The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

daqq

Translation: I DaqqVader, am a bible corrector, not a bible believer, as my interpretation/understanding of what I think the bible should mean/teach, determines what the bible is, which I obtain from others, since I do not study the bible myself,and, if it does not agree with that understanding/interpretation of what others taught me, I will correct it, or find "other translations" that agree with/confirm my doctrine, what I believe.

Correcting any "the bible" presupposes an authority over it.

Thanks for the admission, bible correcting devil child. Like father...like son...

So then, you do not learn from Elohim but from men and their translations no matter whether you chose only one translation or use multiple translations. You are a slave to the translations of someone else who tells you what to believe the text actually says because you care not to actually begin to study it for yourself and be taught by the One who authored the holy scriptures in their original tongues on parchment and papyrus. Do you not know that it is impossible to fully and accurately render either Hebrew or Greek into any other language on a "word for word" basis? It simply is not possible. Therefore every translation by default contains INTERPRETATION. It is utterly inescapable. Thanks for admitting that you are a slave to other men's readings of your favorite texts. This is the same problem Steko apparently has and why Steko must bow to a select chosen version of man from which Jeremiah 23:6 was quoted. Can you not see that if another rendering disagrees then Steko's understanding cannot stand unless one choses to believe that version alone? Therefore a choice still must be made; and therefore Steko bows to man just as you do when you when you suggest that one should not study the scriptures in their original languages but rather trust someone else to tell you what the text says. That is both slavery and blindness on your part; and for you to judge others who love the Word the way you do is buffoonery, groping in darkness. Thanks for admitting also that you count anyone who goes against your man teachers as a devil child: like your fathers, like as you; the offspring. :)

daqq

@daqq

I @Evil.Eye.<(I)> am The Who of the TaNaKH! You don't have to research all of those words anymore...
@daqq... turn to me... <(I)>... You'll be saved.

I'm waiting for your reply on this @daqq...

What do you think of me now?

Who is the too-Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, and Mighty El, Who is Immanu·El, Who is that Prophet, Who is to come, Who is the Son of man, Who has believed our report, and the arm of YHWH has been revealed to Who, and Who is he that comes from Edom with garments died red from Bozrah, and Who took away Miy question marks, for Who is Miy, and Who is like El. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who is the too-Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, and Mighty El, Who is Immanu·El, Who is that Prophet, Who is to come, Who is the Son of man, Who has believed our report, and the arm of YHWH has been revealed to Who, and Who is he that comes from Edom with garments died red from Bozrah, and Who took away Miy question marks, for Who is Miy, and Who is like El. :)

Rotfl... I set the John 5:39 snare... and you hover over it!
:p ... that's why I love you [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... "you argue in style"!

5 points for [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]!

If we actually locked horns over that topic, people would think we were crazy! Cutting up and laughing while disagreeing on specifics!

God Love you [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... truely... you are as stubborn as I.

: )

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by john w
Translation: I DaqqVader, am a bible corrector, not a bible believer, as my interpretation/understanding of what I think the bible should mean/teach, determines what the bible is, which I obtain from others, since I do not study the bible myself,and, if it does not agree with that understanding/interpretation of what others taught me, I will correct it, or find "other translations" that agree with/confirm my doctrine, what I believe.

Correcting any "the bible" presupposes an authority over it.

Thanks for the admission, bible correcting devil child. Like father...like son...

So then, you do not learn from Elohim but from men and their translations no matter whether you chose only one translation or use multiple translations. You are a slave to the translations of someone else who tells you what to believe the text actually says because you care not to actually begin to study it for yourself and be taught by the One who authored the holy scriptures in their original tongues on parchment and papyrus. Do you not know that it is impossible to fully and accurately render either Hebrew or Greek into any other language on a "word for word" basis? It simply is not possible. Therefore every translation by default contains INTERPRETATION. It is utterly inescapable. Thanks for admitting that you are a slave to other men's readings of your favorite texts. This is the same problem Steko apparently has and why Steko must bow to a select chosen version of man from which Jeremiah 23:6 was quoted. Can you not see that if another rendering disagrees then Steko's understanding cannot stand unless one choses to believe that version alone? Therefore a choice still must be made; and therefore Steko bows to man just as you do when you when you suggest that one should not study the scriptures in their original languages but rather trust someone else to tell you what the text says. That is both slavery and blindness on your part; and for you to judge others who love the Word the way you do is buffoonery, groping in darkness. Thanks for admitting also that you count anyone who goes against your man teachers as a devil child: like your fathers, like as you; the offspring. :)

Here is an example for you Teflon John:

כִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּ֚ן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמֹ֑ו וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמֹ֜ו פֶּ֠לֶא יֹועֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבֹּ֔ור אֲבִיעַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֹֽום׃
אֲבִיעַ֖ד — Father/Progenitor of Eternity
http://biblehub.com/text/isaiah/9-6.htm

כי־ילד ילד־לנו בן נתן־לנו ותהי המשרה על־שכמו ויקרא שמו פלא יועץ אל גבור אביעד שר־שלום׃
אביעד — Father/Progenitor of the Testimony

So you trust the Messiah rejecting Masoretes to point the Hebrew Text for you? :chuckle:
And above that you trust your favorite Trinitarians to render that pointed text for you? :chuckle: :chuckle:
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

daqq

:p ... that's why I love you @daqq... "you argue in style"!

5 points for @daqq!

If we actually locked horns over that topic, people would think we were crazy! Cutting up and laughing while disagreeing on specifics!

God Love you @daqq... truely... you are as stubborn as I.

Actually, I answered Who is the Who of the Tanach as you appeared to have asked. ;)

john w

Hall of Fame
So then, you do not learn from Elohim but from men and their translations )

Catch that deceit, sleight of hand?

He asserts that he alone, obviously, learns from "Elohim," not from "men and their translations," as this "Elohim" either appears to him in a dream, a vision, or whispers in his ear, or provides him "God's translation," not "men's translations, directly.

You wicked charlatan-you'd have no "learning from God, w/o the book, in which he is revealed-sophistry, deception.

Tell us, con artist-identify this "Elohim's translation," in contrast to what us dummies learn, " men and their translations."

Does it have a name? Where can we get a copy?

Which the punt, diversion, evasion, bait 'n switch forthcoming...or, "The Greek," "The originals" jazz/scam....Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a slave to the translations of someone else who tells you what to believe the text actually says )

You do that, you fraud.

And what "translations of someone else" would that be, you snake? "Elohim's translation?" You have it? Where can we all get a copy?

To what "text" are you referring? Do you have it? Identify it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you not know that it is impossible to fully and accurately render either Hebrew or Greek into any other language on a "word for word" basis? It simply is not possible. Therefore every translation by default contains INTERPRETATION. It is utterly inescapable.

Catch that deception? He attributes the revelation, and subsequent translation/preservation of the book, to men, not the LORD God=satanic humanism.

The LORD God, who created the universe, raises the dead, created languages....Impossible for him to "fully and accurately render either Hebrew or Greek into any other language on a word for word basis."

Slop. Made up. Impotent "god" of yours.

Chapter, verse, where a translation cannot be "is given by inspiration."

Luke 23:38 KJV And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews.

At least one is a translation.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is an example for you Teflon John:

כִּי־יֶ֣לֶד יֻלַּד־לָ֗נוּ בֵּ֚ן נִתַּן־לָ֔נוּ וַתְּהִ֥י הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה עַל־שִׁכְמֹ֑ו וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמֹ֜ו פֶּ֠לֶא יֹועֵץ֙ אֵ֣ל גִּבֹּ֔ור אֲבִיעַ֖ד שַׂר־שָׁלֹֽום׃

כי־ילד ילד־לנו בן נתן־לנו ותהי המשרה על־שכמו ויקרא שמו פלא יועץ אל גבור אביעד שר־שלום׃

So you trust the Messiah rejecting Masoretes to point the Hebrew Text for you? :chuckle:
And above that you trust your favorite Trinitarians to render that pointed text for you? :chuckle: :chuckle:
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
So, what is your "favorite translation," you wicked charlatan? "Prefering, my favorite" translation presumes an authority over it.

"the Hebrew Text "

Deception-no such thing as "the Hebrew Text," or "the Greek"-you read that on a website.

Identify this true, sound, sure,.... scripture, that God promised to preserve forever. Does it have a name? Where can we get a copy?

daqq

I cheated though...

You have given 2 conflicting answers.

It doesn't count... but... do you see it?

Evil laugh

I see not where what I have answered is in conflict because I said, "the Father and His Messiah", and yet I answered your previous question as to the Who of the TaNaK.

Actually, I answered Who is the Who of the Tanach as you appeared to have asked. ;)

:p ... that's why I love you @daqq... "you argue in style"!

5 points for @daqq!

God Love you @daqq... truely... you are as stubborn as I.

John 5:39-40
39 You search the scripture-writings, because you think that in them you have life αιωνιον, and these are they which testify concerning me:
40 and you choose not to come unto me so that you may have life.

Hebrews 2:10
10 For it was fitting for him, because of whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the αρχηγον of their salvation-deliverance perfect through sufferings.

So then, Meshiah Yeshua is the Archego-Progenitor of the Testimony, (of our salvation). :)

daqq

You do that, you fraud.

And what "translations of someone else" would that be, you snake? "Elohim's translation?" You have it? Where can we all get a copy?

To what "text" are you referring? Do you have it? Identify it.

Catch that deception? He attributes the revelation, and subsequent translation/preservation of the book, to men, not the LORD God=satanic humanism.

The LORD God, who created the universe, raises the dead, created languages....Impossible for him to "fully and accurately render either Hebrew or Greek into any other language on a word for word basis."

