ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Interplanner

Did either of those get answered?

Yes, both answered.

The weight is on you to show any attention or interest in the land, old covenant, Judaism, temple, theocracy as such. You are putting that in the place of the mission.

As you may know Jesus was training missionaries to get them ready for post-Gospel Pentecost. He wanted to have Jewish countrymen do that. But even in that scene, he recieves the non-Jewish person, doesn't he?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
From Ezekiel 40 through the end of the chapter, it is a beautiful allegory of the work that Jesus came to do, where He put everything in His temple (His church) in order where it should be.

"You have heard... but I say unto you".

Near the end of the book, in chapter 47, you have an allegory of the Holy Ghost flowing out of the church and into the world, gathering magnitude and momentum as it goes (water to ankles, then knees, then loins, then to swim in). A result of that river was healing for people of all nations, and fish of all types - which is obviously referring to converts of every race.

Jesus confirmed that this "issuing of water" was referring to Holy Ghost.

John 7:37-39
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

There is no other scripture that Jesus can be referring to when he says "out of your bellies shall flow rivers of living water". John identified that as referencing the Holy Ghost, which was given at Pentecost.

Peter said the Gentiles were given the identical gift of the Holy Ghost (Acts 11:17)

Ezekiel 40-48 is allegorical and symbolic in regards to the temple, the water, the fish, the trees, and the land. This one temple that the water issues out of is a church made up of all nations and languages.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Origen would be proud.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So...you believe that GOD did not speak accurately through Israel's prophets.

You are the one with no understanding.

The Jews did not understand the scriptures then, and you do not now.

You interpret the scriptures the same as they did, and they were clearly wrong.

Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
Act 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

Do you still support the building of a Jewish temple of stone to fulfill the prophecies?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where's it say that.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

musterion

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

No.

He began the parables because they refused to hear what He already told them, much of it right out of the Scriptures. They fully understood what He had said; they just prefered their traditions. As you do. And therein lay their condemnation. And yours.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No.

He began the parables because they refused to hear what He already told them, much of it right out of the Scriptures. They fully understood what He had said; they just prefered their traditions. As you do. And therein lay their condemnation. And yours.

I spoke in regard to prophecy.

The Jews thought they would be delivered from the Romans by Christ when He came, and set them over the nations, as you also claim is yet future.

So you believe the same carnal idea that they had.

Simply because you are not taught by Christ and are in no covenant nor have you received the Holy Spirit to make you spiritual.

You are a carnal follower of Paul-

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

LA

musterion

The Jews thought they would be delivered from the Romans by Christ when He came, and set them over the nations, as you also claim is yet future.

So you claim it isn't yet future? Didn't figure you for a preterist. Now you make even less sense than before.

You believe He is ruling and reigning over this world as we speak? You believe this is what His kingdom rule looks like?

Simply because you are not taught by Christ and are in no covenant nor have you received the Holy Spirit to make you spiritual.

God made no covenant with Gentile nations. All are under pure grace today, Jew, Gentile, all the same. No covenants in force for anyone. No need for one.

LA

You're a follower of Asuza's demonic homosexual ministers of 'righteousness.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I spoke in regard to prophecy.

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

LA

Why do you "PREDICT"the deaths of certain posters you don't like? What's the Psychology behind that? You've done it about me and others over the years, why?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know, you're too good to vote for either of them. It's one thing to not vote because you don't believe in voting, but it's another to claim the higher ground when you know you're actually voting for another corrupt Clinton. It will take all of us to climb out of this swamp, but you fancy you're above all that. :nono:

Save your self-righteous rant. I've called you on it many times in the past, but now I can see you aren't even trying to hide it. It's a shame. I thought you might be able to swallow your pride. Instead you've bloated up like a dead bull waiting to pop.

:rotfl: