Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Granite

Hall of Fame
Vera Carp said:
At least Fred Phelps knows which side of the herd he belongs to.

Matthew 25:31-34: "31 "But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then will he sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left."

How do you like living among the goats, Granite? You'll be laughing when Satan rips the flesh off your bones and worms crawl on your inside -- and nobody will be able to help you then! :Christine

GOD'S LAW IS CLEAR -- THE PENALTY SEVERE!!!

:rotfl:

You kill me, you really do. What's your story, you twisted biddy? Old? Lonely? Arthritis? (Piles?) Incontinence? No kids? Abandoned? Widow? (Somebody in the family hop outta the closet?) Yer only pal isn't named Jesus, is he?:think:

:yawn:

Guys, this kook's crazier than Leo Volont and even more depraved than crytohvn. I like it--we haven't had a resident TOL Nutcase around here for a while.

Giddy up!:devil:

Oh yeah, and go bend yourself.:chuckle:

Evee

`Love. said:
WHAT THE *Loud Horn* :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

LADY! My God! What is wrong with you!?!!? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Lady?? That ain't no lady is it?:think:

stevemacuk

Suicide Vs Murder

Suicide Vs Murder

lovemeorhateme said:

If so, why so? If not, why not?

As man, being in concert with Divine Law,... cannot and should not committ a murder against his fellow beings, then Homosexuals merely because of their sexual dysfunction and anti-natural practices contravinig God's Laws,... should not be given the death penalty by man,... WHEN,....

....They, by their very own action, have committed 'spiritual suicide'.

This will take eons to efface from their 'emotio-spiritual' being. They need praying for and re-educating to address their 'emotional imbalance' and bring their sexual orientation into line with their Naturally born gender.

Peace & Understanding

Steve Mac

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
stevemacuk said:
As man, being in concert with Divine Law,... cannot and should not committ a murder against his fellow beings, then Homosexuals merely because of their sexual dysfunction and anti-natural practices contravinig God's Laws,... should not be given the death penalty by man,... WHEN,....

....They, by their very own action, have committed 'spiritual suicide'.

This will take eons to efface from their 'emotio-spiritual' being. They need praying for and re-educating to address their 'emotional imbalance' and bring their sexual orientation into line with their Naturally born gender.

Peace & Understanding

Steve Mac

That's just so nice -- but really, wouldn't it be quicker and a lot more cost-effective just to get rid of the vermin, once and for all?

Evee

Vera Carp said:
That's just so nice -- but really, wouldn't it be quicker and a lot more cost-effective just to get rid of the vermin, once and for all?

I know you are just having fun cause you can't believe you have the right to do this?
If so what is wrong with you???
Vera get a grip for your sake please.
Does your husband feel the same as you? ...Yipes

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Evee said:
I know you are just having fun cause you can't believe you have the right to do this?

I know God feels the same way!

Evee

CRASH said:
I know God feels the same way!
No that is not true that he wants us to kill the homosexual.
If it is to be done God needs to make himself a little clearer.
Would you be the one to give them their lethal injection.
What happened to a sin is a sin if that is the case no one deserves to live.
Now I don't agree with homosexuality but not my place to kill them.

Army of One

Evee said:
No that is not true that he wants us to kill the homosexual.
If it is to be done God needs to make himself a little clearer.
Would you be the one to give them their lethal injection?
No, lethal injections are for sissy's.
What happened to a sin is a sin if that is the case no one deserves to live.
Where does the Bible say that? [hint: It doesn't]
Now I don't agree with homosexuality but not my place to kill them.
Of course it isn't. That should be the government's job.

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
Evee said:

Yes, my husband feels the same as I do.

Both of us are sick and tired of the demasculinization of America which has been fomented by society's increasing acceptance of homosexuality.

Women are not having babies; instead, they are turning toward each other and burning with lust for one another, just as Scriptures says they would.

Men are not acting like men; instead, they are becoming mincing, prancing sissies instead of fathers and family leaders which God has prescribed as their roles.

We may die trying to do this, but my husband and I have been sent by God on a special mission to the United States as angels of vengeance to bring forth the wrath of the Lord against the sodomites and those who support them.

That includes the lieberal filth and demoncratic trash who support this evil, perverse deathstyle and wish to foist it upon our youth as "acceptable".

We will not stop until we have brought America under the complete dominionship of God. If this means holy war, so be it! OUR GOD WILL PREVAIL!

Army of One

Vera Carp said:
We may die trying to do this, but my husband and I have been sent by God on a special mission to the United States as angels of vengeance to bring forth the wrath of the Lord against the sodomites and those who support them.
Really? How's that working out for you?

Army of One

Vera Carp said:
YOU don't know a thing.

YOU are a lieberal, and GOD HAS GIVEN YOU UP!

Crash is a liberal?!?!? Now I've heard everything. :chuckle:

JoyfulRook

Vera Carp said:
Yes, my husband feels the same as I do.

Both of us are sick and tired of the demasculinization of America which has been fomented by society's increasing acceptance of homosexuality.

Women are not having babies; instead, they are turning toward each other and burning with lust for one another, just as Scriptures says they would.

Men are not acting like men; instead, they are becoming mincing, prancing sissies instead of fathers and family leaders which God has prescribed as their roles.

That includes the lieberal filth and demoncratic trash who support this evil, perverse deathstyle and wish to foist it upon our youth as "acceptable".

We will not stop until we have brought America under the complete dominionship of God. If this means holy war, so be it! OUR GOD WILL PREVAIL!

So what exactly is your plan?