Slop. Made up. Impotent "god" of yours.

Luke 23:38 KJV And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews.

At least one is a translation.

Fraud.

So, what is your "favorite translation," you wicked charlatan? "Prefering, my favorite" translation presumes an authority over it.

"the Hebrew Text "

Deception-no such thing as "the Hebrew Text," or "the Greek"-you read that on a website.

Identify this true, sound, sure,.... scripture, that God promised to preserve forever. Does it have a name? Where can we get a copy?

John 5:37-44
37 And the Father that sent me, He has borne witness of me: you have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen a form of Him.
38 And you have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He sent, him you believe not.
39 You search the scripture-writings, because you think that in them you have life αιωνιον, and these are they which testify concerning me:
41 I receive not glory from men.
42 But I know you, that you have not the love of Elohim in you.
43 I am come in the name of my Father, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.
44 How can you believe, who receive glory one of another, and the glory that comes from the only Elohim you seek not?

:sheep:

john w

Hall of Fame
every translation by default contains INTERPRETATION. It is utterly inescapable.

Translation: We no longer have the true, sure, pure words of God, as the overpowering elements of the wind rain, heat....overcame the LORD God, and He lost His masterpiece.............

Yes, that is "scriptural." What is scripture?

Fraud. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame

37 And the Father that sent me, He has borne witness of me: you have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen a form of Him.
38 And you have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He sent, him you believe not.
43 I am come in the name of my Father, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.
44 How can you believe, who receive glory one of another, and the glory that comes from the only Elohim you seek not?

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame

You:

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for admitting that you are a slave to other men's readings of your favorite texts.

Identify this "Elohim's text," as we obviously do not want to be a "slave to other men's readings of our favorite texts."

We will wait....

This is the same problem Steko apparently has and why Steko must bow to a select chosen version of man from which Jeremiah 23:6 was quoted. Can you not see that if another rendering disagrees then Steko's understanding cannot stand unless one choses to believe that version alone? Therefore a choice still must be made; and therefore Steko bows to man just as you do when you when you suggest that one should not study the scriptures in their original languages but rather trust someone else to tell you what the text says. That is both slavery and blindness on your part; and for you to judge others who love the Word the way you do is buffoonery, groping in darkness. Thanks for admitting also that you count anyone who goes against your man teachers as a devil child: like your fathers, like as you; the offspring. :)

Translation: Here is the scripture, from a translation riddled with error, and I will use it to correct other versions, and thus come to the true, w/o error scripture.

Can't be done, scammer. That is called anti thinking.

against your man teachers

Should we listen to you? Are you not a man? Aliens?Chapter, verse, where the LORD God eliminated men teachers, within the boc.

Let me guess: You are taught directly by God, and that settles it.

You deceptive fraud.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I see not where what I have answered is in conflict because I said, "the Father and His Messiah", and yet I answered your previous question as to the Who of the TaNaK.

John 5:39-40

Hebrews 2:10
10 For it was fitting for him, because of whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the αρχηγον of their salvation-deliverance perfect through sufferings.

So then, Meshiah Yeshua is the Archego-Progenitor of the Testimony, (of our salvation). :)

Five Gorilla like fingers tighten and release angrily as the sound of the "My Little Pony" stress ball creeks and squeaks. [MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] 's brow furrows as a scowl grows across his Neanderthal face. He reads [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] 's words intensely, then begins to stroke curiously at his beard.

Out of nowhere, laughter erupts from the depths of his dark soul...

He remembers a joke...

Old Man: "walking into hardware store", asks a sales boy; "I would like half of one of those large pieces of plywood over there".

Sales boy: "looking at sign that clearly states 'wood will not be sold in fractions'" replies; "right away sir".

Sales boy: "walking in managers office"; says; "some idiot asked for half a piece of our expensive plywood".

Manager: "pointing frantically behind the sales boy"

Sales boy: "Turns to see the old man standing behind him" and says; "I'm sorry for the delay sir, some idiot wants to buy the other half of your plywood and that is against our store policy".

Old man: "nods and smiles, then goes back to the plywood"

Manager: says; "boy, you are sharp!... Where did you learn that?"

Sales boy: replies; "From Schenectady New York sir. My home town where the women are ugly and the hockey team always wins."

Manager: "Scowling"; "Boy, my wife is from Schenectady.

Sales Boy: "What position did she play"?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So the ekklesia mentioned at Acts 2:47 is referring to Israel in her religious unity and it is not referring to the Body of Christ.
Why not accept the Church's own testimony on the matter, from the earliest history outside of the New Testament account? If the Church always thought that Acts 2:47 referred to her, then why doubt that it is true?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why not accept the Church's own testimony on the matter, from the earliest history outside of the New Testament account? If the Church always thought that Acts 2:47 referred to her, then why doubt that it is true?

mainimage.gif

Do you see an old woman or a young lady?