Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all?

Epoisses

Salvation is conditional:

"For God so loved the world that He gave only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish and have eternal life".

And faith without works is dead, dead faith will not save you.

All Jesus' word is gospel, friend.

You ignore too many of Jesus' word.

Works without faith are dead too. Jesus spoke of faith and love more than anyone and you ignore those commandments.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes I can. Jacob your faith is dead so you are going to need an open heart transplant ASAP!

Shalom.

Thank you for sharing or explaining what you were or are saying. You have an interesting perspective. Are you pointing out that we all need God or are you speaking a word to me personally or directly?

I observe Torah and Matthew through Revelation so I do not believe that my faith is dead. I want to understand the Prophets and the Writings better. I read, study, and observe Torah, but I want to spend time with the rest of the TaNaKh as well.

What do you mean by an open heart transplant? When a person understands their need for God, do they change their heart toward God and others or does God change their heart?

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua Messiah. It is God's law written upon minds and hearts.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're willfully ignorant of the words of Jesus. It's sad to see so many with a dead faith.

Ignorant is you, friend, since you ignore too many of Jesus' word.

you cannot be His disciple or follower if you don't know what He teaches.

Epoisses

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua Messiah. It is God's law written upon minds and hearts.

Shalom.

Jacob

So how did the Gentiles receive the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts to the amazement of the Jews?

Epoisses

Ignorant is you, friend, since you ignore too many of Jesus' word.

you cannot be His disciple or follower if you don't know what He teaches.

Jesus said the commandment by which all will know we are his disciples is love. Love is the highest commandment, poor Meshak!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So how did the Gentiles receive the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts to the amazement of the Jews?

They did. There is Israel. And there is the body of Christ, the body of Messiah. There is the family of God. I do not know when there is or is not a distinction. But my understanding is that the Gentiles are not the house of Israel and the house of Judah. One possibility that has been brought up is that people can be saved and not a part of the new covenant or not a part of Israel. It would be an interesting study. I devoted most of my life to this, and I am of Israel now. When a Gentile comes to faith do they become a part of the church, the body of Christ? Who are those who were formerly Gentiles in scripture? What about those who were strangers to the covenants (of promise) and not now any longer?

Also, are you familiar with (Torah and) Isaiah 56:6?

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I do not yet see anything about a Millennium in Ezekiel.

Shalom.

Jacob

So, you are an Amillennialist then.
Amillennialism is the position of the Catholic
Chruch
and is derived from "Replacement Theology".

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the viper's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. - Isaiah 11:6-9

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So, you are an Amillennialist then.
Amillennialism is the position of the Catholic
Chruch
and is derived from "Replacement Theology".

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. I am not an Amillennialist. I am a Jew. I grew up a Christian premillenial pretribulation rapture dispensationalist, which I am no longer. So I know about the pitfall of Amilennialism.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. I am not an Amillennialist. I am a Jew. I grew up a Christian premillenial pretribulation rapture dispensationalist, which I am no longer. So I know about the pitfall of Amilennialism.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well, you obviously don't believe in eschatology.
You follow Catholicism, whether you know it or not.
The RCC (or your sect) believes that we are in the
Glorious Kingdom already, but Messiah is "ruling from heaven".
Anyone can clearly see that we are already in the restored Eden. :rotfl:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, you obviously don't believe in eschatology.
You follow Catholicism, whether you know it or not.
The RCC (or your sect) believes that we are in the
Glorious Kingdom already, but Messiah is "ruling from heaven".
Anyone can clearly see that we are already in the restored Eden. :rotfl:
Shalom.

I do not believe what you are saying here, so you are incorrect.

I am a Jew. I am of Israel. The world would be a better place without Catholicism. There are many wrong beliefs. But I do not concern myself with them because I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I do not believe what you are saying here, so you are incorrect.

I am a Jew. I am of Israel. The world would be a better place without Catholicism. There are many wrong beliefs. But I do not concern myself with them because I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

What tribe are you from?