Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all?

Truster

Shalom.

I have looked at these scriptures from the references that you have provided. I do not see what you are saying about trust or those who follow it (the law).

Shalom.

Jacob

As Messiah said to Nicodemus, You must be born or regenerated from above to understand these things...

Epoisses

Shalom!

Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all citizens of the United States of America?

What is the place of the Ten Commandments in the law of the United States of America?

Should observance of the Ten Commandments be enforced or even be voluntary?

Have judges and courts ruled in favor of the Ten Commandments or even made decisions according to the dictates of the Ten Commandments?

Do we understand to love God with all of our heart, with all of our soul, and with all of our might, and to love our neighbor as ourself?

Shalom.

Jacob

Those who observe the ten commandments are unbelievers who have rejected Christ and trust in their works. Legalism was the highest sin in the whole bible and in fact it was this sin that led to the crucifixion of Christ. Legalists are cut off from grace and filled with the devil.

marhig

Those who observe the ten commandments are unbelievers who have rejected Christ and trust in their works. Legalism was the highest sin in the whole bible and in fact it was this sin that led to the crucifixion of Christ. Legalists are cut off from grace and filled with the devil.
You don't believe the we are to obey Gods commandments?

What do you think about this that Jesus said?

Master, which*is*the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.This is the first and great commandment.*And the second*is*like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.*On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those who observe the ten commandments are unbelievers who have rejected Christ and trust in their works.

I think you are confusing the legalism.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

You started sound like MADs.

Epoisses

Master, which*is*the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.This is the first and great commandment.*And the second*is*like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.*On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Those who constantly say this show they don't have a real experience with the Holy Spirit. Christianity is about living in the Spirit where our righteousness is automatic. Doesn't that sound better than constantly worrying and being filled with doubt?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

2 Co. 3:7
2 Co. 3:14f

Epoisses

I think you are confusing the legalism.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

You started sound like MADs.

If you really saw yourself as a sinner which you don't you would never say this. What kind of obedience comes from a heart that is desperately wicked? One where your heart deceives you into thinking you are good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you really saw yourself as a sinner which you don't you would never say this. What kind of obedience comes from a heart that is desperately wicked? One where your heart deceives you into thinking you are good.

When did I say I am good?

So you disregard Jesus' word to justify your theology?

Why do you think Jesus commanded us to obey?

Epoisses

When did I say I am good?

So you disregard Jesus' word to justify your theology?

Why do you think Jesus commanded us to obey?

The command to obey is for you to realize you can never obey. Every thought, word and deed that you produce is tainted by sin and selfishness. When you realize this you learn to walk by faith not works of obedience.

Epoisses

that's what most churches came up to justify their unbelief.

It is not biblical. It is not of Jesus.

So you think Jesus just warded empty commands?

Follow your faith. If you think that's the right way then go for it. Maybe you will stumble over your own ignorance and come to repentance.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Follow your faith. If you think that's the right way then go for it. Maybe you will stumble over your own ignorance and come to repentance.

I repented that's why I follow Jesus' teachings.

Why do you guys discourage people that no one can follow Jesus?

it is a grave sin to do that.

Let me ask you this: Why did Jesus say with God, anything is possible?

Epoisses

I repented that's why I follow Jesus' teachings.

Why do you guys discourage people that no one can follow Jesus?

it is a grave sin to do that.

Let me ask you this: Why did Jesus say with God, anything is possible?

The gospel is what Christ has already accomplished without your help. He didn't need your help when he created the world and he didn't need your help when he died for the world. What he does need from you is for you to believe that everything necessary for your Salvation is already finished.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not if you are under law you haven't.

The redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners have been delivered from the law. Romans 7:1-6
I am under grace. I am not under law or not under the law.

I observe Torah, obeying God's commands. I am of Israel, a Jew, though I am a citizen of the United States of America. I converted to Judaism having been a righteous Gentile as a Christian. I believe that Yeshua is the Messiah, and that He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. The new covenant is in Him, in His blood. He died for the forgiveness of your sins. Please read Jeremiah 31:31-34. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am against legalists. I am not against God's law though. I am for it.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The gospel is what Christ has already accomplished without your help.

Who says God needs our help?

Gospel is a good news. Good news is that all our sins will be forgiven if we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

Your reasoning is a lame, fried.

Epoisses

Who says God needs our help?

Gospel is a good news. Good news is that all our sins will be forgiven if we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

Your reasoning is a lame, fried.

Wrong my broken English friend. The good news is that all of our sins have already been forgiven before we accept Jesus. There is no 'if' because it is already finished. The cross is where our sins were forgiven and that's history.