ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you are, as you've been shown, deceiver that the apostles referenced below, who you cite below, in Ephesians 3 KJV...

...were not the twelve, LAliar, but the apostles "post Paul."

And yet that is your act on TOL-spam, and lies, and satanism, and Christ rejecting.

What rubbish to suggest that God had to raise up Paul that he could then tell the 12 Apostles the truth when Jesus spent some 40 days after His resurrection explaining the Kingdom of God to them, and sending them into the world to preach it.

Peter would not have asked about the restoration of Israel if Jesus had been explaining that to them when he taught them the things concerning his Kingdom.

(which you refuse to enter by the blood of Christ under the new covenant)

Act 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

LA

Right Divider

Body part
heir's arbitrary definition of the word "my":

"my gospel" = a gospel only preached by Paul

"my Lord" = the same Lord everyone else has.
Eph 3:2 KJV If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
Paul constantly singles out the dispensation of the gospel that HE was given. You're just stubborn and willfully ignorant.
Gal 2:2 KJV And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
Notice how it's "THAT GOSPEL WHICH I PREACH" and not THE GOSPEL PERIOD? Probably not. That verse completely eliminates the "ONE TRUE GOSPEL" nonsense that you "preach".
Rom 2:16 KJV In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

2Ti 2:8 KJV Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
You must think that Paul was one self-centered guy.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you say, but you are ignorant of the Gospel preached by divine promise to Godly men throughout the O.T. which carried to the N.T. faithful, much discernment and understanding of the fulfillments that only Messiah would be able to manifest.

=the same gospel her beatified saint Judas preached=satanic

Just one example: Read John 9:30-34

You were obviously smashed when you cited John 9 KJV below, witchiepoo, as there is not one reference to the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 good news-NADA. Moron-ette. Fool. Clueless. And you venture into the ring, with me? Stay down....on the mat, where you belong.

30 The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.

31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.

33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.

34 They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

You are abusing Holy Scripture with your wrong conclusions. Your attempt to teach Truth fails. You have no discernment or grasp of the purpose of the whole of Scripture, at all.

That is this child of the devil's best shot, since she is clueless about the bible, never studying it, but merely checking her SOF, her final authority, against my showing, expounding, chapter and verse, from the book- a sound byte, a "You are wrong....That is not what my SOF says.............."

And another cliche....

"Don't give up your day job, for a theologian you are not."

You're a clown, biblically ignorant, and would not know the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel, or the book of Jude, and the song, "Hey, Jude."

Sit down-you're not only satanic, but an embarrassment to TOL. And thanks for all the scripture, you ignorant windbag. Even you know it, wolf-ette.

Right Divider

Body part
Stick around.

It won't take long for a MADist to tell you that Paul was "numero uno" in the Body of Christ.
BINGO! :patrol:
1Ti 1:16 KJV Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Amen, amen, amen!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stick around.

It won't take long for a MADist to tell you that Paul was "numero uno" in the Body of Christ.

Yes they believe Paul was the first member of the Body of Christ.

In fact, MADists have invented a new identity for themselves which is not the Bride of Christ but members of Christ's very own body itself, which has no need of the washing away of their sins as long as they only believe, and speak vile things about the true saints of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Ti 1:16 KJV Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Amen, amen, amen!

Dope.

Paul was an example of long suffering, not the first of the body of Christ.

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eph 3:2 KJV If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
Paul constantly singles out the dispensation of the gospel that HE was given. You're just stubborn and willfully ignorant.

It doesn't say "the dispensation of the gospel", it says "the dispensation of the grace of God".

Keep reading Ephesians 3

(Eph 3:5) which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.

Notice it doesn't say "it has now been revealed to only Paul...."

Gal 2:2 KJV And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Notice how it's "THAT GOSPEL WHICH I PREACH" and not THE GOSPEL PERIOD?

It's "the gospel" in most modern translations

(Gal 2:2 NIV) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Probably not.

You guys are so desperate, the only way you can defend your MAD is by using 400 year old English.

2Ti 2:8 KJV Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:[/COLOR][/INDENT]You must think that Paul was one self-centered guy.

No, Paul wasn't self centered, he only used the phrase "my gospel" three times in the KJB, which is ONE TIME more than he used the phrase "my Lord" in the KJB.

john w

Hall of Fame
Information of the Covenants (promises) of God, that center around Messiah, from Genesis to the Incarnation (fulfillment) of Jesus Christ.

You are going to expound, on covenants, witchiepoo? Like your made up "Deformed" SOF terms, that you won't find in the book, such as?:

"The New Covenant of Grace"

"The Gospel of the New Covenant"

"The Covenant of Redemption"

"The Covenant of Works"

"All men born into this world are obligated to keepthe Covenant of Works. The Law and Commands of God, as given to Adam before the fall."-nasty Naggie

Please teach us, from your SOF...Please?

Sit down. Clueless.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Amen, amen, amen!

Once again, we see desperate people who don't understand Early Modern English try and use Early Modern English to defend their false teachings.

(1 Tim 1:16 NIV) But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

It is you that makes the Apostle Paul an egomaniac.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gospel of salvation by grace, provided by God, in the promised Messiah, fulfilled in the Incarnation of Jesus Christ, was never kept secret from the spiritual sons of God.

Such as your satanic "good news," child of the devil? To wit:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow….Souls can be assured they are in the body of Christ, when the Holy Spirit causes them to hate their sins and to repent of them.Any soul who professes faith in Christ, who continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance, produces a erroneous witness to the saving grace of God."-Nang

You vile perverter, "fruit inspector," closet Catholic. Wolf-ette. I'm on to you, even though you've bamboozled many, you Nag.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stick around.

Stick around. We will hear another cute pie "Er No...." or "Exhibit A" from the creme puff, or, like his Catholic buddy Naggie, another Catholic spam, such as members of the body of Christ are "technically saved."

Right, Craigie? Do you have a job, "technically," poser?

And learn how to spell, use grammar properly, and the quote tools on TOL, punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul was an example of long suffering, not the first of the body of Christ.

:up:

(Acts 9:4) He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"

Saul was persecuting believers in Christ before his name was changed to Paul.

Which is why Jesus said "Why do you persecute me?"

Even Paul himself tells us there were believers in Christ before he was:

(Rom 16:7) Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

However, the above two verses won't stop the MADists from claiming that Paul was the first person in the BOC.

It's mind boggling what MADists have to do in an attempt to make their false teachings fit the Bible.

john w

Hall of Fame
What rubbish to suggest that God had to raise up Paul that he could then tell the 12 Apostles the truth when Jesus spent some 40 days after His resurrection explaining the Kingdom of God to them, and sending them into the world to preach it.

Peter would not have asked about the restoration of Israel if Jesus had been explaining that to them when he taught them the things concerning his Kingdom.

(which you refuse to enter by the blood of Christ under the new covenant)

Act 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

LA

Lies from her father the devil-post #299:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4234325#post4234325

The Ephesians passage reference to "apostles" has NADA to do with "the twelve"-you made that up.

Vile Christ rejector.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Once again, we see desperate people who don't understand Early Modern English try and use Early Modern English to defend their false teachings.

(1 Tim 1:16 NIV) But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

It is you that makes the Apostle Paul an egomaniac.

i think we all know what Paul was before God Chose him for the dispensation. even after, Paul admits he is a terrible sinner. i'm quite sure, i do not portray Paul as an ego-maniacal man, just one of the MOST important Bible Authors. that's all. examine motives, they always come to the surface (everyone) - :patrol: btw, i 4got, pattern and example, same inference

john w

Hall of Fame
It's "the gospel" in most modern translations

No such thing as "modern," punk. You made that up, from a website.Why do you follow the teachings of men, Craigie?

"The Greek...."-Craigie pie over 100 times on TOL......You guys are so desperate, the only way you can defend your MAD is by using 400 year old English.

And you're such a fraud, poser, con artist, that you cite an over 2000 year old "the Greek" language, "Koine Greek," at that, not "modern" Greek, that you cannot speak/read/write/understand, and a language that most Greeks cannot/do not speak/read/write/understand, and you couldn't get a job at a "the Greek" restaurant, mopping the floors, or licking the boots, or as the person that records "Wrong Number" on our phones, as you can't even construct a proper "modern English" sentence. My evidence? Your scribble on TOL.

"Spelling was never one of my strong points."-the wimp Craigie

Oh, I forgot. You don't have a job. "Er" maybe you can get a job at a "gyros" restaurant, punk? Cute, eh, with your "Er?"

john w

Hall of Fame
"Paul's my gospel" is as grammatically incorrect as it gets.

No it's not, bible corrector. Craigie-the habitual liar of TOL, and actress. Here is Two Face Craigie, at his "finest:"

"...spelling was never one of my strong points.."- stupid Tet. on TOL

"The rules of grammar have to be thrown out the window.."- stupid Tet. on TOL in the past

vs.

"I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling"-stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL

vs.

-stupid Tet. on TOL, to a poster:

"Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?"-stupid Tet.

vs.

"will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-stupid Tet.

"At least the TOL user who goes by the name "Colossians" understands grammer (he claims to be a grammarian). This is why when you, and him, and me were debating "This Generation" in Matt 24 he was smart enough to know that your "pronoun argument" falls apart grammatically. That is why he was forced to claim that "generation" meant something other than "generation", while you went on and on about how "this" really means "that"."-stupid Tet.

vs.

I find it funny how you dispies obsess with the spelling and grammer errors of people who don't agree with your dispensationalism.Whether it's the improper use of "who vs. whom", or a misspelled word, you guys somehow think that if you obsess with the error it means your opponent isn't as smart as you, and therefore you win the debate……I rarely correct or point out someone's grammer and/or spelling.”-stupid Tet.

vs.

"...spelling was never one of my strong points.."-stupid Tet

vs.

"Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-stupid Tet.

He lies more than he cries/blinks.

Get a full time job. instead of part time job of lying, acting. "The Academy Awards" are over, punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get a full time job. instead of part time job of lying, acting. "The Academy Awards" are over, punk.

"Paul's my Gospel" is grammatically incorrect.

No matter how hard you try to make the subject about me, the phrase "Paul's my gospel" is still grammatically incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.