ECT The club's defensiveness about commentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Now he's implying JohnW is a homosexual. Ought to report this vile slanderer.

Now watch him try to make it about me.

No, bright eyes: anyone who bothers to follow the context within the posts my post was in response to; each post was a ribbing. I added my ribbing to that.

Further, I'm not known for holding back being direct.

So, yeah, your fool post is about you.

:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, bright eyes: anyone who bothers to follow the context within the posts my post was in response to; each post was a ribbing. I added my ribbing to that.

Further, I'm not known for holding back being direct.

So, yeah, your fool post is about you.

:rotfl:
Calm down, don't take correction personally.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No.

You'll have to use your cane :chuckle:
maturelady.gif

WHACK!

WHACK WHACK!

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Hold still.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!

musterion

The club is increasingly defensive and censorious about commentaries...because there are so many that are mindlessly dispensationalist.

At what point in the Bible did both Jews and Gentiles realize God had put no distinction between them?

Simple question. You should answer it.

Interplanner

Must,
You are putting yourself on a pedastal you do not deserve.

The answer is Gen 3: the seed of the woman who defeats the serpent because there is no distinction there. That is my answer. That is the Bible. Not the answer/Bible acc. to Must on the internet.

musterion

Must,
You are putting yourself on a pedastal you do not deserve.

The answer is Gen 3: the seed of the woman who defeats the serpent because there is no distinction there. That is my answer. That is the Bible. Not the answer/Bible acc. to Must on the internet.

Read the four verses, in order.

Then ask yourself, What reasonable conclusion can I draw from the distinction Paul laid out? What does it mean for me?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
At what point in the Bible did both Jews and Gentiles realize God had put no distinction between them?

Simple question. You should answer it.
[FONT=&quot]For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.