Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Evee said:
Well God convicts many to change.
I Seriously doubt if the government will ever go that route
I think we should worry about those evil child molesters and killers I say kill them twice if possible.
Children are not safe and I don't believe homosexuals are the ones molesting and killing.
Now that is what the government needs to do give the child abusers a speedy trial and death following.

Homos are far and away the most prolific child molestors!
Read This!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Evee said:
I am not joking when I say death for the child molesters make this world a safer place.
I am sure there may be homosexual child molesters too.
Put them to death.
I don't agree with homosexuals but do they deserve death let God say when and if that should be done.
I really dislike child molesters homosexuals should be on the back burner.

Oh, for sure read this!!!!

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
The solution is obvious and clear -- the extermination of homosexuals, and for that matter the Demoncratic lieberal filth and vermin who support homosexuals!

GOD'S LAW IS CLEAR -- THE PENALTY SEVERE!!!

Annabel Lee

Vera Carp said:
The solution is obvious and clear -- the extermination of homosexuals, and for that matter the Demoncratic lieberal filth and vermin who support homosexuals!

Just kill 'em all, Vera! Kill everyone that doesn't have a KJV1611 Bible and who doesn't tithe to Landover Baptist Church!

Unsaved are Unwelcome.

Jesus told you to hate everyone. You are a prophet of God. I bow down to your wisdom.
First thing you must do is take over the government. Just kill them all, God will understand after all you are doing HIS work.

Thou art the holy one.

lovemeorhateme

Lighthouse said:
First off, adultery is still wrong. So is homosexuality. Working on the Sabbath isn't, and it never was for those outside of Israel. However, adultery and homosexuality have alwasy been wrong, for all people. Just like murdering, stealing and lying. Now, how can I say that working on the Sabbath is different? Because the Bible specifically says it is. It says that the Sabbath was a covenant between God and Isreal. It also says that the Sabbath is no longer a requirement for those in Christ. However, it never says that adultery, murder, theft, lying or homosexuality are okay. In fact, it says they are wrong, numerous times. Think about it.

But it only advocates the death penalty in the OT. The NT says homosexuality is wrong, so it is wrong, but the NT does not ask for the execution of homosexuals.

:rolleyes:

ThankYouJesus

Vera Carp said:
I would like to ask you a question. I do not agree with the way of life of homo's nor do I think it is good. but if you had a sister who was one and you were the sheriff in the town, would you shoot her.. or is this just for men? could you pull the trigger on your own sister?

note: This is not an endorsement on them. Just really not into killing people, for I was no saint before God found me.

lovemeorhateme

Annabel Lee said:
Just kill 'em all, Vera! Kill everyone that doesn't have a KJV1611 Bible and who doesn't tithe to Landover Baptist Church!

Unsaved are Unwelcome.

Jesus told you to hate everyone. You are a prophet of God. I bow down to your wisdom.
First thing you must do is take over the government. Just kill them all, God will understand after all you are doing HIS work.

Thou art the holy one.

:kookoo:

Army of One

lovemeorhateme said:
But it only advocates the death penalty in the OT. The NT says homosexuality is wrong, so it is wrong, but the NT does not ask for the execution of homosexuals.

:rolleyes:
Actually, the Death Penalty is advocated in the NT. It just doesn't give a specific list of what crimes are deserving of Death (which the OT does).

lovemeorhateme

Army of One said:
Actually, the Death Penalty is advocated in the NT. It just doesn't give a specific list of what crimes are deserving of Death (which the OT does).

That's not what I said. I did not say that the death penalty is not endorsed in the NT, I said that the death penalty for a homosexual is not endorsed in the NT.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
lovemeorhateme said:
That's not what I said. I did not say that the death penalty is not endorsed in the NT, I said that the death penalty for a homosexual is not endorsed in the NT.

Actually it is, because it was never repealed. God still loves people enough to want governments to deter them from this miserable, destructive and deadly lifestyle!

Army of One

lovemeorhateme said:
Right, but my point is, does the NT specifically endorse the Death Penalty for Kidnapping, Beastiality, etc.? It doesn't address those crimes specifically, most likely because of the context (the Jews at that time were not in a position to enforce Capital Punishment), but that does not mean that they should not still be Capital crimes.

lovemeorhateme

CRASH said:
Actually it is, because it was never repealed. God still loves people enough to want governments to deter them from this miserable, destructive and deadly lifestyle!

OK, and how do we know exactly which punishments have been repealed?

If a woman is raped in a town, and she doesn't cry out (a hand may be over her mouth), both her and the man must be put to death. That is a sexual crime. Why do we not enforce this today?

Army of One

lovemeorhateme said:

If a woman is raped in a town, and she doesn't cry out (a hand may be over her mouth), both her and the man must be put to death. That is a sexual crime. Why do we not enforce this today?
Why would you insert that little bit into the law?

lovemeorhateme

Army of One said:
Right, but my point is, does the NT specifically endorse the Death Penalty for Kidnapping, (filtered by this stupid computer) etc.? It doesn't address those crimes specifically, most likely because of the context (the Jews at that time were not in a position to enforce Capital Punishment), but that does not mean that they should not still be Capital crimes.

And what says that they should still be capital crimes? Unless one can be 100% sure, then one cannot enforce the death penalty, as the onus must always be on life.

Army of One

lovemeorhateme said:
And what says that they should still be capital crimes? Unless one can be 100% sure, then one cannot enforce the death penalty, as the onus must always be on life.
So God must repeat Himself indefinitely just so we don't have any doubts?

lovemeorhateme

Army of One said:
Why would you insert that little bit into the law?

That which I just mentioned is actually found in Leviticus I do believe. I'm not sure of the exact reference, but I know that it is there. So, why not enforce it today?

And I added a bit, as the Bible says 'If a woman is raped in a town, and she does not cry out, then they must both be put to death.'

However, a hand may be over her mouth, or she may be in too much shock.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
lovemeorhateme said:

If a woman is raped in a town, and she doesn't cry out Insertion deleted both her and the man must be put to death. That is a sexual crime. Why do we not enforce this today?

We should. It is not symbolic.

lovemeorhateme

Army of One said:
So God must repeat Himself indefinitely just so we don't have any doubts?

Risk executing someone when that punishment is not called for?

or

Execute them anyway! Let them burn in hell!

Vera Carp

BANNED
Banned
Annabel Lee said:

Unsaved are Unwelcome.

Thou art the holy one.

You must have received quite a bump on your head (evidently from the scarring which was obviously created).

Poor thing -- you seem DERANGED. :Christine -> :taoist: