it must be acknowledged that I would probably appreciate it at least a bit more if it had the opposite effect. But in my lifetime, and in fact in the last 16 years, it's lead to a worse outcome than the popular vote, from my perspective. But this time is a lot worse than the last. But on general principles, from the perspective of what I think to be good governance, all other things being equal, I think it's terrible.
more hypocrisy and hysteria from a Clinton supporter. If the situation were reversed and Trump won the poplar and Hillary won via electoral college, you would assert that the college system worked perfectly as a power check against a dangerous populist movement.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
12453374_G.jpg

Id hate to be near that road and suffering a heart attack, but the crybabies feelings are much more important.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
To all: So, the riots happened spontaneously, without cause? Trumps xenophobic/racists rhetoric had nothing to do with it?

As much as your nutty veiws are responsible if i go kill someone out of anger over them.

Rhe fact that you blame someone elses view for another entirely different person doing harm is iresponsible and the sign of an unsound mind.

I see the tantrum throwers as the racists, bigots and xenophobes, by their actions.

the cause: spoiled brats without self control not getting what they want.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I She prefers secrecy to openness, learned from decades of very public scrutiny.

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
I’ve been the most transparent public official in modern times as far as I know

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
I think I’m probably the most transparent person in public life

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
Now it’s not a long history, since we haven’t had emails that long — as long as we’ve had them, I’ve gone longer and farther to try to be as transparent as possible. Nobody else has done that