Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Evee

Granite said:
Right, right, because homosexuality is contagious. Like the flu.

What a pack of fanatics, blackshirts, and wanna-be murderers. Charming.

You will be forced to go door to door, you will turn your citizenry into frightened informers, and you will be no better than humanistic tyrants.
That is right!
YOU blood thirsty people you are of your father the Devil.
This nicer than God stuff is just ridiculous.
I just don't care anymore I tell you people you are not of God.
YOU ARE USING GOD'S NAME TO COVER YOUR EVIL DEEDS.
To say it is contagious sounds like you are shaking in your boots afraid you may catch this disease of homosexuality.
Not much confidence in yourself Tom?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
xMinionX said:
Would you still hold them to biblical law if they're not Christians?
Here's the problem with this question. This is not about Biblical law. This is about right and wrong, period. This is about just laws, that would protect a society from perversion and wickedness. I would expect a murderer who refused to repent, and did not turn to Christ to be executed, just as I would expect one who did repent and turn to Christ to be executed.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
la_mariposa said:
Jesus died at the hands of the accused to save them, if they choose to accept that, also in the case of Jesus his death was the ONLY optioin for saving humanity.
That is a whole lot different than killing a homosexual. They would not be dying at the hands of the accused, and in this situation the death of that individual caught in sin is not the only way to save people from getting caught up in homosexuality.
Please refrain from using Christ's death to defend this argument.
Christ died to forgive sins, even those of the homosexual, who are we to say that Christ's sacrifice was not enough and condem these people to death? That is not our role.
Christ's death was enough to save our souls. But the Bible still tells us that thos who commit crimes should be punished in the here and now. If your child lies to you, would you let it go because Christ died for their sins? Of course not! So why should criminals be treated any different? And when commits a crime so destructive that the only just punishment is death, what does God want us to do? He wants us to do what is just and right! The Bible tells us so! murderers, adulterers, rapists, child molesters, homosexuals, those who commit bestiality, and the like deserve death, so that others and even they, themselves, may learn that it is wickedness, and that God does not tolerate it. And hopefully it will bring some to the Lord, and prevent people from committing these crimes in the future.

Just Tom

la_mariposa said:
Not sure what you are talking about here. God is the only one that can judge and he will judge on judgement day. You also failed to respond to Romans 6:20-23

"When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Sinful acts do result in death but God desires homosexuals from the death rather than smite them. "Slaves to sin" that would imply no being in a state of repentance.... but God choose to give them a chance: "now that you have been set free from sin" how else were they set free than by repentance and forgiveness through Christ's sacrifice, not by humans passing judgement against them and killing them.

What about"
John 3:17 "Jesus did not come into the world to condem the world but to save the world through him."
1 Timothy 2:1-6 "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time."

God does not want to see homosexuals dies, but rather be brought to him through Christ's death. Also to note "there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men" including homosexuals, and Jesus Christs is that one mediator, not us.

Also to keep in mind: I am not interesting in arguing you for the sake of argument, if you want to have a mature discussion by all means I will be engaged. But I am not interested in tearing others down or being involved in such an action simply to prove that one is better than another.

You are very naive and biblically ignorant..

You are a fool and any fool can pull out a verse to support nicer than God theology. LOVE one another like I have loved you.. See I can do it to.. IT is easy to be nicer than God..

I will see you on judgement day When Christ tells you what I am telling you then what will you say..

la_mariposa

Lighthouse said:
Here's the problem with this question. This is not about Biblical law. This is about right and wrong, period. This is about just laws, that would protect a society from perversion and wickedness. I would expect a murderer who refused to repent, and did not turn to Christ to be executed, just as I would expect one who did repent and turn to Christ to be executed.

What happened to fighting evil with love. God will take care of judgment.

Romans 12:18-20 "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: 'It is mine to avenge; I will repay,' says the Lord. On the contrary:
'If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.'"

Why is it not possible to live at peace with the homosexual?? It is God's buisness to avenge he tells us to reach out to our enemies in love in in this way "heap burning coals on his head" otherwise how are we any different from the world, reaching out in hatered to those who we disapprove of??

Also Romans 5:8 "Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

That would also include the homosexual. Christ died for them while they were still sinners, can we not even extend the same grace to them that God does?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Just Tom said:
Yes homosexuality is contagious...

You support and defend them thus you are one..You have been infected... :think:

Get bent, fascist. Nice job dodging the rest of my post, pretty much affirming what I suspected: you've got no qualms with doors getting kicked in, so long as your goons are the ones doing the kicking.

What a madhouse.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Homosexuality is contagious, when a queer molsests a child. Or seduces an innocent, naive person into it.

la_mariposa

Just Tom said:
You are very naive and biblically ignorant..

You are a fool and any fool can pull out a verse to support nicer than God theology. LOVE one another like I have loved you.. See I can do it to.. IT is easy to be nicer than God..

I will see you on judgement day When Christ tells you what I am telling you then what will you say..

I am finished discussing with you, however, you have not won.

You seem to be incapable of having a civilized discussion.

If you cannot accept the truth of God laid out in scripture then we must be worshiping different gods.

Evee

la_mariposa said:

Romans 12:18-20 "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: 'It is mine to avenge; I will repay,' says the Lord. On the contrary:

Why is it not possible to live at peace with the homosexual?? It is God's buisness to avenge he tells us to reach out to our enemies in love in in this way "heap burning coals on his head" otherwise how are we any different from the world, reaching out in hatered to those who we disapprove of??

