THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bad analogy. The MSM has been carrying water for the alt-Left Movement and the Hollywood elitists for years. You know that whether you are willing to admit it or not is up to your conscious to decide. Yes, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, and Kim Jong-Un are (were) all wonderful people who only wanted the best for their people. I just read today that Canada's Trudeau is in Ireland trying to tell them abortion is a human right! What rights do the aborted have for life? Any group that supports abortion as a human right isn't worthy of support by anyone professing to be a Christian.
Amen.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I made a mistake, actually, several. I should have never jumped into this political discussion in the first place. And I should have spent more time scrutinizing this site before asking to be a member. I don't believe I am TOL material. This is not situation productive for either of us.

Whether I was civil or not in my short stay here, that's for others to decide. I can only be me and I don't belong here. I'm in my second year of a two year ban on another Christian website. Maybe I'll go back there in another year or so.

Adios, AB.
I think you are TOL material, and you are doing just fine.

But yeah, there are some folks here that just want to spin everything you say, and they have no shame about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The KKK is more than a minor issue because the extremists on the Left and the Media won't let it be.

That's like blaming a cockroach problem on the flashlight that finds them.

Bad analogy.

No it wasn't.

well, yes it was

a better analogy would be "like blaming a cockroach problem on the flashlight that finds them and chases them and screams at them until they lash back"

unless you think comparing humans (with viewpoints you find reprehensible) to insects is appropriate Christian behavior

how should those with viewpoints you find reprehensible be treated, town?

should they be exterminated like cockroaches ?

Arthur Brain

I made a mistake, actually, several. I should have never jumped into this political discussion in the first place. And I should have spent more time scrutinizing this site before asking to be a member. I don't believe I am TOL material. This is not situation productive for either of us.

Whether I was civil or not in my short stay here, that's for others to decide. I can only be me and I don't belong here. I'm in my second year of a two year ban on another Christian website. Maybe I'll go back there in another year or so.

Adios, AB.

No need to leave dude, the only way to determine if you're cut out for the place is to stick around for a bit. It ain't for everyone but hope you come back and see.

:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Uh, will you snowflakes get a grip? Nobody is "bullying" anyone here or trying to advocate for censorship of free speech either. Quit flattering yourselves if you think TH needs or is getting any sort of "protection" or defending. As far as I'm aware, GM has him on ignore and you're on TH's own ignore list GD so sue me if addressing some drivel is tantamount to being a "bully protector". Get out the playground the pair of yous will ya?

:freak:

Do us all a favor and stay on your side of the ocean.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Antifa/BLM like to get in peoples faces, call them Nazis/fascists and shout filthy language. That seems to be their M.O. They also incite riots, violence, and property damage. They help to make the far-left-wing Democrats look really bad and cause them to lose elections. The Democratic National Committee is having difficulty raising funds lately. The collections are extremely dismal. They don't seem to be faring well, due to their preoccupation with so-called Russian collusion, the Antifa/BLM movement, and now, the tearing down of statues, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.