ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not see any denials of scripture in LA's statement.

But there is a long list of MADists denying scripture just this day:

STP believes he is sinless because he rose with Christ in Christ's bodily resurrection.

STP denies there is any Kingdom of God existent on this earth.

Heir denies that Christ reigns as King over His kingdom at this present time.

Heir denies that Satan's power was destroyed by Christ on the cross.

John W denies that Isaiah 53 taught anything about Messiah's death being sacrificial.

GM denies there is anything more to the Gospel message than I Corinthians :1-4.

Translated: Since how MADists interpret the book, is different than my Statement of Faith, then I, Naggie, in satanic deceit, "argue" that...,

MADists (are)denying scripture

That's slick, real slick, daughter of the serpent. Your father taught you well, in how to spread snake oil.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
She had no idea that he would die, be raised, and that would be the basis of justification. Most read into that today, "in hindsight." Through reading, studying, the OT, many had an "idea" of a Messiah/Christ, whoo would deliver them, both physically, and spiritually, but it was "fuzzy," and hid in scriptures-for a purpose(another thread). Even the prophets did not "get it:"

1 Peter 1 KJV

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

The content of faith did change.....progressive revelation...

Again:

What was the content of faith required in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr?

"Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God." Mt. 14:33 KJV

"And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God." Mt. 16:16 KJV

(comment: and with the 16:18 "upon this rock" statement by the Lord Jesus Christ, our Saviour was setting the "foundation", i.e., the "rock", upon which the kingdom church, the "little flock" church(Luke 12:32 )would be built upon-their faith would rest upon the foundation that He was " the Christ, the Son of the living God.")

"And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ." Mark 8:29 KJV

"He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God." Luke 9:20 KJV

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name." Jn. 1:12 KJV

"Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did." Jn. 2:23 KJV

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." Jn. 3:18 KJV

"And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world." Jn 4:42 KJV

"And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God." Jn. 6:69 KJV

"She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world." Jn. 11:27 KJV

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." Jn. 20:31 KJV

No change in the message in "early" Acts:

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ." Acts 2:36 KJV

"And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all." Acts 3:16 KJV

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole." Acts 4:10 KJV

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12 KJV

"And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ." Acts 4:42 KJV

"And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Acts 8:37 KJV

No change in the message by Paul, early in his ministry, before he was progressively/gradually(i.e., progressive revelation:Acts 9:9 KJV Acts 9:16 KJV; Acts 22:10-17 KJV("trance"); Acts 26:16 KJV; 1 Cor. 11:23 KJV; 2 Cor. 12:1 KJV; Gal. 2:2 KJV; Eph. 3:3 KJV; Col. 1:25 KJV; "But now"-Romans 16:26 KJV, Eph. 2:13 KJV, Col. 1:26 KJV/ Notice Paul spent 3 years in Arabia per Galatians 1:17-18 KJV!(3 years! I find this amazing! Could that be Mt. Sinai? ), being given the revelation of the mystery, from the risen, ascended, and glorified Lord Jesus Christ, from heaven(not earth),and the prophetic program was progressively/gradually(but temporarily) set aside:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God." Acts 9:20 KJV

"But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ." Acts 9:22 KJV

That was the "content of faith" then-no mention of the death, burial, resurrection...faith in His name, who He was...

Notice the change in Acts 13:

Paul presents the "outline" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the only gospel that will save in the current dispensation we are under :

Verse 13:28:"And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain." = the death of the Lord Jesus Christ

Verse 13:29: "And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre."=the burial of the Lord Jesus Christ

Verse 13:30: "But God raised him from the dead:..." =the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ

And notice the gradual change in the message, as Paul boldly states:

"Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses." Acts 13:38-39 KJV

No one preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to the dbr, as a basis for justification-no scripture states this. Not one.

Not even satan, and his minions, knew of it-part of the mystery...

1 Cor. 2 KJV

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

So you say, but you are ignorant of the Gospel preached by divine promise to Godly men throughout the O.T. which carried to the N.T. faithful, much discernment and understanding of the fulfillments that only Messiah would be able to manifest.

Just one example: Read John 9:30-34

You are abusing Holy Scripture with your wrong conclusions. Your attempt to teach Truth fails. You have no discernment or grasp of the purpose of the whole of Scripture, at all.

Don't give up your day job, for a theologian you are not.

Mocking You

She had no idea that he would die, be raised, and that would be the basis of justification. Most read into that today, "in hindsight."

