Thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

Granite said:
You're a joke, just like every other pastor I've known. A little egotist on a power streak who can't abide criticism.

I'm right here taking it from you. You don't know a thing about me. I wasn't always a pastor man.

Granite said:
Newsflash: TOL ain't your stomping grounds, so if you wanna manipulate anyone, stick to your own little herd of sheeple.

Who am I trying to manipulate Granite? What on earth are you talking about?
TOL has been a very good board for me to post on since I've joined here. I enjoy it immensely and consider it my stomping grounds.

Granite said:
Thank you for proving my point (and ignoring my posts until they speak of you, interesingtly).

Too bad you cannot prove your own point. I've responded to you many times, and usually treated you fairly and decently which if you were being honest and not on a witch hunt you would admit.

Do you have anything on topic to add now that we have that out of the way? Or am I the topic again?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm right here taking it from you. You don't know a thing about me. I wasn't always a pastor man.

[QUOTE-Granite]Newsflash: TOL ain't your stomping grounds, so if you wanna manipulate anyone, stick to your own little herd of sheeple.

TOL has been a very good board for me to post on since I've joined here. I enjoy it immensely and consider it my stomping grounds.

Too bad you cannot prove your own point. I've responded to you many times, and usually treated you fairly and decently which if you were being honest and not a witch hunt you would admit.

Do you have anything on topic to add now that we have that out of the way? Or am I the topic again?[/QUOTE]

:yawn:

You've not responded to a thing I've said on this thread, which doesn't surprise me. (I notice Turbo as well shut up the second I actually responded to him.)

You're a very prideful, very silly man, your pretense to the contrary.

I for one am getting some shut eye right now, and I do not expect you to do a thing in my absence but try to make yourself look better. That suits you right down to the ground, big fella. Sleep tight.

PKevman

Too bad you cannot prove your own point. I've responded to you many times, and usually treated you fairly and decently which if you were being honest and not a witch hunt you would admit.

Do you have anything on topic to add now that we have that out of the way? Or am I the topic again?

:yawn:

You've not responded to a thing I've said on this thread, which doesn't surprise me. (I notice Turbo as well shut up the second I actually responded to him.)

You're a very prideful, very silly man, your pretense to the contrary.

I for one am getting some shut eye right now, and I do not expect you to do a thing in my absence but try to make yourself look better. That suits you right down to the ground, big fella. Sleep tight.

Have a good night Granite. For the record I seek no glory for myself. You can believe it or not. I never have. I seek only glory for the Lord who bought me with His blood.

PKevman

Granite said:

So do you think we're somehow afraid of what you have to say? And you say I'm prideful?

PKevman

Granite said:
You've not responded to a thing I've said on this thread,

I was wondering if there might be some truth to this. Have I truly not responded to a THING you have said on this thread?

So I went back just a couple of pages and found 3 responses to things you said:

HERE- a response to a thing you said

You said that on this thread I hadn't responded to a thing you had said, but I did a tiny bit of research and found 3 responses. Will you retract your statement now? My guess would be no.

PKevman

Granite is just bitter cause life isn't going so well for him without God.

I know. Life was going horribly for me too at one point without God. I'm so glad I let Him change my heart and my life. Maybe Granite will too. I knew people who thought I was a lost cause- drugged out punk headed for prison or a coffin.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I was wondering if there might be some truth to this. Have I truly not responded to a THING you have said on this thread?

So I went back just a couple of pages and found 3 responses to things you said:

You said that on this thread I hadn't responded to a thing you had said, but I did a tiny bit of research and found 3 responses. Will you retract your statement now? My guess would be no.

You're kidding me, right?

The second I ever start to discuss state's rights you guys clam up and simply ignore what I and others have to say. You have all done that consistently on this thread. The silence is deafening, in other words. You whined earlier and said I was trying to derail the discussion by bringing in the issues of state's rights, which is a convenient way for you to simply put your blinders on.

Foot-stomping posts like these are not examples of intellectual engagement, Kevin, and you know it full well.

You are truly, and stupendously, full of yourself.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I know. Life was going horribly for me too at one point without God. I'm so glad I let Him change my heart and my life. Maybe Granite will too. I knew people who thought I was a lost cause- drugged out punk headed for prison or a coffin.

Ummm...my life's grand and I love every minute of it. Says a lot about you guys that you have to assume something terrible's going on with mine since I abandoned my faith. I don't know if your attitude's sadistic wishful thinking or just ghoulish.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Ummm...my life's grand and I love every minute of it. Says a lot about you guys that you have to assume something terrible's going on with mine since I abandoned my faith. I don't know if your attitude's sadistic wishful thinking or just ghoulish.

We just assumed the worst since you are such a jerk taking out your frustrations on innocent people here at TOL.:sigh:

Granite

Hall of Fame
We just assumed the worst since you are such a jerk taking out your frustrations on innocent people here at TOL.:sigh:

:rotfl:

Grow a thicker skin, Nancy. You "truthsmackers" sure can dish and surely can't take.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
My skin thickness is just fine.
You are just so transparent and easy to figure out we can all see your prideful attacks as a way to deflect from your own delusional mess.

Granite

Hall of Fame
My skin thickness is just fine.
You are just so transparent and easy to figure out we can all see your prideful attacks as a way to deflect from your own delusional mess.

Uh, what? It kills me that you guys imagine or insist there's gotta be something "wrong" with woebegotten me. I'm on TOL for my own amusement, nothing else. I've said that before. About the only thing that's frustrating me right now is a lack of food, so I fully intend on remedying that problem right away.

PKevman

After all of the bloviating is done would you care to comment on why we should tolerate any candidate who would allow states to decide whether innocent babies should be executed as if they were capital criminals?

Granite

Hall of Fame
After all of the bloviating is done would you care to comment on why we should tolerate any candidate who would allow states to decide whether innocent babies should be executed as if they were capital criminals?

If you like you can respond to my post on page 76 of this thread. It sums up pretty much everything I have to say on the subject.

(By the way, comparing abortion and capital punishment is a totally inaccurate analogy.)

S†ephen

Would you please comment on why we should tolerate a man who would use a wicked system to acomplish his ends?

The problem will come right back after he leaves office.

Status
Not open for further replies.