The Easiest Election In History

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
To prove your seriousness and maturity?

Knock yourself out, dude.

What happened to your 'easiest election in history', rexlunae?

Yall's lies depended upon Hillary's election to remain protected, and now they are due for a reckoning because the silent majority now has tangible power.
And trust me, I take that very seriously :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
photo.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
All the horrible people in the country, the white nationalists and neo-Nazis and neo-Confederates, the "mens rights" activists, the people who think the hardest thing to be in this country is a white, male, Christian, the Deplorables and their whole basket, will vote for Trump.

yeah baby! :banana:

moondoggie said:
The decent folks will vote for Clinton.

:mock: "the decent folk"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, the election breaks down very simply. All the horrible people in the country, the white nationalists and neo-Nazis and neo-Confederates, the "mens rights" activists, the people who think the hardest thing to be in this country is a white, male, Christian, the Deplorables and their whole basket, will vote for Trump. The decent folks will vote for Clinton. And the profoundly confused and indecisive will vote third-party or some other nullity. Because this isn't an ordinary election. This is a stark choice between the dominance of the entitled white male, and an open, welcoming, all-embracing society. It isn't enough that Trump loses, as looks almost inevitable now. He must be trounced and humiliated. He must be made an example, so that in the future, no one will even consider nominating a candidate like him.

I think thats what happened to Hillary.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It's been a long and grueling election season, seemingly one that started even before the last midterms. There's been some high drama, some tough primaries, some genuine courage (http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/transcript-ted-cruz-convention-speech), and some terrifying indications of Russian intentions. But finally, we're left with a binary choice. And while many will be understandably disappointed with the choices that we have, I think that there is really only one moral, reasonable, defensible choice to make, and it's the clearest choice we've had in a long time.
How are you taking it?

musterion

Hard to call it a humiliation when she got the most votes. But it's certainly a disappointment.

Your Chimpette McHitler won that count by around 200,000, I've read. If accurate, that's well within the margin of vote fraud and, in any case, is meaningless and changes nothing.

Let it go, man, just...let...it...go...