I can see that.

What was the content of faith required in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr?

Agree that the message prior to DBR was to the Jews (primarily) and was to "repent", literally, change their mind about Jesus being the Messiah, the Son of God.

No change in the message in "early" Acts:

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ." Acts 2:36 KJV

"And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all." Acts 3:16 KJV

"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole." Acts 4:10 KJV

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12 KJV

"And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ." Acts 4:42 KJV

"And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Acts 8:37 KJV

No change in the message by Paul, early in his ministry, before he was progressively/gradually(i.e., progressive revelation:Acts 9:9 KJV Acts 9:16 KJV; Acts 22:10-17 KJV("trance"); Acts 26:16 KJV; 1 Cor. 11:23 KJV; 2 Cor. 12:1 KJV; Gal. 2:2 KJV; Eph. 3:3 KJV; Col. 1:25 KJV; "But now"-Romans 16:26 KJV, Eph. 2:13 KJV, Col. 1:26 KJV/ Notice Paul spent 3 years in Arabia per Galatians 1:17-18 KJV!(3 years! I find this amazing! Could that be Mt. Sinai? ), being given the revelation of the mystery, from the risen, ascended, and glorified Lord Jesus Christ, from heaven(not earth),and the prophetic program was progressively/gradually(but temporarily) set aside:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God." Acts 9:20 KJV

"But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ." Acts 9:22 KJV

That was the "content of faith" then-no mention of the death, burial, resurrection...faith in His name, who He was...

Notice the change in Acts 13:

Paul presents the "outline" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the only gospel that will save in the current dispensation we are under :

Verse 13:28:"And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain." = the death of the Lord Jesus Christ

Verse 13:29: "And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre."=the burial of the Lord Jesus Christ

Verse 13:30: "But God raised him from the dead:..." =the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ

And notice the gradual change in the message, as Paul boldly states:

"Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses." Acts 13:38-39 KJV

No one preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to the dbr, as a basis for justification-no scripture states this. Not one.

You make a powerful argument.

Right Divider

Body part
Yikes!

Jesus Christ reigns in full authority and rule at the right hand of God, as King, NOW. And a King is not a King without a Kingdom.

Serious MADist denial and error. But I am not surprised. It's why I have given them warning of their blindness.
When, EXACTLY, did the kingdom of heaven arrive here on earth (Matt 6:10) and when was Isaiah 2:1-4 fulfilled?
Isa 2:1-4 KJV The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. (2) And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. (3) And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (4) And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
If the kingdom arrived at the cross, why does Paul say:
Gal 1:3-5 KJV Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, (4) Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: (5) To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
How could the world be presently evil at that time if the kingdom of heaven was on earth and God's will done ON EARTH as it is in HEAVEN?

It is the Nang Gang that understands nothing in the scripture.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well, Peter did preach it to Cornelius but without having the slightest clue to the dispensational importance of his words...not until he learned why from Paul.

Paul's Gospel was fully his own by decree of Christ. No one preached it or even knew of it before it was given to him.

If there was no knowledge of the gospel prior to Paul's conversion & ministry, who was Saul killing for their Christian faith?

Mocking You

If there was no knowledge of the gospel prior to Paul's conversion & ministry, who was Saul killing for their Christian faith?

Ummm...Jews that had heard Peter's repentance version of the gospel? I've been here for less than a week and I got that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

The disciples knew all about the whole gospel before Paul,
First of all, that's not the gospel of Christ! Secondly, Paul's my gospel was a mystery! Why do you insist on calling God and Paul liars?

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well, Peter did preach it to Cornelius but without having the slightest clue to the dispensational importance of his words...not until he learned why from Paul.
I disagree. Peter never preached the gospel of Christ to Cornelius. Peter never even heard of Paul's my gospel. It was unknown to him until Paul went up by revelation and communicated "that gospel" unto Peter, James and John. It was then that they saw it and perceived the grace that was given unto Paul.

Galatians 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

Galatians 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Galatians 2:3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 2:5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ummm...Jews that had heard Peter's repentance version of the gospel? I've been here for less than a week and I got that.

Ummm...that is what MADists are trying to sell.

But I ask you (since you seem to have a capacity to think), could it be that the Christians Saul was killing, were believers in the preaching of Jesus Christ?

And if they heard and believed His message, was that message just "a version" of Truth?

Or maybe, they were persons who had witnessed the testimony of the men on the road to Emmaus, who spoke of meeting the Risen Lord, or maybe they were persons who sat and heard Peter preach the Gospel on the Day of Pentecost, or maybe they were part of the mob that stoned Steven, but heard his account of Truth as he died, and they then repented . . . there are multiple possibilities of how, and when, they were converted from unbelief to belief . . .and then died for their belief in Jesus Christ at the hand of Saul.

Where does any little, uneducated and unchurched sect like MAD, get off declaring to souls were saved until Saul fell off his horse.

Nonsense . . .

The Everlasting Gospel has been made known to man, by God, since the garden, when Christ (the Seed) was promised to Eve.

MADist ignore all the Gospel promises of the O.T.

I pray you will not be seduced by their false views.

Nang

heir

TOL Subscriber
:up:

they would be the any of "this way"

Acts 9:2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Ummm...that is what MADists are trying to sell.

But I ask you (since you seem to have a capacity to think), could it be the Christians Saul was killing, were believers in the preaching of Jesus Christ?

And if they heard and believed His message, was that message just "a version" of Truth?

Or maybe, they were persons who had witnessed the testimony of the men on the road to Emmaus, who spoke of meeting the Risen Lord, or maybe they were persons who sat and heard Peter preach the Gospel on the Day of Pentecost, or maybe they were part of the mob that stoned Steven, but heard his account of Truth as he died, and they then repented . . . there are multiple possibilities of how, and when, they were converted from unbelief to belief . . .and then died for their belief in Jesus Christ at the hand of Saul.

Where does any little, uneducated and unchurched sect like MAD, get off declaring NO souls were saved until Saul fell off his horse.

Nonsense . . .

The Everlasting Gospel has been made known to man, by God, since the garden, when Christ (the Seed) was promised to Eve.

MADists ignore all the Gospel promises of the O.T. and deny the entirety of the Holy Scriptures as being the good news from God.

I pray you will not be seduced by their false and radically narrow views.

Nang

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul's my gospel

It's not even proper grammar to say "Paul's my gospel".

It would be like me referring to one of your posts as: "heir's my post"

(Acts 25:26 KJV) Of whom I have no certain thing to write unto my lord. ....

Do you also say "Paul's, my Lord"?

Did Paul have a different Lord than Peter?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At least three separate denials of Scripture in that one sentence.

Lake of Fire for LA for that.

Threatening me now are you.

That is the second time.

The point is that the Apostles of Christ knew That Christ had died for their sins before Paul did.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It's Paul's gospel. He called it "my gospel" three times in a KJB. Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV

Same Lord, different gospel :banana:

An unnecessary distinction, made by your ilk, to confuse the subject of Saving Grace.

The only scalps you will display and boast of, will the outlaw enemies of Godly Truth.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not see any denials of scripture in LA's statement.

But there is a long list of MADists denying scripture just this day:

STP believes he is sinless because he rose with Christ in Christ's bodily resurrection.

STP denies there is any Kingdom of God existent on this earth.

Heir denies that Christ reigns as King over His kingdom at this present time.

Heir denies that Satan's power was destroyed by Christ on the cross.

John W denies that Isaiah 53 taught anything about Messiah's death being sacrificial.

GM denies there is anything more to the Gospel message than I Corinthians :1-4.

But, I am sure you see nothing wrong with any of these errors, and you surely would not threaten your friends with hellfire, would you, if they be wrong?

This is the worst case of collective brainwashing I have ever witnessed, and I spent years in a Dispensational church which I considered then to be Hyper, but they knew their bibles a whole lot better than any of you MADs do.

They never denied Jesus sacrificially bore the sins of His people; they never denied His heavenly authority and Kingdom rule as King, they never denied grace was taught in the O.T.; they never taught a dualistic and equal power between God and Satan; they never denied they were sinners.

MAD has gone radical, and will continually find they must tweak scripture, just to keep from drowning in their own muck.

Just yesterday they denied the blood of the atonement of Christ on His cross; saying the Incarnation and Second Coming (visitations) are both "atonements."

On and on it goes . . from bad to worse . . . headed for self-destruction.

All due to terrible, illogical, unbiblical, poor and pitiful, self-serving and invented theological garbage . . .

True.

They are not saved like the first of Christs church was--

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

I do not want any reader to think that men like Grosnick, John W, Muserion, etc are examples of saved men.

They are sly snakes who the devil has sent into the Christian community to speak their vile things about the saints of God.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

That describes the Madists of this board perfectly.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.