Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
Sure there are a lot of things wrong mentioned in the NT...like SIN. Show me in the NT where it says that homosexuality is a capital crime? True, Jesus never recanted the laws, because He fulfilled them Himself. In other words, he became the law for us, and got rid of all of the ordinances that went with them. Now through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, these laws are written in our hearts so that we do not sin against God....BUT, if we do, we have an advocate to the Father, Jesus Christ our Lord who intercedes on our behalf before God when we repent of our sins. Jesus is our High Priest...not a Levitical fleshly priest.
Gee, I would think that if God wanted us to have execution laws for homosexuals, He would have had it in place by now in these modern times.... don't ya think? After all, this is about the most homosexual generation in history. We make Sodom and Gomorrah look like an Amish community on Sunday morning.
Damn you're dense. You should be glad God believes you're worth it, because I'm having difficulty understanding that. But you're definitely not worth my time, on this subject. I'm done.

Big Mouth Nana

Lighthouse said:
Damn you're dense. You should be glad God believes you're worth it, because I'm having difficulty understanding that. But you're definitely not worth my time, on this subject. I'm done.
Just can't stand in the presense of biblical truth can you? The devil always runs.

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Big Mouth Nana said:
Gee, I would think that if God wanted us to have execution laws for homosexuals, He would have had it in place by now in these modern times.... don't ya think? After all, this is about the most homosexual generation in history. We make Sodom and Gomorrah look like an Amish community on Sunday morning.
Using that logic, anything God wants, He would have instituted by now. So does He want Islam to flourish? Or murder and teen suicide, euthanasia, adultery, STDs, and alchoholism? Of course not. Just because it is or is not happening doesn't indicate whether God wants it or not.

Big Mouth Nana

Imrahil said:
Using that logic, anything God wants, He would have instituted by now. So does He want Islam to flourish? Or murder and teen suicide, euthanasia, adultery, STDs, and alchoholism? Of course not. Just because it is or is not happening doesn't indicate whether God wants it or not.
No, but He wants Islamics to be saved...(GRACE)....God didn't institute murder, teen suicide, euthenasia, adultry, STD's, and alcoholism....John 10:10 ~ The thief (Satan) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come (Jesus) that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. If you live without Jesus in your life, Satan will darn sure see to it that he wrecks your life.

Just Tom

Big Mouth Nana said:
You are still a delusional God hater. Anyone who doesn't know Gods heart doesn't know God. It is evident that you get as much out of the bible as reading a Mad Magazine, and have about the same mental capability :kookoo:

What a retard!!! If you don't love the lost...which homo's are lost, then you don't know God's heart. We don't love their sin, but should love them enough to point them in the right direction to wholeness, or praying for their deliverance. Actually, I have been married longer then I can recall, and am very much into the "male genetalia." Anyone that is homophobic as you are has a really big problem. I bet you are afraid to bend over in male company....maybe not, and this is all a diversion to what you really love. You protest to much which sets off my warning bells.

My sight is fine, and at least I have a heart.

..and you have the anti-christ spirit of your father the devil. I wish that there was a puking smilie, because ever time I read one of your illiterate posts, I want to wretch. My 6 year old grand kid has more understanding then you do. :loser:

I have 10,000x more understanding about homosexuality than you ever will, until the day you stand before Christ, who you claim as a savior and he tells you that you are wrong and he reminds you of all these post and your support for the devils position that you should love gays...

Evee

God loves mankind and He is love... The Bible clearly teaches that God is love, as well as that God shows love. For example, 1 John 4:8-9 says, "He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
God loves the sinner if he didn't we all would be doomed.

Just Tom

Evee said:
God loves mankind and He is love... The Bible clearly teaches that God is love, as well as that God shows love. For example, 1 John 4:8-9 says, "He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
God loves the sinner if he didn't we all would be doomed.

You obviously don't understand what love is.... You think love is being NICE..

You love people to hell... :dizzy:

No Worries

Just Tom said:
You obviously don't understand what love is.... You think love is being NICE..

You love people to hell... :dizzy:

So love is according to you executing them before you believe they can be forgiven.

Evee

No Worries said:
You're a good person. Don't change Evee.
Thank you No Worries if I have good it is because of God.
I have never felt guilty or convicted for following the way I see Jesus.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If I were living a destructive lifestyle that caused other people harm, how would I want to be treated..?:think:

Evee

Lighthouse said:
If I were living a destructive lifestyle that caused other people harm, how would I want to be treated..?:think:
You tell me..
I would assume you would be like most others believe it was approved by God However I don't know this.
Many homosexuals don't seem to realize this is an offense to God.
Does God tell us not to pray for them........NO he does not.
I do know God is patient.
Remember the fruits of the spirit.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I would want people to be honest with me. Tell me it's offensive to God. I would not want them to tolerate it.

cruxenlightened

Big Mouth Nana said:
Sure there are a lot of things wrong mentioned in the NT...like SIN. Show me in the NT where it says that homosexuality is a capital crime? True, Jesus never recanted the laws, because He fulfilled them Himself. In other words, he became the law for us, and got rid of all of the ordinances that went with them. Now through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, these laws are written in our hearts so that we do not sin against God....BUT, if we do, we have an advocate to the Father, Jesus Christ our Lord who intercedes on our behalf before God when we repent of our sins. Jesus is our High Priest...not a Levitical fleshly priest.
He who protests the loudest and says the most, many times says nothing at all.
:think:

Just Tom

No Worries said:
So love is according to you executing them before you believe they can be forgiven.

sometimes one must die that many can be saved... Oh that is what Jesus did isn't it...

How much time would they need to repent before they were executed? a day a week a year?

They can be forgiven the instant they repent..

But executing those who would never repent anyways would save many. And help those who might otherwise be suduced in to the lie that they are gay...