The Atonement: What did it REALLY Accomplish?

Nanja

Was Jesus 100 % successful in seeking and saving all for whom the Father had a Pleasure to be saved. Folks, if Christ did not seek and save all that the Father wanted to be sought and to be saved, then Christ failed and He lied when He said " I have finished the WORK which thou gavest me to do" There is no other way to put it. The Antichrist followers tell us that Christ only made salvation Possible or Available, but if that was true, then Lk 19:10 would be false !

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Amen to both parts.

Absolutely Christ was 100% Successful in seeking and saving that which was lost, speaking exclusively of The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel Mat. 15:24 that was Promised Salvation Is. 45:17: The seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, 29 !

Nanja

The Good News is this, Thats Christ has saved that which was Lost Lk 19:10

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

When He said this Jn 19:30

30When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

He had did that which the Father gave Him to do Jn 17:4-5

4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And that was to seek and to save His Body the Church, for He is the Saviour of the Body, His Body Per Eph 5:23 !

That same body is also Israel, the only Israel that matters , His Seed. For Christ is the True Israel servant of God Isa 49:3 ; Ex 4:22

He is the True Israel that Glorifies God Isa 49:3

3And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. Now cp with Jn 17:4

4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

This is Israel of Isa 49:3 bringing to pass what was then foretold He would do !

Now if He be the True Israel, and His Body the Church is One with Him, then they also be Israel, and brings to pass the salvation of His Body Israel, for it is written Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

And it is Finished, he saved that which was Lost !

Amen Brother, The Good News indeed !

Nanja

1 Jn 3:8

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The Lord Jesus Christ through His Death ALONE, hath destroyed the works of the devil, for those He died for. This was foretold eon's ago here Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head [destroy], and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Yes the bruising of the serpent's [satan, the devil] head is exactly what Christ did accomplish Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Now death has been abolished in regards to everyone Christ died for, and who is believing, and this is brought to light by the Gospel 2 Tim 1:9-10

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Those who are believing the Gospel of God's Grace, is evidence that Christ abolished Death on their behalf, that He destroyed the work of the devil regarding them. Now one of the symptoms of or effects of spiritual death and the devil's power over one, is Unbelief of the Gospel, for Unbelief is work of the Devil, scripture most certainly declares that 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god[Satan] of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The lost natural man just simply cannot believe the Gospel and why ? "the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not," this is one of the works of the devil ! So yes, unbelief of the Gospel of God's Sovereign Grace is not believed by all those that the work of the devil prevails against. See Also Matt 13:19 ! He by spiritual death blinds their minds in unbelief ! But how so to those whom Christ has died for, and consequently hath destroyed the works of the devil ? I must testify, that it is impossible for anyone Christ died for, should remain in unbelief ! They shall one Day Live by Faith after having the Gospel Reveal to them the Righteousness of God Rom 1:16-17. Folks for if that could happen, that one Christ died for lives their whole Life in unbelief of the Gospel, if that happens, then the work of the devil prevailed against one for whom Christ died, he prevailed over His Victorious Death that should have destroyed his works, yes if one soul that Christ died for, dies in unbelief or is found in Gospel Unbelief when He returns, like these will be 2 Thess 1:8, then Christ's Death did not destroy the works of the devil. But alas, it is a fact, all those who do die in unbelief, or are in unbelief when Christ Returns, then Christ did not die for them, simple as that !

Amen ! All those Christ died for He has destroyed the works of the devil on their behalf 1 John 3:8; 2 Tim. 1:9-10.

But all those Christ did not die for, abolish death for, they shall remain in unbelief and under God's Wrath, blinded by the devil 2 Cor. 4:3-4; John 3:36.

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

beloved57

It gives life unto serving the living God !

Another way we know that Christ didnt die for all without exception is by realizing that those He did die for, or shed His blood for,
they are made to serve the living God, observe Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

"How much more shall the blood of Christ purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"To serve the Living God or to Worship Him must be in Spirit and Truth Jn 4:23-24

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

And so Spiritual life must be given in order for this to happen. Spiritually dead sinners cant serve/worship the True Living God ! But those Christ shed His Blood for shall come to do that, and credit goes to the Blood of Christ !

Nanja

It gives life unto serving the living God !

Another way we know that Christ didnt die for all without exception is by realizing that those He did die for, or shed His blood for,
they are made to serve the living God, observe Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

"How much more shall the blood of Christ purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"To serve the Living God or to Worship Him must be in Spirit and Truth Jn 4:23-24

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

And so Spiritual life must be given in order for this to happen. Spiritually dead sinners cant serve/worship the True Living God ! But those Christ shed His Blood for shall come to do that, and credit goes to the Blood of Christ !

Amen ! All the Elect of God Christ shed His Blood for, He gives them a New Spirit Ezek. 36:27, His Spirit, to serve the Living God:

1 Pet. 2:5
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1 Pet. 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Rev. 1:5-6
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rom. 8:9b
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

beloved57

nanja

Rev. 1:5-6
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Amen an excellent supporting passage. It shows that those He shed His Blood for as a result were made kings and priests spiritually. They received spiritual life to serve spiritually as kings and priest, or made a spiritual kingdom of priest. The word made is a creation word, its the word poieō and means:

1. to make
    1. with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.
    2. to be the authors of, the cause
      1. to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about

Last edited:

Nanja

nanja

Amen an excellent supporting passage. It shows that those He shed His Blood for as a result were made kings and priests spiritually. They received spiritual life to serve spiritually as kings and priest, or made a spiritual kingdom of priest. The word made is a creation word, its the word poieō and means:

1. to make
    1. with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.
    2. to be the authors of, the cause
      1. to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about

Amen Brother, the way I see it is that the words to make is important because Christ's Church was Created In Him Eph. 2:10 unto good works and ordained to walk in them. These same ones were predestinated to be a Kingdom of Priests, a holy nation.

Ex. 19:6
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

And these Children of Israel comprise a Spiritual Nation exclusive to a remnant of all humanity which were Chosen to Salvation Eph. 1:4-5; Is. 45:17, whether jew or gentile, before the foundation of the World !

Nanja

The Lord Jesus Christ as an reward for His obedience unto death, God Highly Exalted Him as here explained Phil 2:5-11

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Now a couple of items will pointed out as to the Reward of Christ's Sufferings or Death in Being Highly Exalted Him !

Highly Exalted in the greek is hyperypsoō and it means:

metaph. to exalt to the highest rank and power, raise to supreme majesty

2) to extol most highly

3) to be lifted up with pride, exalted beyond measure

4) to carry one's self loftily

The Lord Jesus Christ has been exalted to the Supreme Majesty, Highest in Rank and Power ! Now what Being can Be acknowledged as having Supreme Majesty but God ? 1 Chron 29:11

Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

So in other words, the Lord Jesus Christ is not one bit less than the Being being acknowledged here !

Also, The Lord Jesus Christ was given a Name above every Name !

Now what Name can possibly be above every Name but God's Name ?

Similar is what Paul wrote here Eph 1:

Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Now, How Can the Name of Christ Jesus be above every Name that is Named if He be not God in the Highest Rank of Authority ?

Ps 8:1

O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Now, Jehovah Here is acknowledged as the Saints Master ! There is Only one Lord in this regards 1 Cor 8:6

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

And how excellent is His Name ? Jesus Christ Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

There is no other Name in Which Salvation can be found, than Jesus Christ. Isa 45:8

Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

Neh 9:5

Then the Levites, Jeshua, and Kadmiel, Bani, Hashabniah, Sherebiah, Hodijah, Shebaniah, and Pethahiah, said, Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise

This verse can apply to the Lord Jesus Christ, whose Exaltation has given Him a Name above Every Name which is Named, so He must be Jehovah Lord God ! For only His Name could qualify for such High Praise and Recognition !

And so it is, Every Tongue will Confess Jesus as Lord God Jehovah, because its an Reward for His Obedience unto Death Phil 2:5-11

Every Tongue will confess this Truth. Some because of their Salvation Experience and giving evidence of their conversion out of jewish ignorance, which is Paul's main Point here Rom 10:9-10

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

In other words, if an jew who did now confess Jesus as Lord God, to say the same thing as Scripture says, this gave new evidence that they have been saved [regenerated], because they no longer are ignorant to whom this Jesus is, that He is God ! And at the same time Believe that God raised Him from the Dead because He was also Man ! Only experiencing Salvation can clear up that paradox in a persons mind and heart !

Also, the non elect men of the world, because of Christ's Exaltation and Reward, they also, before being cast into Hell, confess Jesus as Lord to the Glory of God the Father !

This must be because of Christ's Exaltation. That is why it is stated here "under the Earth" Phil 2:10

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

So the reprobated who now deny the Deity Lordship of Christ and those who have died, shall at the Second Coming and Judgment Day, they shall all bow and confess that Jesus is Lord God to the Glory of the Father !

Amen Brother to this excellent and edifying study in the scriptures "Confess Jesus as Lord" !

