ECT The club's defensiveness about commentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is there anything in the past year that you've been off on, and corrected yourself?

Why do you reckon Danoh's been a mite ornery, the last year, or so, Mayor? Not enough cashew fudge, you reckon? That always calms me down a bit, along with a weekly dose of Slim Whitman, and/or Leonard Blush.

SaulToPaul 2

Why do you reckon Danoh's been a mite ornery, the last year, or so, Mayor? Not enough cashew fudge, you reckon? That always calms me down a bit, along with a weekly dose of Slim Whitman, and/or Leonard Blush.

I think he's just being sensitive, high spirited, and what not. You know what'd really calm him down?
A downtown band concert. That's the time!

john w

Hall of Fame
I think he's just being sensitive, high spirited, and what not. You know what'd really calm him down?
A downtown band concert. That's the time!

And a night with his gal, a few "Nectarine Crush's," and/or "Huckleberry Smashes," to watch some "TV," Mayor. It's pretty tough to watch TV, however, with your "main squeeze," with the lights out. Smooth, Mayor......Smooth.....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not enough cashew fudge, you reckon? That always calms me down a bit, along with a weekly dose of Slim Whitman, and/or Leonard Blush.
You had cashew fudge and didn't share any with me?
bighanky.gif

Well, give me back my blow pop!

john w

Hall of Fame
You had cashew fudge and didn't share any with me?
bighanky.gif

Well, give me back my blow pop!

Careful, "33rd favorite Tambora!!" As most of TOL knows, by now, I am not afraid of girls, and have fought bigger girls than you before....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Careful, "33rd favorite Tambora!!" As most of TOL knows, by now, I am not afraid of girls, and have fought bigger girls than you before....
I'm still healing from that black eye you gave me.
I see cross-eyed sometimes.

Danoh

Is there anything in the past year that you've been off on, and corrected yourself?

Here and there; like anyone.

But I then pause to reflect on what principles I may have failed to follow and on what principles I might pick up on from what I have just then realized.

That I might then apply them both consciously, as well as a bit more consistently.

The study - of how to study a thing out - what principles does a writer of Scripture and or a poster on a forum do their assertions appear to point back to.

It is why I am able to understand even IP's often seeming gobble-di-guk, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.