ECT The Broken Record of MAD

SimpleMan77

We have another one that is fixated on ONE verse that they don't really understand.

If Paul really was putting us under a covenant that belongs to Israel, he surely would NOT have remained silent about it in the remainder of this THIRTEEN epistles.

Simple stuff.

If one verse is stated the opposite of your theology it's time to go back to the drawing board. The Scientific Method demands it.

I'm only fixated on this one verse to show you that Paul wrote the Corinthian church as a whole, and you never find where he assigned specific portions to Jews or Gentiles.

Writing to all of them, he said "I have, by the enabling of God, administered a new covenant to you - one founded on spirit, not on the written letter of the law".

The term "spirit" refers to the whole experience of God changing our nature from the inside-out, not the outside-in approach of the law.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:chuckle:

It isn't the opposite of our theology. It is in full harmony.

You see one word in the passage and jump to conclusions without understanding the point Paul is making.

2 Corinthians 11:23
Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

Right Divider

Body part
If one verse is stated the opposite of your theology it's time to go back to the drawing board. The Scientific Method demands it.

I'm only fixated on this one verse to show you that Paul wrote the Corinthian church as a whole, and you never find where he assigned specific portions to Jews or Gentiles.
How about the one verse that says that the new covenant is with Israel?

I don't have a theology .... I just have a Bible.

Writing to all of them, he said "I have, by the enabling of God, administered a new covenant to you - one founded on spirit, not on the written letter of the law".

The term "spirit" refers to the whole experience of God changing our nature from the inside-out, not the outside-in approach of the law.
You neither understand law nor grace.

Once again, if Paul really was saying that the body of Christ is under the new covenant.... He would have said it more than ONCE in THIRTEEN epistles.

P.S. MAD doctrine does to NOT separate gospels by people groups (as many falsely accuse). Gentiles were always welcome to join Israel per Gods Word (Exod 12:48-51). But in the body of Christ there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek. Things that are different are not the same.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why not review the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31, and take note of the results of the New Covenant being implemented.

The new covenant in Jeremiah 31 cannot be implemented until Jesus Christ establishes his kingdom.

Jeremiah 31:1 "At the same time," says the LORD, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel and they shall be My people."​

The vast majority of the families of Israel are not Judeans nor do they live by the obsolete Jewish law.

DAN P

You must be "mad" that your boy: Trump just lost his debate against...a woman...again...for the third time...in a row.

:rotfl:

Hi an are you KIDDING !!

So you PREFER woman who LIED to the FBI 39 Times ??

dan p

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why not review the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31, and take note of the results of the New Covenant being implemented.

Then read 2 Corinthians 3 again.

I just re-reviewed the New covenant in Jeremiah 31 and since the BOC Church is the New Israel, and obviously also the new Judah, then only Jeremiah 31:31 and 31:33 are inspired for our understanding today. All the rest of the verses in Jeremiah 30 and 31 are just a Pockyclyptic flurry of words, their only function being Jeremiah's competition with Isaiah in attempting to have more pages.

SimpleMan77

How about the one verse that says that the new covenant is with Israel?

I don't have a theology .... I just have a Bible.

You neither understand law nor grace.

Once again, if Paul really was saying that the body of Christ is under a covenant.... He would have said it more than ONCE in THIRTEEN epistles.

P.S. MAD doctrine does to NOT separate gospels by people groups (as many falsely accuse). Gentiles were always welcome to join Israel per Gods Word (Exod 12:48-51). But in the body of Christ there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek. Things that are different are not the same.

Actually Paul taught in several places that God brought us into the Abrahamic covenant.

"In thee (Abraham) shall all the nations of earth be blessed".

If there is one thing that Paul taught, it is that through faith we are blessed in Abraham.

Right Divider

Body part
Actually Paul taught in several places that God brought us into the Abrahamic covenant.

"In thee (Abraham) shall all the nations of earth be blessed".

If there is one thing that Paul taught, it is that through faith we are blessed in Abraham.
The Abrahamic covenant is neither the old covenant nor the new covenant, so don't try to play bait-and-switch with me. I wasn't born yesterday.

DAN P

My point exactly. The covenant is the Spirit, but it's still a covenant. Paul said, in essence, "I'm administering the covenant of the Spirit", not "the spirit of the covenant". It does make a difference.

Paul said the administering of the Holy Spirit is a covenant. I'm simple enough to believe him.

Hi and since DIATHEKE is a Transliterated Greek word it can be used by MANY English words and 2 Cor 3:6 CAN be written like this , Who also Rendered us fit ( as) Servants of a NEW ARRANGERMENT /DIATHEKE not of writing But of Spirit , for the WRITING , kills BUT the Spirit makes alive !!

#1 The Greek word DIATHEKE can be translated by the following words , Covenant , a Disposition , a Testament , a Compact , an Arrangement , a Contract !!

#2 , Why Covenant can NOT be ujsed in verse 6 is OBVIOUS !!

#3 The word Covenant is the LETTER of the Law !~!

#4 For those in RIO LINDA , the Mosaic Law !!

#5 This is the same Greek word used in 1 Cor 11:25 as we are NOT a Clovenant or a New Covenant assembly !!

#6 For the Letter of the Law Killeth !!

#7 The Spirit in the Dispensation of the Grace of God GIVETH LIFE !!

dan p

SimpleMan77

The Abrahamic covenant is neither the old covenant nor the new covenant, so don't try to play bait-and-switch with me. I wasn't born yesterday.

I understood you to say that we are not under any covenant. I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

So are you saying we are under the Abrahamic covenant, just not the same one the Jews were offered immediately after the resurrection and ascension?