Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
To Crash -- I apologize: I mis-read your post.

To Crash -- I apologize: I mis-read your post.

And yes, God DOES feel the same way WE do, and He says so in HIS WORD.

Evee

Vera Carp said:
Yes, my husband feels the same as I do.

Both of us are sick and tired of the demasculinization of America which has been fomented by society's increasing acceptance of homosexuality.

Women are not having babies; instead, they are turning toward each other and burning with lust for one another, just as Scriptures says they would.

Men are not acting like men; instead, they are becoming mincing, prancing sissies instead of fathers and family leaders which God has prescribed as their roles.

We may die trying to do this, but my husband and I have been sent by God on a special mission to the United States as angels of vengeance to bring forth the wrath of the Lord against the sodomites and those who support them.

That includes the lieberal filth and demoncratic trash who support this evil, perverse deathstyle and wish to foist it upon our youth as "acceptable".

We will not stop until we have brought America under the complete dominionship of God. If this means holy war, so be it! OUR GOD WILL PREVAIL!

GOD'S LAW IS CLEAR -- THE PENALTY SEVERE!!!

Well what are you doing to get this job done?
Are you preaching this to anyone other than people on message boards.
I would assume that be the safest way.
I would never say this stuff you said in real life and expect no retaliation. :sheep:

JoyfulRook

Vera Carp said:
We may die trying to do this... angels of vengeance to bring forth the wrath of the Lord against the sodomites and those who support them.

We will not stop until we have brought America under the complete dominionship of God. If this means holy war, so be it!
Does your plan include violence? What exactly is your plan?

ThankYouJesus

Dread Helm said:
Does your plan include violence? What exactly is your plan?
ok, ya I was a Lesbo and stopped and now follow Jesus.. I was a whore also but stopped and follow Jesus..

remember when Jesus spoke to the adultrerous and said "stop sinning"?

I do not agree with people who love the same sex.. but pray they will turn around as I did.. and sure many have..

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Evee said:
No that is not true that he wants us to kill the homosexual.
If it is to be done God needs to make himself a little clearer.
Would you be the one to give them their lethal injection.
What happened to a sin is a sin if that is the case no one deserves to live.
Now I don't agree with homosexuality but not my place to kill them.

Yes, you misunderstood me!!!!!

No I do not want to kill the homosexual!!!!

I want the government to kill the homosexuals as God commands in His word.

This will deter people from going into a deadly lifestyle that has killed millions while Christians sat around and said homos should have equal rights.

God:

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Evee

ThankYouJesus said:
ok, ya I was a Lesbo and stopped and now follow Jesus.. I was a whore also but stopped and follow Jesus..

I do not agree with people who love the same sex.. but pray they will turn around as I did.. and sure many have..
Aren't you glad Vera didn't get hold of you her husband would have tied you to his bumper.
How are you today TYJ? :cheers:

ThankYouJesus

did everyone run dropping thier stones? LOL... I WAS JOKING... gotta have a Laugh.. love jokes when there is misery.. btw.. did you watch the movie "Misery"? LOL..

Evee

CRASH said:
Yes, you misunderstood me!!!!!

No I do not want to kill the homosexual!!!!

I want the government to kill the homosexuals as God commands in His word.

This will deter people from going into a deadly lifestyle that has killed millions while Christians sat around and said homos should have equal rights.

God:

Leviticus 20:1313 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Well God convicts many to change.
I Seriously doubt if the government will ever go that route
I think we should worry about those evil child molesters and killers I say kill them twice if possible.
Children are not safe and I don't believe homosexuals are the ones molesting and killing.
Now that is what the government needs to do give the child abusers a speedy trial and death following.

Evee

ThankYouJesus said:
did everyone run dropping thier stones? LOL... I WAS JOKING... gotta have a Laugh.. love jokes when there is misery.. btw.. did you watch the movie "Misery"? LOL..
Oh you silly Girl I should have know..Lesbo is the key, should have caught it sooner. :dunce:

JoyfulRook

ThankYouJesus said:
That's wonderful! I'm glad you got turned around!

Yes, I do. What is your point? It doesn't negate the death penalty.

but pray they will turn around as I did.. and sure many have..
Amen!

ThankYouJesus

Evee said:
Aren't you glad Vera didn't get hold of you her husband would have tied you to his bumper.
How are you today TYJ? :cheers:
I have not read through the thread.. read the last page.. love the joking.. Vera Wang?
She is here? :rotfl:

ThankYouJesus

Dread Helm said:
That's wonderful! I'm glad you got turned around!

Yes, I do. What is your point? It doesn't negate the death penalty.

Amen!

I joked.. and quoted the wrong poster.. sorry :( .. suppose to be Vera

Evee

I am not joking when I say death for the child molesters make this world a safer place.
I am sure there may be homosexual child molesters too.
Put them to death.
I don't agree with homosexuals but do they deserve death let God say when and if that should be done.
I really dislike child molesters homosexuals should be on the back burner.