Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
`Love. said:
Um, have you ever worked on the Sabbath? :Shimei:

No. All of our Sabbath preparations are completed the day before the Sabbath.

Let me ask YOU a question: WE follow the WHOLE Bible, not just the touch-feely parts you liberals follow.

Which parts of the Bible have you decided do NOT apply to you?

GOD'S LAW IS CLEAR -- THE PENALTY SEVERE!!!

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
Granite said:
What cult you a member of?

True Christianity is not a cult.

Some of us happen to believe that the Bible is GOD'S WORD and as such is to be obeyed.

Evidently, YOU do NOT.

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
Granite, I just looked to see how you voted on the poll.

Pro-sodomite. It figures.

Romans 1:32 "Who, knowing the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with those who practice them."

TURN OR BURN!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Vera Carp said:
True Christianity is not a cult.

Some of us happen to believe that the Bible is GOD'S WORD and as such is to be obeyed.

Evidently, YOU do NOT.

You are one crazy broad...:devil:

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
`Love. said:
RESTATING THIS!!! :p

VERA! Um, have you ever worked on the Sabbath? :Shimei:

EXCUSE ME, FENCESITTER.

I notice you have not voted on this poll.

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

Do you support SODOMITES and the SODOMITE AGENDA, or DO YOU SUPPORT GOD and GOD'S AGENDA?

YOU CANNOT serve both GOD and MAMMON: YOU MUST CHOOSE.

`Love.

Vera Carp said:
EXCUSE ME, FENCESITTER.

I notice you have not voted on this poll.

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

Do you support SODOMITES and the SODOMITE AGENDA, or DO YOU SUPPORT GOD and GOD'S AGENDA?

YOU CANNOT serve both GOD and MAMMON: YOU MUST CHOOSE.

Actually I did, a long time ago. I said no.

And, you didn't answer me, so yeah, I bet you have worked on the Sabbath. Prepare for death, so says God.

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
`Love. said:
Actually I did, a long time ago. I said no.

And, you didn't answer me, so yeah, I bet you have worked on the Sabbath. Prepare for death, so says God.

"Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as Yahweh your God commanded you. Six days shall you labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to Yahweh your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your man-servant, nor your maid-servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates; that your man-servant and your maid-servant may rest as well as you."

Does this answer your question, Mr. Pro-Sodomite?

`Love.

Vera Carp said:
"Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as Yahweh your God commanded you. Six days shall you labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to Yahweh your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your man-servant, nor your maid-servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates; that your man-servant and your maid-servant may rest as well as you."

Does this answer your question, Mr. Pro-Sodomite?

Have YOU observed the Sabbath Day, Mrs. Death Nazi?

"Bible-belt 'round Anglo-waist, Putting sinners in their place, Yeah, right, great if you're so good, explain the "poo" stains on your face." -Cake and Sodomy/ Marylin Manson

It's sad that you just got told by a Satanist. :hammer:

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
`Love. said:

"Bible-belt 'round Anglo-waist, Putting sinners in their place, Yeah, right, great if you're so good, explain the "poo" stains on your face." -Cake and Sodomy/ Marylin Manson

The fact that you're a self-identified Satanist sympathizer explains a great deal.

Frankly, I'm surprised that you're even tolerated here.

Get thee behind me.

On Fire

`Love. said:

Did you just say "poo stains on your face"? Paging ALLSMILES!!!

Granite

Hall of Fame
So, Vera, you spend time designing concentration camps for the sodomites, or do you brew the poison gas in your basement?

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
Granite said:
I seriously wonder if Vera is a member of the Fred Phelps Freak Show...:think:

At least Fred Phelps knows which side of the herd he belongs to.

Matthew 25:31-34: "31 "But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then will he sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left."

How do you like living among the goats, Granite? You'll be laughing when Satan rips the flesh off your bones and worms crawl on your inside -- and nobody will be able to help you then! :Christine

`Love.

Vera Carp said:
The fact that you're a self-identified Satanist sympathizer explains a great deal.

Frankly, I'm surprised that you're even tolerated here.

Get thee behind me.

:devil:

Get over yourself, lady. :rotfl:

`Love.

Vera Carp said:
How do you like living among the goats, Granite? You'll be laughing when Satan rips the flesh off your bones and worms crawl on your inside -- and nobody will be able to help you then! :Christine

WHAT THE *Loud Horn* :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

LADY! My God! What is wrong with you!?!!? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: