Taxation Is Theft

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You do not need to know Gods moral laws? Even the gentiles who converted were given things to follow from the law.

Wrong. They were told to not follow the law, because the Law brings death, not life. You should also get "The Plot" and read/listen to it. It explains everything in much more detail than I ever could.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Daniel1769

Again, you show you know nothing of scripture and nothing of government and Gods role in it and you make things up to cover your lack of knowledge. (and wisdom)

Please show me the verse where God ordained a form of government besides monarchy. PLEASE! I've been begging for days in this thread. Since you know scripture and are so wise, please show me where God ordained your republic. Please just show me the verse!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wrong. They were told to not follow the law, because the Law brings death, not life. You should also get "The Plot" and read/listen to it. It explains everything in much more detail than I ever could.

Acts 21:25 "But concerning the Gentiles who have believed, we wrote, having decided that they should abstain from meat sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication."

Guess you missed this, you have read the new testament, no?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You do not need to know Gods moral laws? Even the gentiles who converted were given things to follow from the law.
Let me reword my above comment about not needing to know those things. What he says I need is not relevant when talking about the verses he gave.

I agree that we do need to know God's moral laws, with which we bring unbelievers to salvation. However, my initial reply to this comment stands.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Acts 21:25 "But concerning the Gentiles who have believed, we wrote, having decided that they should abstain from meat sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication."

Guess you missed this, you have read the new testament, no?
Read from verse 15 to 25. The Gentiles who did such things did so as to not become stumbling-blocks for the Jews they were visiting.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Let me reword my above comment about not needing to know those things. What he says I need is not relevant when talking about the verses he gave.

I agree that we do need to know God's moral laws, with which we bring unbelievers to salvation. However, my initial reply to this comment stands.

And your initial reply has been refuted and there are also other edicts from the law given to gentiles in the nt, read the nt and youll see.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Read from verse 15 to 25. The Gentiles who did such things did so as to not become stumbling-blocks for the Jews they were visiting.

Thats not what it says and what i quoted is repeated in other verses, i suggest you stop now, lest those who have read the scriptures, see that you look ignorant of them right now.

We arent talking about salvation, we are talking about laws God gave, that gentiles are also told to follow. You claim it false, like daniel is ignorant about Gods role in establishment of government and its purposes.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Please show me the verse where God ordained a form of government besides monarchy. PLEASE! I've been begging for days in this thread. Since you know scripture and are so wise, please show me where God ordained your republic. Please just show me the verse!

Ive already responded in the begining of the thread, read those posts till you understand them, relevant scripture was also given.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Thats not what it says and what i quoted is repeated in other verses, i suggest you stop now, lest those who have read the scriptures, see that you look ignorant of them right now.

Read the verses. I just did. In fact just read the whole chapter, and see if what I said makes sense.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I quoted one instance (did your homework for you) of gentiles being told to follow 4 laws. There are others, if you had read the nt you would know them.
They were given 4 laws to follow while visiting Jews in Jerusalem. The only reason they followed them was to avoid causing confusion between the Jews and Gentiles. Galatians 2 is a key chapter to use to understand this.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Promises, promises. You godless Libertarians are always getting my hopes up.

Yet you're constantly replying to my posts,

Let's say I just love exposing godless Libertarians.

yet you never support your own positions with scripture. You have plainly refused to show the Bible's authorization of constitutional republics. It's because you can't. Concede the point that you prefer a secular humanist form of government that God is against, to the form of government God established with His people in the Bible. You can't support your position with scripture. Good day.

So our nation's charter (the Declaration of Independence) which says that it's citizens' rights come from God is the basis for a "secular humanist form of government that God is against"? That same nation's constitution which is based on biblical doctrine is the basis for a "secular humanist form of government that God is against"?

Too funny.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your ignorance of Jewish ceremonial, civil and moral laws is once again duly noted.

I don't have to know that stuff, because it says at the very beginning of Galatians and Ephesians that Paul is writing to Gentiles. Reply to my third previous comment with that in mind.

You have to understand why Jesus rescinded penalties against stoning homosexuals, adulterers and disobedient children, and you won't be able to do that unless you study Jewish theocratic laws (btw JR, what kind of stone do you prefer when you stone someone's child?)

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Are all sins forgiven for repentant sinners? Yes.

So all sins are equal in the eyes of God for those who repent.

Thanks for acknowledging that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Your ignorance of Jewish ceremonial, civil and moral laws is once again duly noted.

You have to understand why Jesus rescinded penalties against stoning homosexuals, adulterers and disobedient children, and you won't be able to do that unless you study Jewish theocratic laws (btw JR, what kind of stone do you prefer when you stone someone's child?)

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

You completely ignored what I said. I asked you earlier which part of Scripture did Jesus affirm during his ministry. You didn't answer, so I will answer for you. He used the Old Testament.
https://carm.org/questions/about-jesus/what-did-jesus-teach-about-old-testament

So all sins are equal in the eyes of God for those who repent.

Thanks for acknowledging that.

Thanks again for ignoring part of what I said and misreading another. In case you didn't read it, I'll quote John 19:11 here:

"11*Jesus answered,*“You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin.”"

All sins are not equal. Allow me to correct your statement:

"All sins are forgiven in the eyes of God for those who repent."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
btw JR, what kind of stone do you prefer when you stone someone's child?
Deuteronomy 21:18–21

You completely ignored what I said...

I asked you a question and want an answer to it.

In your Jewish/Muslim based theocratic society, disobedient children are stoned to death for horrific crimes like being an alcoholic and eating too much (in my Christian based society we send them to therapy where they receive spiritual and psychological counseling).

What kind of stone do you barbarians prefer to use when stoning someone's disobedient child?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jewish/Muslim

Guys, didn't I specify earlier that none of what I've said so far comes from Islam?

aCW, why do you insist on being misleading?

In a Christian society, parents would spank their children, teaching them the difference between right and wrong. The Bible says that the blueness of a wound shall cleanse away evil. Children would not commit such crimes.