ECT Speaking in tongues

Danoh

Paranoia is one of your problems. You think MADs are after you. You probably walk down the street and have to keep glancing over your shoulder.

What ever; you're as bad as those you hound in post after post after post - apparantly never pausing to reflect on your own nonsense.

What contribution are you making to an understanding of this healing issue other than your having agreed with Musti misrepresentation of those MADs?

Other than hounding me for having pointed out the duplicity of that?

None.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What ever; you're as bad as those you hound in post after post after post - apparantly never pausing to reflect on your own nonsense.

What contribution are you making to an understanding of this healing issue other than your having agreed with Musti misrepresentation of those MADs?

Other than hounding me for having pointed out the duplicity of that?

None.

This isn't the place for us to argue. If you create a thread, I'll meet you there, pal.

Danoh

Because it's by grace through faith.
Remove faith, and you have grace on it's own. That is like a doctor giving you tablets, and you assuming that him giving tablets will heal you.
No, you have to swallow them in faith.

Nope. That is why they conduct double blind tests before releasing a medication on the open market - in order to assure themselves that the relief was not due to the placebo effect.

But you know you - the superstition of projecting explanations made up on the spot by you :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My apologies for the damage Danoh has done to this thread folks. He and I should be doing this elsewhere. I'll not participate in his nonsense on this thread any longer. Let him create his own thread for that, if he has the guts?

DAN P

Yep.

YEP! They don't even use them in front of GENTILE unbelievers, much less Jews.

Agreed, Dan!

Say, while you're here -- do you believe Paul taught God will never materially intervene in any way in response to prayer during this dispensation of grace? Do you know anywhere that Paul taught that? Thanks Dan...

Hi and Paul NEVER taught God any thing as Paul wrote by the Holy Spirit the following in Rom 8:26 , And in like manner also , the Spirit Helps with our weaknesses , For we do not KNOW what what we should PRAY in so far as it is necessary , BUT the Spirit Himself Intercedes for US with GROANING not to expressed in words !!

In verse 27 and 28 The Spirit makes Intercession for ( the 0 saints !!

Does this answer your question ??

God does answer prayer and God said NO to Paul 3 times and said My Grace is sufficient !!

dan p

Last edited:

Danoh

This isn't the place for us to argue. If you create a thread, I'll meet you there, pal.

Don't bother; you are not going to shut me up whenever I believe something I might point out my be of benefit.

Believe me; were I to believe you were right on this, I would have no issue saying so.

It is you who have such a hang up.

Get over it.

That would be a better "united front" for both of us.

Danoh

My apologies for the damage Danoh has done to this thread folks. He and I should be doing this elsewhere. I'll not participate in his nonsense on this thread any longer. Let him create his own thread for that, if he has the guts?

The damage I have done hunh?

Yeah; sure lil lamb of Jesus.

Guts hunh?

More of your human viewpoint.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't bother; you are not going to shut me up whenever I believe something I might point out my be of benefit.

Believe me; were I to believe you were right on this, I would have no issue saying so.

It is you who have such a hang up.

Get over it.

That would be a better "united front" for both of us.

Well, folks, it looks as if "Angry Ole Danoh" isn't gonna let up on his tirade. Evidently, he has no self-control?

Danoh

Well, folks, it looks as if "Angry Ole Danoh" isn't gonna let up on his tirade. Evidently, he has no self-control?

Just watch how angry I supposedly am at fellow Mads when anyone on here attacks you as a MAD.

See if I am not the first to step up to the plate and defend you.

It is why that fool, LA, concludes that I am playing up to the MADs.

Think what you want, GM...you obviously will...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just watch how angry I supposedly am at fellow Mads when anyone on here attacks you as a MAD.

See if I am not the first to step up to the plate and defend you.

It is why that fool, LA, concludes that I am playing up to the MADs.

Think what you want, GM...you obviously will...

However, I don't desire to have you backing me up. I would consider it a dishonor.