Also Romans 5:8 "Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

That would also include the homosexual. Christ died for them while they were still sinners, can we not even extend the same grace to them that God does?
These people just don't get it.
They make their own rules.

Just Tom

Gerald said:
So, in the Godly country you envision, what incentive do you offer me to be an informant? How much is it worth to you that I should spend my time and effort spying on and ratting out my neighbors?

You realize, Just Tom, that that is the only way to catch such quarry, right?

I suppose that failure to mind one's neighbors' business means that one supports whatever malfeasense those neighbors might be involved in?

How proactive is one expected to be?

You would not be given any incentive.. But if it could be shown that you knew what was going on you would be tried as an accomplice.

If it was a capital crime or just criminal for that matter you couldn't claim that you were being discriminated for engaging in it and identifying your self by the criminal behavior you goof. Thus you couldn't teach children that they may be a homo or to try it you might like it.

Would you not report your neighbor beating his wife in the yard..? Probably not for you..

Evee

Lighthouse said:
Homosexuality is contagious, when a queer molsests a child. Or seduces an innocent, naive person into it.
That is one of the dumbest statements I have heard.
oh *molests* not molsests just a little spelling lesson for you.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
To all who say homosexuality shouldn't be a crime, what do you say about these verses:
1Ti 1:9 having known this, that for a righteous man law is not set, but for lawless and insubordinate persons, ungodly and sinners, impious and profane, parricides and matricides, men-slayers,
1Ti 1:10 whoremongers, sodomites, men-stealers, liars, perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that to sound doctrine is adverse,​

1) Do you agree that homosexuality is included in those verses?
2) Do you agree that saying the law is for these people means there should be a law against such behavior?

Just Tom

la_mariposa said:
I am finished discussing with you, however, you have not won.

You seem to be incapable of having a civilized discussion.

If you cannot accept the truth of God laid out in scripture then we must be worshiping different gods.

You are correct I worship the GOD who throne is based on RIGHTEOUSNESS not niceness..

God instituted the death penalty for the governing authorities yet you and Evee (aka) naive, think that the Christians who give heed to wrath and don't take vengeance in their own hands are being unbiblical or unchristian for wanting the government to do what GOD says they should. Which is execute those who commit capital crimes of which homosexual behavior is one.. GOD said it....

Have a nice delusion..

Just Tom

kmoney said:
To all who say homosexuality shouldn't be a crime, what do you say about these verses:
1Ti 1:9 having known this, that for a righteous man law is not set, but for lawless and insubordinate persons, ungodly and sinners, impious and profane, parricides and matricides, men-slayers,
1Ti 1:10 whoremongers, sodomites, men-stealers, liars, perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that to sound doctrine is adverse,​

1) Do you agree that homosexuality is included in those verses?
2) Do you agree that saying the law is for these people means there should be a law against such behavior?

Those aren't the nice verses how dare you use those...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
la_mariposa said:
It's not loving to discipline?!:noway:

No woder you're so lost...

Did you know the Bible states that we are to judge righteously while on Earth, and that we will judge alongside God on judgment day? And did you know it also says that the government should be God's minister of wrath on the wicked, in the here and now?

This has never been about revenge. It's about justice. The justice God wants exacted, in order to lead people to Himself, when they see righteousness in action. And by the way, above where I mentioned the government's role, it's in chapter following the one you just quoted from...

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same. For he is God's minister to you for good. but if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."
-Romans 13:1-4[Bold Mine]

Because the homosexual refuses to live in peace with anyone, especially with God. And if you can't live in peace with God, who can you live in peace with? I've already answered the rest of the questions.

And? What does this have to do with punishment for crime?

And? You've said yourself we are not God. And therefore we are unable to give grace to anyone. We cannot forgiove someone their sins. We can only forgive them inasmuch as they have committed wrong against us, and then only if they repent to us for it. And once again, this is about salvation of souls, and has nothing to do with punisment for crimes.

Just Tom

Evee said:
That is one of the dumbest statements I have heard.
oh *molests* not molsests just a little spelling lesson for you.

Why is that dumb. homosexuals are 600x more likely to have sex with a minor than heterosexuals.

A survey done at a san fransico STD clinic had 37% of those who are homos say they were molested by by someone who was at least 10 years older than them between the age of 8 and 14.. 37% that is how many time greater than that of the rest of society..

Naive = Evee

Huff

BANNED
Banned
Just Tom said:
Why is that dumb. homosexuals are 600x more likely to have sex with a minor than heterosexuals.

A survey done at a san fransico STD clinic had 37% of those who are homos say they were molested by by someone who was at least 10 years older than them between the age of 8 and 14.. 37% that is how many time greater than that of the rest of society..

Naive = Evee

That is so sick...

HappyMess

Lighthouse said:

If you believe this then there is but one reasonable conclusion - you have homosexual thoughts yourself. It explains why you put up such fierce opposition to homosexuality as opposed to a heterosexual person who is unaffected by it.

You cannot 'seduce' a heterosexual into homosexuality. If you believe you can, you have not experienced heterosexuality for yourself. You are either homosexual or bi-sexual.

Evee

HappyMess said:
If you believe this then there is but one reasonable conclusion - you have homosexual thoughts yourself. It explains why you put up such fierce opposition to homosexuality as opposed to a heterosexual person who is unaffected by it.

You cannot 'seduce' a heterosexual into homosexuality. If you believe you can, you have not experienced heterosexuality for yourself. You are either homosexual or bi-sexual.
Thats right I believe this sincerely.
Homosexual parnoia, many believe it is contageous..... :kookoo: