Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Luke 6:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 19:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 2:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wrong my broken English friend. The good news is that all of our sins have already been forgiven before we accept Jesus. There is no 'if' because it is already finished. The cross is where our sins were forgiven and that's history.

reference?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Gospel has to be revealed to you by the Holy Spirit or it will just be foolishness to you. You need to pray for understanding or find someone with faith and have them pray for you.

So it is just your opinion, not biblical.

You cannot find what you claim.

Epoisses

So it is just your opinion, not biblical.

You cannot find what you claim.

The cross is where your sins were forgiven and that's an historical fact. This isn't rocket science Meshak. All sin was forgiven 'in Christ' before you were born.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The cross is where your sins were forgiven and that's an historical fact. This isn't rocket science Meshak. All sin was forgiven 'in Christ' before you were born.

You still cannot find in the scripture. It is only your traditional corrupt faith.

CherubRam

This is a lie. The resurrection was a repudiation of the law and it's Sabbath shadow.

Show us where it says God's commandment laws have been done away with.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Epoisses

You still cannot find in the scripture. It is only your traditional corrupt faith.

You need faith to receive the merits of Christ's forgiveness and you can either pray for it which if you don't have any faith to begin with won't work. Or you can find someone in your church with faith and have them pray for you which is your best option. I'll pray for you tonight so maybe you'll have faith by tomorrow.

Epoisses

Show us where it says God's commandment laws have been done away with.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

[/SIZE]

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes Rom. - 10:4

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You need faith to receive the merits of Christ's forgiveness and you can either pray for it which if you don't have any faith to begin with won't work. Or you can find someone in your church with faith and have them pray for you which is your best option. I'll pray for you tonight so maybe you'll have faith by tomorrow.

You still cannot find it.

You need to pray for your corrupt traditional faith to come out of it, friend.

CherubRam

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes Rom. - 10:4
Matthew 5:17-19.
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of (the / these) commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches (the / these) commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the (enmity / hostility), even (toward) the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Romans 10:4
Christ is the fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The barrier to winning converts to Judaism had been the Commandments of Moses, they govern the Sabbath feasts and sacrifices. Moses Commandments were the middle wall partition.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Here is my translation of Ephesians 2:14-19.

14 For he is our peace, who has made us one, and has broken down the middle wall partition, 15. By abolishing with his flesh the hostility of the commandment laws of ordinances; for to create in himself and us, one new man, making peace; 16. thereby reconciling us to God in one body through the stake, having slain the hostility. 17. He came to those near and far preaching peace. 18. For through him we both have access to one Spirit, the Father. 19. Therefore you are not alienated foreigners, but citizens with the holy household of God.[/FONT]

Epoisses

He needs to bless you more.

You need the whole truth gospel. Jesus says to come out of Babylon meaning come out of traditional and corrupt faith.

No you need the gospel because you're still working your way to heaven and under condemnation.

Epoisses

Matthew 5:17-19.
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of (the / these) commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches (the / these) commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the (enmity / hostility), even (toward) the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Romans 10:4
Christ is the fulfillment of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Christ fulfilled every jot and title of the law 2000 years ago so it is abolished for believers. Unbelievers still try to keep it and show they have no faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No you need the gospel because you're still working your way to heaven and under condemnation.

Salvation is conditional:

"For God so loved the world that He gave only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish and have eternal life".

And faith without works is dead, dead faith will not save you.

All Jesus' word is gospel, friend.

You ignore too many of Jesus' word.