Jesus Christ is Indeed The Name of Eternal God Most High !

beloved57

The results of Christ death !

Its easy to see from scripture that Christ didnt die for all without exception simply because all without exception receive the saving and sanctifying results of His death. Only His Sheep do, or Gods Elect, or His Church do, who He specifically die for Jn 10:15

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

We may be specific when scripture is specific ! See all are not sanctified [set apart for God] however all those Christ died for are Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering[Death] of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Its no such thing in scripture as a death of Christ that didnt sanctify them He died for !

beloved57

The results of Christ death ! cont,

It causes the spiritually blind to spiritually see.

Now all men are by nature spiritually blind and cant see spiritually. Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

The blindness is a spiritual blindness of the heart.

All by nature are lost and blind 2 Cor 3:14; 4:4

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

But fortunately for the Sheep Christ death remedies that blindness, Jesus came for that purpose Jn 9:39

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Notice this Prophecy of the work of Christ Isa 42:1,6-7

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
The Judgment Jesus spoke of in Jn 9:39 is the same in Isa 42:1,7 to open up blind eyes, and it didnt mean just for jews, it meant elect gentiles also

Jesus says in Jn 6:40

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth[spiritually] the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Theres no such thing as a sinner remaining spiritually blind who Christ died for ! Yet many shall remain spiritually blind !

Nanja

The results of Christ death ! cont,

It causes the spiritually blind to spiritually see.

Now all men are by nature spiritually blind and cant see spiritually. Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

The blindness is a spiritual blindness of the heart.

All by nature are lost and blind 2 Cor 3:14; 4:4

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

But fortunately for the Sheep Christ death remedies that blindness, Jesus came for that purpose Jn 9:39

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Notice this Prophecy of the work of Christ Isa 42:1,6-7

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
The Judgment Jesus spoke of in Jn 9:39 is the same in Isa 42:1,7 to open up blind eyes, and it didnt mean just for jews, it meant elect gentiles also

Jesus says in Jn 6:40

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth[spiritually] the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Theres no such thing as a sinner remaining spiritually blind who Christ died for ! Yet many shall remain spiritually blind !

Amen to parts 1 and 2 !

The objects and beneficiaries of the Sanctification of Christ's death are His Sheep John 10:11, 15, the Elect Children of God Eph. 1:4-5, which shall be given Faith in New Birth Gal. 5:22 to See Christ Spiritually and Believe in Him John 6:40.

Gal. 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

So logically speaking, all who remain in unbelief [unregenerate; spiritually blind] are those whom Christ did not die for, but were condemned already and shall remain permanently under God's wrath John 3:36.

1 John 3:10
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The result of Christ death for those He Offered Himself Heb. 10:10 is that they are made Righteous.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

beloved57

Another blessed result of the death of Christ according to the Covenant Suretyship engagement is to

Isa 42:7

All men by nature are in the prison house of spiritual darkness and unbelief. Paul when writing to the Church of rome wrote that all[jew and gentile] in the prison of unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Now even though this verse is speaking of Gods elect from amongst the jews and gentiles, its applicable ton the non elect too ! Now the word concluded is the greek word sygkleiō and means

1. to shut up together, enclose
    1. of a shoal of fishes in a net
  2. to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

b. to shup up on all sides, shut up completely; τινα εἰς τινα or τί, so to deliver one up to the power of a person or thing that he is completely shut in,

By nature we are delivered up to the power of darkness and of satan Acts 2618

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

But now Christ death brings those He died for out of darkness and from the power of satan, and with that they are given Faith and become believers, thats a testimony to what Christ has done in delivering them from darkness and unbelief.

Thats why to say that one for whom Christ died can and does die in unbelief is to speak against, testify against Christ and His finished work !

Truster

As far as you're concerned the atonement supplied mankind with a doctrine, but no experiential assurance.

You can palm off your perversions of the truth on the blind and gullible, but it won’t work with the heirs of salvation.

beloved57

As far as you're concerned the atonement supplied mankind with a doctrine, but no experiential assurance.

You can palm off your perversions of the truth on the blind and gullible, but it won’t work with the heirs of salvation.

Did you want to discuss the post ?

Truster

PS you keep on insisting that Calvinism is the "gospel" and so I submit the 3rd chapter in the "Institutes" in which Calvin begins by saying, "THE BENIFIST OF MESSIAH MADE AVAILABLE TO US BY THE SECRET OPERATION OF THE SPIRIT".

I (Huw) further submit, through experience, that this secret work becomes an absolute reality in those to whom the Holy Spirit applies this work in operation...so say's Calvin, so say I.

