The Easiest Election In History

musterion

Hard to call it a humiliation when she got the most votes. But it's certainly a disappointment.

Humiliation is spending over 30 years setting up your run for President but being defeated by a guy who took it up as a hobby two years ago.

Let it go, man...you'll feel better.

rexlunae

What happened to your 'easiest election in history', rexlunae?

Oh, it was the easiest election in history. My choice was never clearer, which was what I was saying. I don't regret it, and I'm sure you don't regret your choice. The outcome is the only thing I regret.

Yall's lies depended upon Hillary's election to remain protected, and now they are due for a reckoning because the silent majority now has tangible power.
And trust me, I take that very seriously :wave2:

I'm sure you do. And so do I.

musterion

Oh, it was the easiest election in history. My choice was never clearer, which was what I was saying. I don't regret it, and I'm sure you don't regret your choice. The outcome is the only thing I regret.

Forget about Trump for a minute.

You honestly regret Spazzy McFascist losing?

6Ou1WhS.gif

hillary_wacko.gif

rexlunae

Forget about Trump for a minute.

I'd love to forget him for longer than that, if I could. But ok, just for a minute then.

You honestly regret Spazzy McFascist losing?

6Ou1WhS.gif

hillary_wacko.gif

You know how I know Clinton isn't a fascist? She lost an election, however painfully and imperfectly, and she conceded, and lent her support to her opponent. A fascist with tens of millions of supporters would never be able to do that. I never thought she was a great candidate, and I didn't support her in the primary. I did think she was good on many points, and more to the point, far superior to her opponent.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
By immersing myself in work, while I have it. But that was pretty much baked into my schedule regardless. Still, I've never seen so somber a mood.

Tomorrow is a new day, and the fight for justice and truth goes on. It's never been a straight line, but you never relish the detours.
:up:

musterion

By immersing myself in work, while I have it. But that was pretty much baked into my schedule regardless. Still, I've never seen so somber a mood.

That's democracy for you.

Tomorrow is a new day, and the fight for SOCIAL justice and RELATIVE truth goes on.

Say what you mean because we already know.

It's never been a straight line

Because the Left are crooked deviates who pervert everything they touch.

rexlunae

So then you don't support the Electoral College system?

No, never have. I think it's a pretty awful system. But it's at its worst when it allows a truly dangerous person to win in the face of popular opposition.

Of course, it must be acknowledged that I would probably appreciate it at least a bit more if it had the opposite effect. But in my lifetime, and in fact in the last 16 years, it's lead to a worse outcome than the popular vote, from my perspective. But this time is a lot worse than the last. But on general principles, from the perspective of what I think to be good governance, all other things being equal, I think it's terrible.

musterion

Must be so sad for you who voted for Clinton. Here she is, carefully setting up this very run for the past 30 years of her political life and she gets beaten bigly by a guy who got into politics only two years ago basically on a dare.

Leaving her career over, forever.

Not only that, he simultaneously insured a republican lock on Congress as well.

And he flipped some usually reliably blue states to red. How many reliably red states went blue? None.

And best of all, he's more qualified for the job at hand than either her or Obama.

You must be so sad.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'd love to forget him for longer than that, if I could. But ok, just for a minute then.

You know how I know Clinton isn't a fascist? She lost an election, however painfully and imperfectly, and she conceded, and lent her support to her opponent. A fascist with tens of millions of supporters would never be able to do that. I never thought she was a great candidate, and I didn't support her in the primary. I did think she was good on many points, and more to the point, far superior to her opponent.

How come her followers arent doing the same?