THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gotta love this. The "ALT-LEFT" were rioting in Dallas screaming the infantile slogan; "Cops and Clan go hand in hand." Looks like somebody is "Anti-Police."

glorydaz

Uh, never said I was. I simply noted that his reporting spam ain't flying here as admin were obviously getting fed up of it. As to 'telling others not to pick on Town' - he hardly needs any help in dealing with snowflakes GD...

:AMR:

Yes, you are always "simply noting" in your own little liberal way. So cute, too.

If Clown doesn't need your help, then why are you constantly jumping to his defence as if you were his own personal "bully protector"? Why?

Arthur Brain

Arthur Brain isn't even an American, he's British. Town Heretic is a liberal and a bit of a "Legend in his own mind." Don't let them BULLY you.

James.Roberts, speak freely, don't let the far-left-libs shut you down.

Town hates free speech. He's caught the disease alright. :nono:

Yes, you are always "simply noting" in your own little liberal way. So cute, too.

If Clown doesn't need your help, then why are you constantly jumping to his defence as if you were his own personal "bully protector"? Why?

Uh, will you snowflakes get a grip? Nobody is "bullying" anyone here or trying to advocate for censorship of free speech either. Quit flattering yourselves if you think TH needs or is getting any sort of "protection" or defending. As far as I'm aware, GM has him on ignore and you're on TH's own ignore list GD so sue me if addressing some drivel is tantamount to being a "bully protector". Get out the playground the pair of yous will ya?

:freak:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Uh, will you snowflakes get a grip? Nobody is "bullying" anyone here or trying to advocate for censorship of free speech either. Quit flattering yourselves if you think TH needs or is getting any sort of "protection" or defending. As far as I'm aware, GM has him on ignore and you're on TH's own ignore list GD so sue me if addressing some drivel is tantamount to being a "bully protector". Get out the playground the pair of yous will ya?

:freak:

shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.