Nanja

Another blessed result of the death of Christ according to the Covenant Suretyship engagement is to

Isa 42:7

All men by nature are in the prison house of spiritual darkness and unbelief. Paul when writing to the Church of rome wrote that all[jew and gentile] in the prison of unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Now even though this verse is speaking of Gods elect from amongst the jews and gentiles, its applicable ton the non elect too ! Now the word concluded is the greek word sygkleiō and means

1. to shut up together, enclose
    1. of a shoal of fishes in a net
  2. to shut up on all sides, shut up completely

b. to shup up on all sides, shut up completely; τινα εἰς τινα or τί, so to deliver one up to the power of a person or thing that he is completely shut in,

By nature we are delivered up to the power of darkness and of satan Acts 2618

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

But now Christ death brings those He died for out of darkness and from the power of satan, and with that they are given Faith and become believers, thats a testimony to what Christ has done in delivering them from darkness and unbelief.

Thats why to say that one for whom Christ died can and does die in unbelief is to speak against, testify against Christ and His finished work !

Absolutely !

Christ's death as Surety Heb. 7:22 for His Covenant People [His Sheep] Is. 42:6; Heb. 13:20 results in them [the Many Mat. 26:28] being set free from darkness and the power of satan, the prison house of unbelief: That is, every one of them shall be brought to Light John 1:9; their blind eyes opened Spiritually Acts 26:18 and given a personal knowledge regarding the remission / forgiveness of their sins they have on account of their Surety's Blood shed on their behalf Is. 53:6.

Eph. 1:18
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Nanja

1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

See also Isa 53:5 If all for whom Christ died [the meaning of stripes] are not healed, evidenced by returning to God vs 25, then Christ's Death did not effect its God given Purpose ! It did not do its Job. What should Christ's stripes heal us from if He dies for our sins ? It will deliver us from the deadly wound sin and estrangement from God !

That word heal is the greek word iaomai

to cure, heal

2) to make whole

a) to free from errors and sins, to bring about (one's) salvation

or to bring about ones conversion, in order to live unto Righteousness !

Christ stripes heal's from death in a similar vein as in Rev 13:12

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Christ's Death for the Elect heals the deadly wound of sin. So Christ's Death for His People is the basis of life from the dead ! If all for whom Christ died are not given Life Spiritual from the dead, His death was of none effect, and His stripes were a failure, and yet to their shame, many today will say that all for whom Christ died will not be healed, will not experience Salvation !

Exactly! False religion teaches that a person Christ shed His Blood for can still die in their sins in unbelief: That His Stripes alone did not save them, in and of itself; but that unless they exercise their own faith or repentance they remain still unsaved. For their understanding is darkened Eph. 4:18 to the Power of Christ's Death [His Stripes] and what it accomplished for all them He died for !

Nanja

Rom 7:4

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

All for whom Christ died, before they know anything it, and while they are enemies in themselves to God, yet are they dead to the Law of God Legally and before God's Law and Justice, why ? Because of the Body of Christ, which simply means His Death or Sacrifice of Himself in their behalf. Now this is a actual and factual Truth for everyone Christ died for. It has nothing to do with the New Birth, or Faith or Repentance, but solely based upon the Death of Christ ! Whosoever says that Christ's Death in and of itself without the attending Work of the Spirit is worthless, is a flat out Antichrist and blasphemer ! But yet in God's time, all who are dead to the Law by the Body of Christ, they shall because of it, receive a New Birth, in fact that was the reason why they were made dead to the Law by Christ's Death, in order that they may be Married to another, even to Him that died for them, which is taught in Rom 7:4 as well as 2 Cor 5:14-15

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

By New Birth they become subjectively married to Christ by Faith and aware of their Justified state before God because of the Blood of Christ. Now it does not matter when the Elect person comes to know of it, the Legality of the matter precedes the knowledge of it ! This is because of Christ's death has done its Job of satisfying all of God's Law and Justice, both in Active and Passive obedience. So God's Law has no legal claims on them, they are dead to it by or because of the Body of Christ, that is to say His Death, and the purpose was so that they should bear fruit unto God experientially, which they do as a result of the New Birth beginning with the fruits of Repentance and Faith with Love to the brethren. So Christ's death ensures for all those He died, that they become married to Him experientially because of His Resurrection from the dead, whereby they are begotten again 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Thats the marriage begun here on earth, but a grander celebration draws nigh !

Indeed it does Brother !

1 Pet. 1:4-5
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Mat. 26:29
But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mat. 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Rev. 19:9
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Rev. 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.